coverup

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Three more kids overdosed on cold pills at the high school this week and were taken to the hospital. Interesting that I get this from a kid at school not from the news nor the police. They are covering up some serious drug activities at the school and down by the bridge. These kids shoplift from Walmart all the time too. Our keystone kops don't do anything about the creeps hanging around the bridge either and they're fully aware of the problems.

Drug-free school zone signs around there? Yeah, that's the biggest joke I've seen.
Big Daddy

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rumors and hear say. Shut your trap.
mergerdown

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

coverup wrote:
Three more kids overdosed on cold pills at the high school this week and were taken to the hospital. Interesting that I get this from a kid at school not from the news nor the police. They are covering up some serious drug activities at the school and down by the bridge. These kids shoplift from Walmart all the time too. Our keystone kops don't do anything about the creeps hanging around the bridge either and they're fully aware of the problems.
Drug-free school zone signs around there? Yeah, that's the biggest joke I've seen.
Thats what happens when yo have no electives and all studyhalls-good going
coverup

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Big Daddy wrote:
Rumors and hear say. Shut your trap.
No, actually it is not rumors. Three tenth graders overdosed on cold meds this week. Fact.
idiots

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

If they are idiotic enough to do stupid things then I really don't feel bad for them. Idiots.
Duh

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

coverup wrote:
wow, that must be some kid you know. part time investigative reporter, part time conspiracy theorist. this kid should have his own television show. how funny is it when an adult says, "i know it's true because some kid told me." can you do me a favor and ask this kid if Kurt Cobain is really dead? while you're at it, what's the deal with area 51? if you can't tell i'm laughing at you because you are a retard.
coverup

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that must be some kid you know. part time investigative reporter, part time conspiracy theorist. this kid should have his own television show. how funny is it when an adult says, "i know it's true because some kid told me." can you do me a favor and ask this kid if Kurt Cobain is really dead? while you're at it, what's the deal with area 51? if you can't tell i'm laughing at you because you are a retard.
It was corroborated by two other parents as well as one teacher.
Big Daddy

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I'm sorry, my previous posts were pretty rude. Please disregard.
duh

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

oh, well, if you're going to use a big word like corroborated then it must be true. unless of course those parents are as stupid as you.
Well

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

coverup wrote:
Here's an idea, how bout you act like a parent and stop expecting these "keystone kops" to raise your kid. They have enough kids to raise with all the other scum in herkimer.
ur dumb

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text> Here's an idea, how bout you act like a parent and stop expecting these "keystone kops" to raise your kid. They have enough kids to raise with all the other scum in herkimer.
Oh, the OP never said it was one of their kids who overdosed.

ASSume much?

The cops have a responsibility and duty to enforce that "drug free school zone". Get it?
u r idiots

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Duh and Well..... are both a$$hats..... the OP didnt say it was his/her kid, I feel that hes trying to be a responsible parent for ALL kids by bringing this up! My kids have come to me in the past abt situations they're aware of that are severe enough to bring to my attention. And you know kids never tell! I brought it to the attention of the parents and saved a life.
So just keep being asshats Well and Duh, u need parenting lessons. BAD
Stupid kids

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

It's true. Shows how stupid kids are these days. Cold medicine? Really? Morons. Too bad they didn't boost the gene pool by croaking. By 10th grade you should have some common sense.
Kevin

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Well a few interesting points here.
10th graders cant just go buy cold meds at most local stores. I know my 20 year old sister who looks like shes 16 has been proofed at rite aid, walmart, and kmart.

Also, you wont hear about it because they are minors. Without parental consent, it wouldnt make the news to protect the ID of the minor.

Also, i have not heard about this and I word at the school soooooo i think someone needs to get some fact checked out here. Myself included. Just saying.

Last, Stop polluting this site with garbage like this. and if you do add your name why dont ya ;)
actually

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Kevin wrote:
Well a few interesting points here.
10th graders cant just go buy cold meds at most local stores. I know my 20 year old sister who looks like shes 16 has been proofed at rite aid, walmart, and kmart.
Also, you wont hear about it because they are minors. Without parental consent, it wouldnt make the news to protect the ID of the minor.
Also, i have not heard about this and I word at the school soooooo i think someone needs to get some fact checked out here. Myself included. Just saying.
Last, Stop polluting this site with garbage like this. and if you do add your name why dont ya ;)
Actually, just because they are minors only means their names are withheld, NOT the actual incident.

Yeah the stores proof for cold meds now, but these kids shoplifted what they took.

If you work at the school then you are oblivious to what is going on.
seriously

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Kevin wrote:
Right after you put your FULL name here pudpacker.

if you read the opening post, it said right in it these kids SHOPLIFTED. Moron. Keep pushing that broom down the hallway with your head down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mayors circus 12 min Hatie Nickles 3
Valley health Schrader & Watson 2 hr brocc 99
Mike at Walmart 4 hr please 9
Herkimers newly elects 4 hr Big T 22
Herkimer superintendent 13 hr herkimer 34
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 hr positronium 6,324
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••