Judical Candidate Supporting a County Candidate ?

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2011

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Judged:

Two arrogant obnoxious men campaigning as one - isn't that cute - i wonder who is taller Harry Enea or John Brennan now THAT is a close race

Since: Sep 08

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Judged:

Seems like a big no-no to me too. But then again, JB doesn't think the rules apply to him in any way, shape or form.
Sadbuttrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

JustTheSevenofUs wrote:
Two arrogant obnoxious men campaigning as one - isn't that cute - i wonder who is taller Harry Enea or John Brennan now THAT is a close race
And that is funny!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Not only do JB people cover up Mary Iocovozzi signs with JB signs in Frankfort as posted in another forum in Herkimer pics - but now this morning Vinny Iocovozzi's signs have gone missing in frankfort - another short man (Enea) with a big ego (or his team) pulling childish grade school antics like the other egotistical short man (JB)- you see the picture in this forum - together they stand - if you put them together may be even together they stand TALL ???? lol
badda boom

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

WHO CARES?????
the only thing on the ballet this year should be WHO GETS THE BULLET..stand in line and SAVE TAXPAYERS THE MONEY
Wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

I guess the Iocovozzis know they don't stand a chance so the only thing they have left is a smear campaign on TOPIX. Pretty hipocritical don't you think because I bet Vin is supporting Mary and vice versa, wouldn't you say?
sadbuttrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Wow wrote:
I guess the Iocovozzis know they don't stand a chance so the only thing they have left is a smear campaign on TOPIX. Pretty hipocritical don't you think because I bet Vin is supporting Mary and vice versa, wouldn't you say?
Do you think? I may be wrong, but it would seem to me that a judicial candidate can back and campaign for anyone. It is the sitting judge that cannot campaign for anyone else.
gone

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Wow wrote:
Harry enea john Brennan and danny enea got to stop playing the meat trumpet
concerned

Sutton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Wow wrote:
While attending the county fair I picked up information on the county candidates. Mr Brennan has no training, Mr Getman does as does Ms viocovozzi. The race between Enea and Iocovozzi, the biggest thing Enea has to offer is that He shadowed someone before, does that mean he is a stalker? Iocovozzi has experience according to his flyer
sadbuttrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>While attending the county fair I picked up information on the county candidates. Mr Brennan has no training, Mr Getman does as does Ms viocovozzi. The race between Enea and Iocovozzi, the biggest thing Enea has to offer is that He shadowed someone before, does that mean he is a stalker? Iocovozzi has experience according to his flyer
Primary elections are September 12.
Just saying

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Primary elections are September 12.
The primary is Tuesday September 14th.
(Not Sunday the 12th)
sadbuttrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
The primary is Tuesday September 14th.
(Not Sunday the 12th)
Good catch! Thanks.
Scramgravy

Charles Town, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Free enema with each carwash !
uhhhh

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2011

Spike62 wrote:
Seems like a big no-no to me too. But then again, JB doesn't think the rules apply to him in any way, shape or form.
You're too ignorant to know a no no when you see one Jodi get a life oh bitter one.
Just Trolling

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

What a motley crew!!!
AOL

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Connie we know its you LOL...... get any new wigs yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley health Schrader & Watson 59 min bitter 181
babysitter 7 hr HCCC exec 4
Would you pay Tuition at Central Valley? 15 hr turlsbomber4life 17
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr allwhowannano 6,398
Is Anna Mulligan A prostitute? (Jun '12) 16 hr The Truth 38
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 17 hr Nike 44
Robert Miller Mon Nike 4

Search the Herkimer Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••