DA: Money missing from Herkimer police

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Redhead

West Leyden, NY

#1 May 28, 2009
This is sad & funny at the same time...maybe they should investigate the confiscated drugs too.
Redhead

West Leyden, NY

#2 May 28, 2009
Sam Conde

Liverpool, NY

#4 May 28, 2009
Redhead wrote:
This is sad & funny at the same time...maybe they should investigate the confiscated drugs too.
Uh Oh. Here we go again!!!
hmmmm

Minoa, NY

#5 May 28, 2009
I heard there is a gag order makes them all look bad, everyone should know who the dirty f**ker is and take the speculation off the rest. Oh by the way where is calmn cents, I want to hear his opionion on this?
much worse

Minoa, NY

#6 May 28, 2009
This is much worse than driving drunk or doing a little damage to a baseball field. Not only this is considered a felony but EVERY case that was tied to the missing cash has to be dismissed you can bet on that! Did I say "bet."

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 May 28, 2009
hmmmm wrote:
I heard there is a gag order makes them all look bad, everyone should know who the dirty f**ker is and take the speculation off the rest. Oh by the way where is calmn cents, I want to hear his opionion on this?
police officers are heroes, police officers are our friends, if you need help ask a police officer. i must be under a gag order too, i GAGGED three times in ORDER to write that.
huh

Minoa, NY

#8 May 28, 2009
calmn cents wrote:
<quoted text>
police officers are heroes, police officers are our friends, if you need help ask a police officer. i must be under a gag order too, i GAGGED three times in ORDER to write that.
lmfao lmfao
tears of laughter

Liverpool, NY

#9 May 28, 2009
calmn cents wrote:
<quoted text>
POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!
amazing

Liverpool, NY

#10 May 28, 2009
Redhead wrote:
its getting to be an almost daily thing with the cops. The paper is going to have to start running a police police blotter for the cops that get arrested, and a regular police blotter for everyone else.
Gaylord Focker

Syracuse, NY

#11 May 29, 2009
Shades of 1985 Herkimer Police stealing from the lockup. Remember the DARE officier Dillon stealing drugs? Nothing changes, history just repeats itself.

Location hidden

#12 May 29, 2009
does anyone remember a herkimer cop from the early 70's, he got caught stealing drugs from gallingers drug store on main st. the owner walked in after hours and caught him. he lost his job, but no charges were ever filed.
Gagged

New York, NY

#13 May 29, 2009
calmn cents wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you gagged on your boyfriends c*ck?

Location hidden

#14 May 29, 2009
i don't get it. is that a referece to crooked cops, or their phoney persona?
watch

Minoa, NY

#15 May 29, 2009
wtf that just aint right, can you say corrupt.
mr r

AOL

#17 May 29, 2009
much worse wrote:
This is much worse than driving drunk or doing a little damage to a baseball field. Not only this is considered a felony but EVERY case that was tied to the missing cash has to be dismissed you can bet on that! Did I say "bet."
we gave all the money to rocky on one game
Harassed Provoked Loomed

Ransomville, NY

#18 May 29, 2009
Guess which Village of Frankfort
officer had the State Police
called on him again tonight for
intimidating me at a local store?

A) Pam C.

B) Ham B.

C) Sam A.

D) Jam E.

E) Bam T.
Maybe

White Plains, NY

#19 May 30, 2009
Maybe just maybe the cops are getting sick of watching the scumbag criminals walk almost daily and figure "hey if joe the rag man can do it so can I"? Its just a thought but maybe its the start of the cops just not giving a shat and total anarchy? Not sticking up for em but its just a thought.
Homer

Long Eddy, NY

#20 May 30, 2009
anarchy? Brilliant!

Location hidden

#21 May 30, 2009
Maybe wrote:
Maybe just maybe the cops are getting sick of watching the scumbag criminals walk almost daily and figure "hey if joe the rag man can do it so can I"? Its just a thought but maybe its the start of the cops just not giving a shat and total anarchy? Not sticking up for em but its just a thought.
or maybe cops have always been this way, and now it's just easier to get caught.
Marty Luppino

New York, NY

#22 May 30, 2009
Amazing howw you keyboard cowards hide behind your monitor, why not post your real name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer Co. Attorneys (Aug '08) 9 hr About time 38
Katie Mead looks like a obese grisly bear 12 hr Tommy 2 time 4
GOODBYE FRANK SPATTO..finally 12 hr Doc 22
corrupt herkimer cops, judges, da, parole, prob... 17 hr SOUTparkHASthe AN... 11
CHARLES MANSON IZZ DEAD you're next biotch 17 hr GLASSEYElives ETE... 1
Why do you people keep voting in Crandell?? 18 hr HEREcumDAjudgeAN DA 52
Herkimer Fire and HCCC alarms 19 hr HERKdrugsONcommsh... 29
Danny Bo Jive Boyle (Oct '14) 22 hr Highway girls 25

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages