Herkimer Co. jail deputy accused of attacking wife, shooting himsel...

State Police are investigating a domestic dispute in Herkimer County that left a couple seriously hurt. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justice

Gainesville, FL

#1 Feb 26, 2014
So you beat the ever loving hell out of your wife with your bare hands, and no charges are filed?
Songbird

Cold Brook, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2014
Justice wrote:
So you beat the ever loving hell out of your wife with your bare hands, and no charges are filed?
No surprise here, this place has many insecure baby sitters with major mental problems. Over paid children, great job chris.
play

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2014
He is still alive but half his face is gone. I think that's justice. Their is a job opening at the water department in Ilion now
wow

New Hartford, NY

#4 Feb 27, 2014
Justice wrote:
There is still an ongoing investigation, you dimwitted imbecile. How the hell could there already be charges when it just happened? They obviously have to investigate the incident thoroughly before they can file any formal charges. Moron
wife cheater

Ilion, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2014
if you would find out they are both deputys.. and if you came home and found your wife in bed with her former husband on more then one time you might get upset also.
Laughing

Ilion, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2014
Neither one was a deputy you freakin idiot. Your second satement couldn't be any more incorrect eiher......
Laughing

Ilion, NY

#7 Mar 3, 2014
Sorry I stand corrected. They were both jail deputies employed by the Sheriffs Department. I can be such an imbecile! I apologize for my ignorant and hurtful statements. Peace out.
kelly

Ashburn, VA

#8 Mar 3, 2014
Well state the names ,why hide names you all come on here but are cowards won't put real name or name of people involvec
Laughing

Ilion, NY

#9 Mar 3, 2014
kelly wrote:
Well state the names ,why hide names you all come on here but are cowards won't put real name or name of people involvec
whaaaat? just click the link to the news story at the top of the page, you dummy! People like you shouldn't even bother getting out of bed in the morning!
Thats Right

Camden, NY

#11 Mar 3, 2014
Nothing new for the LOCAL law enforcement AND local STATE POLICE!
I know someone who went to the Herkimer state police barracks and ask them to investigate a certain person that worked for the Herkimer county sheriffs department as an investigator. He told the trooper this investigator (who he believes is a pedophile) took a little boy to his brothers house (who is a pedophile and spent time in prison for it and also lives in Ilion.) to spend the night. The trooper told him he knew this person and was a friend of his and would not investigate him. From that day on DA.mike daley, ass da.john Crandall, under sheriff George treen, officer paul rose, judge Donald pearson, ilion police chief tony lacari and their dirty little bunch of corrupt cops has illegally set him up many many times and between law enforcement and this mans lawyer (Dirty corrupt attorney richard bach who was working for DA mike daley and not his client) they gave him a real nice criminal record. And was never guilty of any of them. The harassment and the setups have been going on from 1990 to 2014. Thanks to the above mentioned people. I have talked with many local people about the names mentioned above and they all have said they are afraid to speak out for fear of retaliation.
I had to laugh when this person told me George aney was Brian O'Conners lawyer. You all know who not to get for an attorney when local law enforcement has a hardon for you!
thinkwedontknow

Kirkville, NY

#12 Mar 4, 2014
play wrote:
He is still alive but half his face is gone. I think that's justice. Their is a job opening at the water department in Ilion now
You ignorant ilion cops along with your scumbag chief of corrupt police need to have some of the guys at the marine corps league tell the people of Ilion what you creeps have been up to. Another wise ass remark and all of you plus your chief will have to explain to the people of Ilion why you have done all these bad things. After that you will all have time to look for employment elsewhere. Maybe farber will get you into Walmart security like he and aney did tony lacari.
poke

Jersey City, NJ

#13 Mar 4, 2014
thinkwedontknow wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant ilion cops along with your scumbag chief of corrupt police need to have some of the guys at the marine corps league tell the people of Ilion what you creeps have been up to. Another wise ass remark and all of you plus your chief will have to explain to the people of Ilion why you have done all these bad things. After that you will all have time to look for employment elsewhere. Maybe farber will get you into Walmart security like he and aney did tony lacari.

