Tanning Beds For Sale

Since: Jun 12

Herkimer, NY

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Would someone like to sell me a tanning bed? I live in Herkimer. I could pay monthly til it's paid off. My mother and I would come see it first before deciding. Email me [email protected]
Hawaiian Holiday

New York, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2013
we are upgrading our tanning beds and making the beds being replaced available for private purchase. unfortunately we are not able to accept monthly payments. terms are cash in full.
Wondering

Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Hawaiian Holiday wrote:
we are upgrading our tanning beds and making the beds being replaced available for private purchase. unfortunately we are not able to accept monthly payments. terms are cash in full.
How much?
Hawaiian Holiday

New York, NY

#4 Mar 28, 2013
we will have the full lineup of available beds, specs and prices soon on our website, www.hawaiianholidaytanning.com . Bed prices will range from $895 to $1295.
Gotta Know

Trenton, NJ

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Hawaiian Holiday wrote:
we will have the full lineup of available beds, specs and prices soon on our website, www.hawaiianholidaytanning.com . Bed prices will range from $895 to $1295.
Will these beds be the filthy, unsanitary receptacles of sweat and musky crotch juices that are being mentioned in the other posting on Herkimer Topix?? And are these beds also being sold complete with blown bulbs and still reeking of the bodily fluids that have been deposited on them by many an overheated Herkimer Hottie?? Isn't it illegal to sell these used bacteria breeding brothels to the public after they have been used commercially?? I'll call the County Health Department and ask because I believe it is illegal, pal.
Hawaiian Holiday

New York, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Gotta Know wrote:
<quoted text> Will these beds be the filthy, unsanitary receptacles of sweat and musky crotch juices that are being mentioned in the other posting on Herkimer Topix?? And are these beds also being sold complete with blown bulbs and still reeking of the bodily fluids that have been deposited on them by many an overheated Herkimer Hottie?? Isn't it illegal to sell these used bacteria breeding brothels to the public after they have been used commercially?? I'll call the County Health Department and ask because I believe it is illegal, pal.
All Hawaiian Holiday tanning beds are diligently and professionally sanitized by our dedicated staff. Hawaiian Holiday is not a brothel and does not condone or promote prostitution.
nyc troll

New York, NY

#7 Mar 29, 2013
cuz if you do ill be there for some man juice

Since: Jun 12

Herkimer, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2013
If I had a grand to buy a tanning bed, I would buy from Hawiian, great place for tanning, sanitary and no wait time
Hawaiian Holiday

New York, NY

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Shortstack397 wrote:
If I had a grand to buy a tanning bed, I would buy from Hawiian, great place for tanning, sanitary and no wait time
Thank you. We appreciate your support and the support of all our valued customers as we strive to be the premier tanning salon in Central New York.
sunrat

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Pattycake patty cake bakers man
LMFAO at HH

Central Square, NY

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Hawaiian Holiday wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. We appreciate your support and the support of all our valued customers as we strive to be the premier tanning salon in Central New York.
You should work a little harder at that. This place is a disgusting JOKE and ALL of the employees that work here are stuck up and too concerned about texting on their phones to care about "striving to be the premier tanning salon in Central New York"....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you need an order of protection from danger? 49 min sam 15
Brett Kirchofer (May '15) 13 hr huh 13
Child Support 15 hr ROTFLMAO 8
Welfare Scum not paying rent but collecting wel... 20 hr DSS A JOKE 8
old jillrae signs bldg. pot growing plant Sun IknowAlso 14
Local real estate agents Sun Inside Info 2
Romas to end Endzone. Countdown starts Sat upurs dale 27

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance