mendon

Utica, NY

#42 Jun 5, 2014
koz is a part time moran, Stan does his job , parents cant deal with it whos kids are trouble makers...fact, douche bag
oh really

Utica, NY

#43 Jun 5, 2014
mendon wrote:
koz is a part time moran, Stan does his job , parents cant deal with it whos kids are trouble makers...fact, douche bag
if you are referring to his job as Walmart greeter as he watches kids get off bus. then yea.he does that great
prince albert

Little Falls, NY

#44 Jun 5, 2014
his haircuts cost more than you make in a week jerk off. stay in mendon you Honeoye dcik and mind your own business . your not fooling anyone. we love Stan
Part time

Springfield, NJ

#45 Jun 5, 2014
prince albert wrote:
his haircuts cost more than you make in a week jerk off. stay in mendon you Honeoye dcik and mind your own business . your not fooling anyone. we love Stan
I've seen better heads on a cabbage. Stan is moron than off.
turdvon obama

Little Falls, NY

#46 Jun 5, 2014
Part time wrote:
<quoted text> I've seen better heads on a cabbage. Stan is moron than off.
you meant to say you give head jerky. Stan is a good administrator... try to keep your x wife in line and your dopey kids you wouldn't be slamming anybody on topix jerk off
Part time

Springfield, NJ

#47 Jun 5, 2014
turdvon obama wrote:
<quoted text>you meant to say you give head jerky. Stan is a good administrator... try to keep your x wife in line and your dopey kids you wouldn't be slamming anybody on topix jerk off
Stupid is as stupid does Forest.
turdvon obama

Little Falls, NY

#48 Jun 5, 2014
run koz run I mean forest
Part Time

Springfield, NJ

#49 Jun 5, 2014
Stan is about as sharp as a bowling ball and liked about as much as a vanerial and about significant as a gnat on a elephants ass or his wife's.
still sad

Herkimer, NY

#50 Jun 6, 2014
Thanks to all who can't construct a coherent sentence or who hurl childish insults. I get it that it's just topix but come on, at least try to sound intelligent. At any rate, thanks for your fine illustration of what a Herkimer education produces these days. It only validates our decision to look elsewhere. Don't worry-we know you won't miss us, but we won't miss it either. Hope your kid makes it to the top of Herkimer's heap, and I hope you realize your kids are being robbed of opportunities right now. Let's hope that changes.
Part Time

Springfield, NJ

#51 Jun 6, 2014
Hope and change went out the window with your union loving president. As far as coherent sentences go. We vote, and it counts just as much as any condescending educator with a masters degree. Just remember one thing genius., College ruined many a good ditch digger. That piece of paper you flaunt so proudly doesn't guarenteed you anything. If most of you didn't have tenture or a union you'd be fired already.
Part Time

Little Falls, NY

#52 Jun 6, 2014
BTW, STOP POSTING ON SCHOOL TIME AND PROPERTY. Now get busy creating the next heap you speak of.
uconn

Utica, NY

#53 Jun 6, 2014
Part Time wrote:
Stan is about as sharp as a bowling ball and liked about as much as a vanerial and about significant as a gnat on a elephants ass or his wife's.
nice except your mom gives good head.
agree here

Utica, NY

#54 Jun 6, 2014
Part Time wrote:
Hope and change went out the window with your union loving president. As far as coherent sentences go. We vote, and it counts just as much as any condescending educator with a masters degree. Just remember one thing genius., College ruined many a good ditch digger. That piece of paper you flaunt so proudly doesn't guarenteed you anything. If most of you didn't have tenture or a union you'd be fired already.
that paper does guarantee one thing that these babysitters get july/aug off. with healthcare and retirement
still sad

Frankfort, NY

#55 Jun 6, 2014
How astute of you to pinpoint me as an educator. Yep, you're brilliant. Well done. Maybe I am just a parent with a day off. Or a doctor. Or a Walmart greeter. Who the hell cares...none of it changes the fact that HCSD needs help and needs accountable PARENTS as well as administrators. Can you seriously dispute that? If so, I feel bad for the kids. But you are right..the real issue here is you making sure you take misinformed guesses at my identity for all to read.
Part Time

Little Falls, NY

#56 Jun 6, 2014
still sad wrote:
How astute of you to pinpoint me as an educator. Yep, you're brilliant. Well done. Maybe I am just a parent with a day off. Or a doctor. Or a Walmart greeter. Who the hell cares...none of it changes the fact that HCSD needs help and needs accountable PARENTS as well as administrators. Can you seriously dispute that? If so, I feel bad for the
kids. But you are right..the real issue here is you making sure you take misinformed guesses at my identity for all to read.
Parents don't have time for this and neither do Doctors. Sign off and get to work.
still sad

Manlius, NY

#57 Jun 6, 2014
Only if you will too.
Kozma

Utica, NY

#58 Jun 6, 2014
Did someone say part time ahahahahha
Part Time

Little Falls, NY

#59 Jun 6, 2014
still sad wrote:
How astute of you to pinpoint me as an educator. Yep, you're brilliant. Well done. Maybe I am just a parent with a day off. Or a doctor. Or a Walmart greeter. Who the hell cares...none of it changes the fact that HCSD needs help and needs accountable PARENTS as well as administrators. Can you seriously dispute that? If so, I feel bad for the kids. But you are right..the real issue here is you making sure you take misinformed guesses at my identity for all to read.
I don't have to guess you are a azzhool
still sad

Herkimer, NY

#60 Jun 6, 2014
Very appreciative that you continue to make my case for me. By the way, all of your drivel, and none of it has to do with the issue. More insult, less substance. And we wonder why our kids have no brain power. Look at this nonsense. Anyway, while you are at it, ask the principal of the elementary school what she thinks, but only until July 1st. Even she is smart enough to leave. Check your mail, parents, and read the letter.
Part Time

Little Falls, NY

#61 Jun 7, 2014
Now Stan can be elementary school principal and eliminate the AD's Position. School district 100k more towards balancing the budget. Now all the have to do is get rid of you and save another 30k.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mohawk Valley Veterinary Services East Herkimer 3 hr Hello 14
The Good Ol'Boys favorite Coward refuses to debate 6 hr Stool Sample 33
News Herkimer College Ranked Second Best Community C... 13 hr laquisha 9
Shear Pleasures (Feb '15) 19 hr Tease 59
New and improved Belly Up Pub Sun friend of the owner 17
Brett Kirchofer (May '15) Sat mowayfay 4
Litchfield Assessing Sat frosty 10

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance