Shark Week

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Guy had my laptop for five months, didn't do a thing with it despite repeated calls. Was often closed when I went over there. Finally got it back, but he got aggressive when I went there and asked for it. Claimed he needed more time - I had to come back in an hour, supposedly so he could put the thing back together.

I've heard a couple similar stories since - how does this guy stay in business? Is this common with this place?
hey dope

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

look at the place doesn't that tell you something. geez
Avoid this place

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Had him work on a vintage stereo and it was pretty much the same story. He didn't even fix it right. Now it rattles, and it didn't when it was brought in. it is pointless talking to the guy about it - don't bother.
LOPDA crapppp

Ghent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

HELL..i am on craigslist monthly,,just give me your brokn crap..i have been in electronic service since 1965

i dont want the whines and cries from stupid customers..all i ever did was service items for people.. THE CUSTOMER IS A CHUNKK OF WHINING STUPID CRAP..every dumb sucker with a radioshack soldering iron thinks they are a TECHNICIAN>>
i have done everything fron pack cabbage patch dolls into a box to quantify fiber optics test equipmen for GN nettest,YOU ALL couldnt dust the road kill from my stones if i ever stopped moving.
TECHNICIANS<<<HA <<HA<<HA bite me
LOPDA crapppp

Ghent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

am a ham radio operator
I LIVE TO GIVE FREE SERVICE INFO

use metacrawler and ELEKTROTANYA and DA. RU for free service info<<SCREW FREAKING EAY AND PAY SITES
i have yet to EVER SPEND ONE FREAKING PENNY TO service anything i have ever worked on..I AM OLDER THAN YOUR DADDY. pluas a few years

IF YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD MORON THEN YOU WILL go to a pay site
Billy

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

LOPDA crapppp wrote:
am a ham radio operator
I LIVE TO GIVE FREE SERVICE INFO
use metacrawler and ELEKTROTANYA and DA. RU for free service info<<SCREW FREAKING EAY AND PAY SITES
i have yet to EVER SPEND ONE FREAKING PENNY TO service anything i have ever worked on..I AM OLDER THAN YOUR DADDY. pluas a few years
IF YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD MORON THEN YOU WILL go to a pay site
Please explain your post. It's hard to figure out what you are saying. Don't get pissed, just clarify. Thanks
lopda crappp

Ghent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

if you need electronic info
dont go to a fool..there are thousands of people like me who will give even a MODERATLY INTELLIGENT PERSON LIKE YOURSELF the data you seek..JUST DONT THINK a radio shack 3 dollar iron IS THE SUBSTITUTE FOR MY 45 YEARS OF ELECTRONIC EXPERIENCE?? query more?? i wish i had a class to teach QUALITY repair FREE.i am too old and cripple.and like the bible sys..how can you learn all from me???? at best you get 75 percent .then your 75 percent will be handed down to another at 50 percent? the result is what?? half what i know to give to you?? QUALITY repair for electronics equipment is not learned at some crap fool school
95 percent is INSPECTION before you even touch the item. or you CAUSE MORE problems than you think you have fixed,,CHILDREN in repair,,HA HA HA HA FOOLS>>
lopda crappp

Ghent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

billy if you want to make a GOOD WAGE get an education..like i did 50 freaking years ago..i could give you SO MUCH FREE before i die..CAN YOU LEARN????? its all free??LEARN REALLY FAST>>its on ther internet so ll can learn for free..just WANT TO KID
Billy

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

lopda crappp wrote:
billy if you want to make a GOOD WAGE get an education..like i did 50 freaking years ago..i could give you SO MUCH FREE before i die..CAN YOU LEARN????? its all free??LEARN REALLY FAST>>its on ther internet so ll can learn for free..just WANT TO KID
Ok, well thanks. Can you recommend any websites?
lopda crappp

Ghent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

if you work on your car.you can get 100 hits to sell you info..
or you can get 1 good fre hit wih the same data
which do you want?
same with electronics repair..1000 hits for ca\rap sellers doing business on FREAKING EBAY who stole data fron free sites..like ELEKTROTANYA and DA.RU

nobody in america gives you crap..the russkies have a knocker on free items..
LOOK beyond yor doors of crap sites like YAHOO , other dog vomit sites who serve the brain dead souls of worthless \ness here//
IF YOU HAVE ONE SPEC OF SOUL AND BRAIN CELL.....look up .... look INSIDE yourself and TAKE CONTROL of your mind ITS ALL FREE for you to do download free repair manuals to enrich your knowledge base.DONT SELL THEM

HOARD THEM in your brain
soon some crap seller will knock them off line like the guy who bought the rights to the entire HEATHKIT service manual line..
YOU CANT GET THEM...EVEN THOUGHT THEY ARE OLDER THAN YOUR DAD IS..hang in there LEARN and grow and prosper..ELECTRONICS IS THE ONLY WAY OF GROWTH..NOTHING YOU EVERE WILL LEARN IS EVER LOST..ELECTRONICS IS THE only FIELD THAT NEVER STOPS GROWING for YOUR PAYCHECK..gotta love it..I DO and i'm damn near 70
lopda crappp

Ghent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

to reommend websites is to like point you to stars..
i dont use GOOGLE ,,too many cookies,,use METACRAWLER and just look for the sites you want in plaintext,,just repositioning one word will change the replys..
lok at what is inyour household//

everything has a manufacturer and a model number

get used to doing a web search with those items..then get brave with what you get from the curb and have no money in..get your self some self confidence and dont over streach it

HELL it tok me 45 years to get where i m..and i AM STILL LEARNING,,NEVER STOP LEARNING<<
with the internet all is at your fingertips'

elektrotanya and DA.ru are just data pakages sources out side of the us,,WHO dont buy into the EBAY crap DONT PAY FOR FREE DATA sources..if ist out there someone will have IT FOR FREE
want car wiring info

BBBinfo ithink??
i could live here but have to go now,,
take care.. rick...
Billy

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

lopda crappp wrote:
to reommend websites is to like point you to stars..
i dont use GOOGLE ,,too many cookies,,use METACRAWLER and just look for the sites you want in plaintext,,just repositioning one word will change the replys..
lok at what is inyour household//
everything has a manufacturer and a model number
get used to doing a web search with those items..then get brave with what you get from the curb and have no money in..get your self some self confidence and dont over streach it
HELL it tok me 45 years to get where i m..and i AM STILL LEARNING,,NEVER STOP LEARNING<<
with the internet all is at your fingertips'
elektrotanya and DA.ru are just data pakages sources out side of the us,,WHO dont buy into the EBAY crap DONT PAY FOR FREE DATA sources..if ist out there someone will have IT FOR FREE
want car wiring info
BBBinfo ithink??
i could live here but have to go now,,
take care.. rick...
Ok thanks. I respect your years of experience!! I know you gave me good advice. You may be 70, but you're right on the ball!! Bye for now.
who is i

Ghent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

yes i ramble
you need a education of sites like
ALLDATASHEETS.com PRIME DATA SOURCE for ic info
i cant make a list there are thousands of sources
ALLIED ELECTRONICS.com
MCMELECTRONICS.com
i cant do it there are so many
my head hurts
its way too much to give you a list here
you are asking for the number of stars in the sky
I GOTTA GO I WISH YOU LUCK...
who is i

Ghent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

THE CAR WIRING INFORMATION IS
wwwBBBind.com
in win 7 you may have to disable some privacy protection..

GOOD LUCK>>DONT PAY FOR FREE SITE INFO>>like new hampshire..LIVE FREE OR DIE

LONG LIVE AND PROSPER>>or somptin like dat
OK Sounds Legit

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

who is i wrote:
THE CAR WIRING INFORMATION IS
wwwBBBind.com
in win 7 you may have to disable some privacy protection..
GOOD LUCK>>DONT PAY FOR FREE SITE INFO>>like new hampshire..LIVE FREE OR DIE
LONG LIVE AND PROSPER>>or somptin like dat
Have you ever read your posts out loud to yourself? Try it and really listen to how you sound.
Jay

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

OK Sounds Legit wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read your posts out loud to yourself? Try it and really listen to how you sound.
This guy definitely should do that. I noticed on another thread,however,that he gets enraged over the slightest hint of criticism. He obviously has strong feelings about different threads, but the posts are disjointed and strange. I wonder if English is his first language. Well, you'll definitely be getting a response from him and it won't be pleasant!!I think he went by,"Poppa Chox,"on other threads. Same syntax and rantings LOL
french toast

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

JAY..i read all my posts out loud..i compare what i feel to the inane moronic crap you are here,,one step below dog shott,,the only thing that could be worse is to be stuck here in this hell hole of a useless non-flushing toilet you call a home and not have a way out execpt at the end of a rope or a bottle of pills..I DO NOT object to criticism ONLY STUPIDITY..dont fight a loosing battle. your NOT ARMED.poppa chox and one million others you waste your life away to read FOOL
french toast

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

when you come to topix YOU ARE ALREADY 1/2 BRAIN DEAD..i'm drunk .and i dont remember it the next morming...whats your excuse?? there isnt anything on CABLE??
fench toast

Rensselaerville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

not that i thik you GENTLEMEN would understand, i fell down the stairs many years ago, and my doctor does not believe in prescribing any pain meds, so my alternative is liquid relief. topix is SUCH A DELIGHT into the nuances of Jerkimer..that it does occupy the time it takes to get hammered. which from what i see about me..IS ABOUT ALL the town i grew up in is good for,, so i hope you shall indulge me in your hospitalty --as much as we are all prisoners on this cattle train of a topix..if i offend you it is with no real means..only serving to spur some sort of a reflex knee jerk in mild banter about such lovley conversation as is to be had in this complex place..i do good sirs..beg your leave for the evening.. i bid you adieu and good night..
sweet thought and perchance to dream//
Billy

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

fench toast wrote:
not that i thik you GENTLEMEN would understand, i fell down the stairs many years ago, and my doctor does not believe in prescribing any pain meds, so my alternative is liquid relief. topix is SUCH A DELIGHT into the nuances of Jerkimer..that it does occupy the time it takes to get hammered. which from what i see about me..IS ABOUT ALL the town i grew up in is good for,, so i hope you shall indulge me in your hospitalty --as much as we are all prisoners on this cattle train of a topix..if i offend you it is with no real means..only serving to spur some sort of a reflex knee jerk in mild banter about such lovley conversation as is to be had in this complex place..i do good sirs..beg your leave for the evening.. i bid you adieu and good night..
sweet thought and perchance to dream//
Just for the record, I like your posts. You are welcome here. Don't take Topix too seriously. A lot of people on these threads just like to torment people. I find you to be an insightful guy!! God bless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley Liquor putting liquor shops out of busin... 2 hr Susan James 5
cheating men 3 hr say what 20
Hmmmmmmm Bonos wedding post deleted 6 hr planner 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr General Robert E Lee 6,361
whorie Lorie (Jun '13) 9 hr birdwatcher1 46
Who sells the best coke? 11 hr police insider 4
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 13 hr Old Man 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••