Hi Herkimer

New York, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2013
One really great thing about Main Street in Herkimer is the lady who sells hot dogs by the library. Always a smile and a friendly greeting,and never a bad word about anyone.It's a beautiful day.She might still be out there.ENJOY!
BURRITO PIMP

New York, NY

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Hi Herkimer wrote:
One really great thing about Main Street in Herkimer is the lady who sells hot dogs by the library. Always a smile and a friendly greeting,and never a bad word about anyone.It's a beautiful day.She might still be out there.ENJOY!
I heard the hot dog lady likes it doggy style.

BURRITO JONZ
Corner of Main & Park
Herkimer, NY 13350
www.burritojonz.com

*OPENING SOON*

HOW'S IT FEEL TO WANT?
I Will Be Dead Before

Athens, PA

#3 Sep 26, 2013
[="BURRITO PIMP"<quoted text>
I heard the hot dog lady likes it doggy style.
BURRITO JONZ
Corner of Main & Park
Herkimer, NY 13350
www.burritojonz.com
*OPENING SOON*
HOW'S IT FEEL TO WANT?
/QUOTE]....This Place Opens For Business! Opening soon my ass!! You are full of sh*t my friend. Full of SH*T!!! I've NEVER seen a restaurant, especially one as SMALL as this one, take this long to open its doors. Let's all face the facts; Winters got away with $30,000.00 in PUBLIC money!
hot dog lady

New York, NY

#4 Sep 26, 2013
I Will Be Dead Before wrote:
Let's all face the facts; Winters got away with $30,000.00 in PUBLIC money!
I heard Winters got robbed of 30,000 dollars in cash down in Mexico.
BURRITO PIMP

New York, NY

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Coming soon and ONLY at BURRITO JONZ!

** HOT DOG BURRITO **

Let your taste buds run wild!

Our crazy creation from the demented mind of John Winter blends the all-American HOT DOG with nicey spicey juicy goosey Mexican goodness!

It's like a backyard barbecue in Acapulco!

1 all-American ballpark hot dog -- diced
BAKED beans - for that all-American BBQ flair!
Rice
Relish
Diced onions
MUSTARD -- and lots of it!

Coming SOON and ONLY at:

BURRITO JONZ
Corner of Main & Park
Herkimer NY 13350
www.burritojonz.com

"TASTIEST STOOL SOFTENER IN CNY!"

"HOME OF THE PIMPLE-FACED BURRITO BOYS"
Crook

Ardsley, NY

#6 Sep 26, 2013
If John had $30,000 stolen in Mexico, why was he relying on & applying for grants & everything else? Seems to me that a person walking around with that much money should have been able to foot his own bill to open in herkimer. Was there an application process & what qualified him to get so much money from the village? Who reviewed the application? If there is so much money to give out, why can't more go toward the refurbishing of Main Street. From the way it sounds, there should be all kinds of taxpayer money available to other businesses wanting to open on Main Street, unless of course there is something that the rest of us are not aware of?

Hi Herkimer

New York, NY

#7 Sep 27, 2013
Wow! Just thought it would be nice to say something positive about Main Street in Herkimer..The Hot Dog Lady is just a nice person..It's uplifting to see a smile and a friendly face.It reminds me of how Main Street used to look on a regular basis... Still a lot of good out there,IF you look for it...Have a great week-end everyone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaela Williams..Mr Herkimer.. (Apr '15) 31 min Ohhyeaa 13
does anyone no becky brown-cool (Dec '09) 54 min JustMe 40
Jeremy miller 1 hr JustMe 7
no dog park 1 hr Snoopy 7
herkimer cps (Sep '16) 1 hr fml 18
People in Herkimer who Made a Difference (A Goo... (Dec '08) 1 hr Steve 23
how did the cool girl die 6 hr Frog-308 7

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance