Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oneida County

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Shall we give him a hand folks? Like the village doesn't have enough fighting already this idiot goes and puts an article in the paper holding the no voters accountable for everything! Nice job genius! The school board will have no responsibility? How come there was no Plan B? How come wonderful Cosimo was preparing for the possibility that this merger failed and sat there preparing for an Ilion/Mohawk merger? Who was planning for Herkimer? How come we never put our teacher evaluation system in place so that the additional state aid could be there waiting for us? OK Mr. Miller how is it the fault of all the no voters? Looks to me we have some people that haven't been doing their jobs and thought this merger was a shoe in. Time for you to shut up! Put your tail between your legs and runaway. You lost and admit defeat and please be quiet!
Fatso

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 20, 2012
 
Watch your step
hes a tool

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 20, 2012
 
the guy runs his suck hole all the time. nobody can stand this creep. miller and cunningham now thats a duo loser, you lost and cant take it wha wha wha
The Bus Driver

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 20, 2012
 
I am glad this Bully and master of Harassment is a public servant. Come to grips with the fact you lost and it was not one person it was 200 more than your side. So keep crying in the paper it makes you look like a real idiot. You pompous wind bag.
feed the pig

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

hey miller u loud mouth pos, u loss so shut ur pie hole before i shut it for u lard arse
Why

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 22, 2012
 
Because he was right all along?
bus driver

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

havnt seen him at the committee mtgs ..the windbag has finally admitted defeat
jerkoff

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 9, 2012
 
The Bus Driver wrote:
I am glad this Bully and master of Harassment is a public servant. Come to grips with the fact you lost and it was not one person it was 200 more than your side. So keep crying in the paper it makes you look like a real idiot. You pompous wind bag.
No one in Ilion and Mohawk are crying. They will be fine, we're fked.
not gettin off the hook

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 9, 2012
 
Oneida County wrote:
Shall we give him a hand folks? Like the village doesn't have enough fighting already this idiot goes and puts an article in the paper holding the no voters accountable for everything! Nice job genius! The school board will have no responsibility? How come there was no Plan B? How come wonderful Cosimo was preparing for the possibility that this merger failed and sat there preparing for an Ilion/Mohawk merger? Who was planning for Herkimer? How come we never put our teacher evaluation system in place so that the additional state aid could be there waiting for us? OK Mr. Miller how is it the fault of all the no voters? Looks to me we have some people that haven't been doing their jobs and thought this merger was a shoe in. Time for you to shut up! Put your tail between your legs and runaway. You lost and admit defeat and please be quiet!
Crybaby bellyaching basstard. Too funny.

There is no state aid available for the problems you have, you stupid fk. The no's are responsible and will be absolutely despised by their neighbors when the upcoming budget is said and done. You misled your friends and neighbors. Everyone is soon to discover your lies and ignorance. Just to make sure all the cocksuckers get the credit they deserve I will be listing a top 10 upon budget completion. Run your mouths and take your bows at that time hero's.
dale

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 9, 2012
 
i am gay.
thx

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 10, 2012
 
i forgot fat, bald and not well liked
HELLO

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 10, 2012
 
There is no state aid available for the problems we have, you stupid fks. The no's are responsible and will be absolutely despised by their neighbors when the upcoming budget is said and done. You misled your friends and neighbors. Everyone is soon to discover your lies and ignorance. Just to make sure all the cocksuckers get the credit they deserve I will be listing a top 10 upon budget completion. Run your mouths and take your bows at that time hero's.
Mike

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 11, 2012
 
HELLO wrote:
There is no state aid available for the problems we have, you stupid fks. The no's are responsible and will be absolutely despised by their neighbors when the upcoming budget is said and done. You misled your friends and neighbors. Everyone is soon to discover your lies and ignorance. Just to make sure all the cocksuckers get the credit they deserve I will be listing a top 10 upon budget completion. Run your mouths and take your bows at that time hero's.
How about you put it to a letter to the editor instead of hiding on topix? That's right because you are a COWARD BEHIND A SCREEN! If you list names, start with your own COWARD
cant cry wolf twice

Richfield Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 11, 2012
 
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you put it to a letter to the editor instead of hiding on topix? That's right because you are a COWARD BEHIND A SCREEN! If you list names, start with your own COWARD
You got me you little psychological wizard you. I have to give my name because you made me so mad. My name is sukmydkslurp. Night night honey go take a nappy.
Coward funny

Rensselaerville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 11, 2012
 
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you put it to a letter to the editor instead of hiding on topix? That's right because you are a COWARD BEHIND A SCREEN! If you list names, start with your own COWARD
Little mikey, don't get upset sweetheart.

Only a few of you were cowards. Most in the front line for all to see were simply fkin stupid, as we/they are finding out now. Right Scott, Jason, Donna, Sharon, Ron, Melissa, Jessica, Kathleen and Alex (to name a few).

I suggest you have your cowards...Brennan, Delude, Pabes and Tenney write letters.
Mike

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 11, 2012
 
Coward funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Little mikey, don't get upset sweetheart.
Only a few of you were cowards. Most in the front line for all to see were simply fkin stupid, as we/they are finding out now. Right Scott, Jason, Donna, Sharon, Ron, Melissa, Jessica, Kathleen and Alex (to name a few).
I suggest you have your cowards...Brennan, Delude, Pabes and Tenney write letters.
Apparently you are into taking it up the azz! I am not. Enough with the sweetheart shit you are a pure COWARD. I am a man unlike you stupid little prick
honey be nice

Cowlesville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 11, 2012
 
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are into taking it up the azz! I am not. Enough with the sweetheart shit you are a pure COWARD. I am a man unlike you stupid little prick
So which mental midget are you... Are you Scott, Jason, Donna, Sharon, Ron, Melissa, Jessica, Kathleen or Alex?

Or are you one of the cowards...Brennan, Delude, Pabes and Tenney

I'm in a quandary. Is it better to be an obvious idiot or coward idiot? When you see these dumbfks ask them. I'm interested.
i gots a quest

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 11, 2012
 
pabes wife is hot with that nice round azz
Mike

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

honey be nice wrote:
<quoted text>
So which mental midget are you... Are you Scott, Jason, Donna, Sharon, Ron, Melissa, Jessica, Kathleen or Alex?
Or are you one of the cowards...Brennan, Delude, Pabes and Tenney
I'm in a quandary. Is it better to be an obvious idiot or coward idiot? When you see these dumbfks ask them. I'm interested.
If you are so interested lets meet some where and talk. I'm sure if you aren't a COWARD you will meet me in a public place instead of trashing village residents on a trash site.
Mike

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Coward where are you? I would like to sit down and have a conversation with you. Enough with trash topix. Let me here it directly from you. Come on out from behind the screen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer Discussions

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley Liquor putting liquor shops out of busin... 3 hr Ramars 8
Mayors circus 3 hr Fortunately 41
cheating men 4 hr Dumb Other Woman 45
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gravity Pete 670
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 4 hr WellWell 20
Valley health Schrader & Watson 4 hr chloe 149
Hmmmmmmm Bonos wedding post deleted 5 hr Taxpayer 10
•••
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••