love black woman
reno7

Holyoke, MA

#2 Nov 9, 2010
Sweet
Heyy

Lancaster, PA

#4 Apr 10, 2014
This girl at the mall in a fitting room tried on a pair of shorts and asked me what I thought.(These fitting rooms were for both genders) Those things were tight and her butt showed so much. She showed me the front and then turned around and stayed there. I smiled and said yeah they look really good. At that moment I felt an erection coming. I was wearing athletic shorts so it was visible. She smiled too and came closer. She grabbed my penis through my shorts and said "how bout I suck on it" then, we went into the fitting room and I let her suck it. Then she pulled down the shorts she was trying on and said "you can eat out my pussy" I did so and that was it.
Love It

Syracuse, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2014
I love this, even if it isn't true.
Heyy wrote:
This girl at the mall in a fitting room tried on a pair of shorts and asked me what I thought.(These fitting rooms were for both genders) Those things were tight and her butt showed so much. She showed me the front and then turned around and stayed there. I smiled and said yeah they look really good. At that moment I felt an erection coming. I was wearing athletic shorts so it was visible. She smiled too and came closer. She grabbed my penis through my shorts and said "how bout I suck on it" then, we went into the fitting room and I let her suck it. Then she pulled down the shorts she was trying on and said "you can eat out my pussy" I did so and that was it.
nipple-licious

Little Falls, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2014
I love thick phatt azz
jungle love

Ilion, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2014
Your tongue will fall off next week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OLD AGE IS NOT A DISABILITY its a VENT 48 min threeDOLLAobaaDRA... 1
Roma's expansion coming soon? 1 hr AwopISaCOPofCOURS... 11
Herkimer Co. Attorneys (Aug '08) 2 hr EVERYillegalBACKt... 35
Fox news 2 hr iGOTTAsexCRIMEinM... 13
Waterfront restaurant review 4 hr IDeatOUTbutSHEwon... 23
Herkimer is a racist community!! 4 hr IgottaNAMEitIS PU... 41
GOODBYE FRANK SPATTO..finally 4 hr TERMlimitsORdie NOW 11
Danny Bo Jive Boyle (Oct '14) Fri Lil Peeps 23

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web