You bad
thinkwedontknow

Kirkville, NY

#15 Mar 5, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
There is still an ongoing investigation, you dimwitted imbecile. How the hell could there already be charges when it just happened? They obviously have to investigate the incident thoroughly before they can file any formal charges. Moron
Are you kidding me! Like when they investigated the wood girls murder or the ex trooper who shot the dog in the park or maybe when they investigated the ex cop in old forge who shot his son in the back or how about the murder of Brian O'Conner who was murdered by the law enforcement.When you have people like george aney, john crandall, donald pearson, undersheriff george treen, paul rose, glenn asnoe, Jackie asnoe, jeff carpenter and the list goes on, what do you people expect. I really think you are delusional.
give it back Glenn

Herkimer, NY

#16 Mar 6, 2014
thinkwedontknow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you whats bad====what's bad is when Herkimer county DA Jeffrey S. Carpenter and Jackie ASNOE set back and let corrupt cop GLEN ASNOE get away with being the setting judge in the village of Frankfort. Especially knowing that officer GLENN ASNOE stole over $1200 worth of computer parts from the village of Ilion while working for the village as a POLICE OFFICER. THAT MY FRIEND IS REAL BAD>
People seem to have forgotten about that. Then again it's Frankfort. Do you really expect things to NOT be corrupt? I see they hired Petrie to be the almost chief in the town. Evidently Moracco told Kinney that Petrie is so dumb you can just go ahead and do what you want with 0 chance of being caught or called on it. Not quite the same as having the chief in your back pocket, but close. Given the qualifications of the guys that put in for the town job, the fact that they gave it to a guy who has a 2 year from Harvard on the hill and appears mildly retarded tells you something. Frankfort has always been known as corrupt and that isn't likely to ever change.
No way

Wethersfield, CT

#17 Mar 6, 2014
Another deputy who knocks his sweetie around. Gee you need a number to keep track of the he men with badges that wack women around over there. More skeletons of Herkimer county.
Clearly

Wilbraham, MA

#18 Mar 8, 2014
You have zero intelligence if you think Petrie is a pushover! He does his job and does not look the other way to criminal activity! Frankfort may have gotten a bad name in the past, but hiring Petrie was a step up to a better run department! You people have nothing better to do than bitch and complain and spread your theories as truth! Clearly you have a criminal background or you wouldn't be so testy!
wow

Ilion, NY

#19 Mar 8, 2014
give it back Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>
People seem to have forgotten about that. Then again it's Frankfort. Do you really expect things to NOT be corrupt? I see they hired Petrie to be the almost chief in the town. Evidently Moracco told Kinney that Petrie is so dumb you can just go ahead and do what you want with 0 chance of being caught or called on it. Not quite the same as having the chief in your back pocket, but close. Given the qualifications of the guys that put in for the town job, the fact that they gave it to a guy who has a 2 year from Harvard on the hill and appears mildly retarded tells you something. Frankfort has always been known as corrupt and that isn't likely to ever change.
hey dick breath, I'm sure you wear a badge or used to, could be a male nurse but who cares.i think its the idiot that posted on Facebook and blew his chance.
Not Good

Syracuse, NY

#20 Mar 10, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>hey dick breath, I'm sure you wear a badge or used to, could be a male nurse but who cares.i think its the idiot that posted on Facebook and blew his chance.
Only a dirty corrupt cop would talk to someone like you do, especially when you have know idea who they are.
sure

Canastota, NY

#21 Mar 13, 2014
Bob Smithson and Brian Lamica of Ilion are women beaters also. Lamica was an Ilion Police Officer, sadly enough everyone knew it along with law enforcement and their friends, yet they all stood back and did nothing. Over the years these women took some beatings. These scum bags are still getting away with it.
sure

New York Mills, NY

#22 Mar 25, 2014
play wrote:
You sound like your dirty corrupt buddy john Crandall. The law does not go by how bad he screwed him self up trying to kill himself, it's all about him trying to kill his wife you ignorant fool! You have to be one of those corrupt deputy sheriffs like corrupt scum bag paul ross. But when George aney and judge john Crandall run him thru there corrupt kangaroo court he will end up with a pat on his ass and will be sent him home, like they did with corrupt ilion chief of police tony lacari.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 2 hr calm down 85
Pure 11 hr sophia 4
Shear Pleasures 16 hr joke 31
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! 22 hr Hahahahahahahahaha 4
It's Been 6 Months and What has the Fatty Mayor... Thu Tonys Limp Unit 1
Most Vicious Woman in Herkimer Thu hahahaha 13
Mooslums=murderers Thu paky taliban 1
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web