Frustrated

Yorkville, NY

#1 Apr 3, 2014
Why are there so many idiots on motorcycles out when there is still frost on the road in the morning. It is too early to have to be looking out for these bikers that shouldnt be out on roads yet anyway.
Long Time Rider

Yorkville, NY

#2 Apr 3, 2014
Obviously you are someone that has never ridden before... non riders just do not understand. Cars need to realize that motorcycles are motor vehicles and have just as much right to be on roads as you do. Plus, we ride around with lights on in all conditions and you STILL claim to not see us... open your eyes!
reality check

Malone, NY

#3 Apr 4, 2014
How about you put down everything that is distracting and pay attention to the road. Stop breaking the law and texting. What are you going to complain about next. People pushing strollers? People walking? Get a life. Doesn't matter what you believe right or wrong time for something. You are supposed to be in total control of your vehicle at all times. That includes being aware of your surroundings. The ignorance you show far outweighs the lack of intelligence you pretend to posses.
cake eater

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 4, 2014
no just the muslums walking around in their rag burques
H Angels

Fayetteville, NY

#5 Apr 4, 2014
Put the damn cell phones, food, makeup and every other distraction you are doing right now in your car before you kill someone. Your the idiots. They could balance the state budget alone on people texting and talking on cell phones at the wheel. Perhaps there should be some bounty monies from the federal and state governments for arresting and prosecuting people with cell phones in cars as they do with bikes. And then the local police agencies can use their fancy show trailers and road checks and go after those drivers with as much fervor as they go after bike riders.
Buzz Beer

Syracuse, NY

#6 Apr 4, 2014
God bless bikers who are stupid enough to ride their bikes when there is still snow, frost & black ice on the road..

Bless them because they are a GOOD source of organs to be donated to seriously ill people who need them !!

:-P
barfly

Newport, NY

#7 Apr 4, 2014
Buzz Beer wrote:
God bless bikers who are stupid enough to ride their bikes when there is still snow, frost & black ice on the road..
Bless them because they are a GOOD source of organs to be donated to seriously ill people who need them !!
:-P
hey hey hey who would want their drunk diseased organs? give me another beer
hells angel sux

Ilion, NY

#8 Apr 4, 2014
I like when they rev their engine leaving a bar going 0-50 in a few sec.
Herkimer Haiku

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 5, 2014
seems in the springtime
bikers have their Allergies
look for Road Rashes
WTF

Carthage, NY

#10 Apr 5, 2014
I thought Kirk moved to Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kmart closing herk. 24 min Mememe 64
Trump tells NBA star Curry that White House vis... 29 min Umm 3
Jeremy miller 31 min My Secret 16
Who won the fb game 53 min Truth hurts 15
Heath tibbits 16 hr Monkey 1
Honest John and his BURGER KING boys 19 hr Orange Car Parkin... 6
Late Great Businesses of Herkimer's Past (Aug '08) Fri regrets ive had a... 436

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance