The Mad Texter
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

It's time to put this out on Topix so that business owners get tough with their employees on this issue. I am tired of going into area businesses and being put on hold because an employee is more concerned responding to a text, than attending to the needs of a customer. Where are the worst places for texting employees?
scum

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

If you dont like it walk out and go to a similar store! You make it like your so f**kin* special b1tch! I can smell the stank of your cu*t all the way from over here!
Miggs Hunter

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

scum wrote:
If you dont like it walk out and go to a similar store! You make it like your so f**kin* special b1tch! I can smell the stank of your cu*t all the way from over here!
Is your last name Miggs by any chance??? Weren't you in that basement cell next to Hannibal Lecter's in that nuthouse in Baltimore before he somehow made you swallow your own tongue?? Didn't you say almost the same thing to Clarice Starling as she was walking past your cell on her way to speak to Lecter?? I was under the impression that you had died from swallowing your tongue but I guess that is not the case at all, is it?? Just a big cover-up and here you are now in Herkimer, NY, released from psychiatric custody and at large in our quiet community, free to spew Tourette's-induced obscenities to the victim du jour at your involuntary, uncontrollable whim. I shall hunt you down, Mr.Miggs, and extinguish all of your vital functions, liberating the Mohawk Valley from the grip of your foul mouth and vile intent. MARK MY WORDS.
depending on the business

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

The Mad Texter wrote:
It's time to put this out on Topix so that business owners get tough with their employees on this issue. I am tired of going into area businesses and being put on hold because an employee is more concerned responding to a text, than attending to the needs of a customer. Where are the worst places for texting employees?
They might even be business texts. Perhaps even with a supervisor.
Settle Down

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

depending on the business wrote:
<quoted text>They might even be business texts. Perhaps even with a supervisor.
Oh give me a break.
Settle Down

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Lowes and Home Depot are two places where employees text. They can disappear out of sight and text away. Not too long ago I was at the Herkimer Lowes and needed some help in the Garden area. The high school age employee was texting when I approached him with a question. He told me to "hold on, I have to finish this text" ! He did grace me with his attention to tell me where the item was located. In the middle of the 30 second exchange with me, he received another text and walked away from me.
I found the supervisor for the department to file a complaint. When arriving home, there was a message from the store manager apologizing and informing me that this person had been fired.
Sorry all you people who text - nothing is that important. People managed quite well to communicate even before cell phones. Get over yourselves.
Whatever You Say

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous topix posts I have seen. What business is it of yours who is texting....don't like it, leave that business and go elsewhere or bring it to the attention of the employer and let him/her deal with it. Bringing it up on Topix is not going to solve anything. I happen to text at work, play on the computer and read books, but it's nobody's business but mine and my employer's.
Amuzzed

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Smoker Friendly in Ilion
dumb ass topic

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

every business has people who txt in it whether they are suppose to or not, I say you go crawl in a hole a hide or the txting demon will engulf your soul!
Harper Valley

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

County employees all the time.
Anonymous

Midland Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

I own a business and Texting and via email are necessary. Smh get a life.
thats great

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Settle Down wrote:
Lowes and Home Depot are two places where employees text. They can disappear out of sight and text away. Not too long ago I was at the Herkimer Lowes and needed some help in the Garden area. The high school age employee was texting when I approached him with a question. He told me to "hold on, I have to finish this text" ! He did grace me with his attention to tell me where the item was located. In the middle of the 30 second exchange with me, he received another text and walked away from me.
I found the supervisor for the department to file a complaint. When arriving home, there was a message from the store manager apologizing and informing me that this person had been fired.
Sorry all you people who text - nothing is that important. People managed quite well to communicate even before cell phones. Get over yourselves.
That's great-you should be so proud of yourself(NOT)-you got a employed teenager fired-Over a text message? What a D-Bag!!!!
Sick of It

Waterloo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

thats great wrote:
<quoted text>That's great-you should be so proud of yourself(NOT)-you got a employed teenager fired-Over a text message? What a D-Bag!!!!
The employee got himself fired. It sucks, but these young ones need to learn to put their phones away and do the work they are being paid to perform.
ABCDEFG

Waterloo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Both students and teachers text constantly in school. What do you think about that? Is it necessary?
herkimer

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

I work for a herkimer retailer.If we text on the floor,we are written up WE HAVE BEEN TOLD WE CAN GO HOME FOR THE DAY.
Wow

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Miggs Hunter wrote:
<quoted text> Is your last name Miggs by any chance??? Weren't you in that basement cell next to Hannibal Lecter's in that nuthouse in Baltimore before he somehow made you swallow your own tongue?? Didn't you say almost the same thing to Clarice Starling as she was walking past your cell on her way to speak to Lecter?? I was under the impression that you had died from swallowing your tongue but I guess that is not the case at all, is it?? Just a big cover-up and here you are now in Herkimer, NY, released from psychiatric custody and at large in our quiet community, free to spew Tourette's-induced obscenities to the victim du jour at your involuntary, uncontrollable whim. I shall hunt you down, Mr.Miggs, and extinguish all of your vital functions, liberating the Mohawk Valley from the grip of your foul mouth and vile intent. MARK MY WORDS.
I think you've met either my brother in law or my Fkn crazy next door neighbor!! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating men 35 min wow 11
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,352
but im pregnant by your man, no your man, no yo... 10 hr Natasha Champane joke 1
Valley health Schrader & Watson 10 hr agree 135
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 13 hr iwilltellyou 17
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) 13 hr busy mom 75
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 14 hr fly so free 15
•••
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs