Next Last
big boobed hot jeep chick

Brattleboro, VT

#42 Aug 22, 2012
I herd they have huge pork swords
negitive nancy

Brattleboro, VT

#43 Aug 22, 2012
I hate mopar mulisha i dare u to drive in my yard. Il call the cops then you all will pay the price. Hooligans!
dutch rudder

Brattleboro, VT

#44 Aug 22, 2012
Im in the mulisha n im a good guy i help old ladies cross the street n $#it!
top heavy

Brattleboro, VT

#45 Aug 22, 2012
Im a hot chick n i roll with these guys. Every time i see them roll thru town i squirt all over. Knock em dead boys
blue eyes

Brattleboro, VT

#46 Aug 22, 2012
Thos boys stoped and helped me get my cat piddles out of a tree in my front yard. They might be a little rough around the edges but they are nice boys
muddy rim job

Springfield, MA

#47 Aug 23, 2012
Silly topics jeeps are for boys. Willy wonka raped 6 donkeys while slapping 2 water bufflos hoofs not to mention on one leg. Two coffee pots walk in wal mart on a friday maybe Saturday who the blank blank black cares. As they walk to the coffee pot line they died and Mopar mulisha witnessed neon cows
somethin bout a jeep

Herkimer, NY

#48 Aug 23, 2012
hahahahahah ya kno, each and everyone of you guys have a hobby, may it be golf, basketball ect, ect,... so why is everyone all up on people that wheel, its our money, time, and dedication. why do people have to be all up in everybodys life like it really conserns you? we dont make retarded posts on topix about you or what you do because we have our own lives. who cares if we spend OUR money to build, break, and fix our vehicles?? all you guys need a reality check and start worrying about your own life,.
Just saying

New York, NY

#49 Aug 24, 2012
somethin bout a jeep wrote:
hahahahahah ya kno, each and everyone of you guys have a hobby, may it be golf, basketball ect, ect,... so why is everyone all up on people that wheel, its our money, time, and dedication. why do people have to be all up in everybodys life like it really conserns you? we dont make retarded posts on topix about you or what you do because we have our own lives. who cares if we spend OUR money to build, break, and fix our vehicles?? all you guys need a reality check and start worrying about your own life,.
I agree with most of what you are saying. My only issue with the Mopar Molisha trucks that I saw in Herkimer was that it looked like they were trying to draw attention to themselves by driving their trucks over the curb up onto the grass at Advance Auto when I saw them that Friday evening.

It's not really a big deal that they put the "Mopar Molisha" banners on their windshields, but it supports the idea that they like to draw attention to themselves.

It's also not a big deal if one of them (or one of their friends) started this post, but it furthers the idea that again they are trying to draw attention to themselves.

So go ahead and do whatever you want with your trucks and enjoy yourself, just don't expect everyone to be impressed when they see you parked up on the grass when there is plenty of room in the parking lot. And certainly don't have one of your buddies come on here and start a topic that says:
"I keep seeing all of the lifted jeeps and loud trucks with mopar mulishia stickers who are they??"
...unless you want people to comment on it.

Have a great weekend and go have some fun with your trucks and don't worry about this message board.
somethin bout a jeep

Herkimer, NY

#50 Aug 24, 2012
im not a part of them, i am just a fellow hobbiest, i also have a lifted jeep and wheel with them from time to time, none of us are trying to draw attention to ourselves by any means and there wasnt enough space to park in that line up. i was there that day and it wasnt like we were having a car show or trying to show off, we were just simply awaiting on a few more people to come meet up. people are so quick to assume :/ and with the whole windshield banner, they participate in events such as Maximum Power Park's mud drags, races, bogs, ect. ect.... i guess anyone that puts a chevy emblem on thier chevy, a ford emblem on the windshield of thier f-150, ect, are just looking for attention....i am 21 years old and i even realize how ridiculous that sounds..... -___-
Buddhist

Little Falls, NY

#51 Aug 25, 2012
Hahaha wow best forum I've read in awhile, Im not from herk but yesterday I was cruising around and I did see these guys, and I can simply say is THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE JUST HAVING FUN, GETTING MUD ON THEIR TIRES. Harmless if u ask me. My brother does all this same shit and I'm glad he dumps all his money into his jacked up truck with huge tires That guzzles gas. ATLEAST HE'S NOT SLINGING BATHSALTS OR CRACK. GO MOPAR MULISHA.
Buddhist

Little Falls, NY

#52 Aug 25, 2012
And to the double dutch rudder keep helping those grannies across the street and shit, we need more young men like you out there =P
Curious Forge

Little Falls, NY

#53 Aug 25, 2012
Hey buttkiss. Thanks for the LULZ. Good stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herkimer motel hiding inmates? 1 hr ice 23
weak judges and corrupt DA 1 hr voices 1
Congress woman Tenny to have a booth at Herkime... 3 hr FORMER Ilion Resi... 26
how did the cool girl die 4 hr Xavio 2
Men beware 7 hr Mr B 6
Why do Liberals 8 hr ageless 6
Herkimer pd 10 hr rotflmao 13

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance