Taxpayer

Little Falls, NY

#21 May 13, 2014
Looking for a goon (s)? Check out the phicktards on the school board. 200k for a baseball field ?
Cut our teachers to part time, then spend 10.4 mil on capital improvements. Yes I know, we have to maintain our buildings. Well, we won't need the buildings when you we lose our teachers.
agree

Somerville, MA

#22 May 13, 2014
JanitorJim wrote:
He is a goon
a pompous ass. cut him fix the budget
janitor tim

Little Falls, NY

#23 May 13, 2014
JanitorJim wrote:
He is a goon
hey jim im sure your dopey soon was disciplined don't like it tuff.. we love Stan he is there for the kids to benefit, not the dopey ones who start trouble
janitor tim

Little Falls, NY

#24 May 13, 2014
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
a pompous ass. cut him fix the budget
upurs stay in mass u phagg
JanitorJim

Little Falls, NY

#25 May 16, 2014
He is an idot
nope jim

Utica, NY

#26 May 16, 2014
don't be a hater take car of your brat kid first. Stan does a great job
JanitorJim

Little Falls, NY

#28 May 17, 2014
He is a dooooshhbaggg
heaven is real

Little Falls, NY

#29 May 17, 2014
JanitorJim wrote:
He is a dooooshhbaggg
just like your mom, that's why your a janitor. we love Stan and he is here to stay...
Vote Yes

Little Falls, NY

#30 May 17, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
Looking for a goon (s)? Check out the phicktards on the school board. 200k for a baseball field ?
Cut our teachers to part time, then spend 10.4 mil on capital improvements. Yes I know, we have to maintain our buildings. Well, we won't need the buildings when you we lose our teachers.
yes you do, perfect that got it right. capital improvements are good with no long term benes and health care payouts.5 teachers to part time its ok
Has his favorites

Syracuse, NY

#31 May 24, 2014
How does this man sleep at night? How do you tell one parent that "I will never give up on your kid" and the very next day tell the other parent that "at this point it's pointless to have a meeting to discuss _______ because it's a lost cause". Seriously??? Also our High School is not grade school......Ms. Tomaso is just as bad! But hey if you are considered a "jock" you can do no wrong! Different set of rules for different kids. Sad when a family has to give serious consideration to home schooling their child due to incompetent Administration. Yet here my family is ready to do just that, at any cost, because this kid IS WORTH IT regardless of what Congdon (power trip man) believes! At least you've shown my child what a two-faced jerk looks like.
nike

Herkimer, NY

#32 May 24, 2014
He is the best!!!!!!!!!!1
nike

Herkimer, NY

#33 May 24, 2014
People are ignorant in this town.
pot

Little Falls, NY

#34 May 24, 2014
Who was the kid with 300 dollars of pot on him.
policecrime

Little Falls, NY

#35 May 24, 2014
it was post #31 above, some kids are just a lost cause
hhs

Little Falls, NY

#36 May 27, 2014
Really people,Stan is an idiot....Really......cry baby, not a good person!
hhs

Utica, NY

#37 May 28, 2014
Stan does a great job, dont be a hater because your kid is on drugs
we know who this is. be a better parent and you would not be writing on topix about an administrator who does his job well, you big dope.
sad

Herkimer, NY

#38 Jun 4, 2014
Have no idea who's responsible for the demise of HHS and at this point it makes no difference. It's all too far gone, and it's certainly not fair to hang one or two people. This is all many years in the making. And parents who don't give a $hit about teaching their kids the value of an education own part of it too, not just school admins. Parents used to unite in droves to help make our schools stronger. Now there are a few, and they are left to prop up the dirtbags who don't really give a damn. Those who think school is daycare. Herkimer Schools are now representative of our community, and we all know how that has deteriorated. Simply walk around & take a look. Parents who are smart enough to see the writing on the wall are pulling their kids to schools where they might at least have a shot of getting a challenging education for their kids. And they're willing to pay for it, most of them, that's how bad it's gotten. The good news is the payroll expense reduction initiatives will fare well...there won't be any kids left to teach before long. Not nice, respectful kids that teachers want to be around, anyway.
hhs

Schenectady, NY

#39 Jun 5, 2014
F herkimer, it's out of control! Administration sucks, except for tomaso! Herkimer losing good kids, off to Notre Dame!
anna mae

Utica, NY

#40 Jun 5, 2014
okay go...... Stan does a great job.. its the parents who have to look in the mirror. some of these kids are lost souls with no manners
reality

Cobleskill, NY

#41 Jun 5, 2014
anna mae wrote:
okay go...... Stan does a great job.. its the parents who have to look in the mirror. some of these kids are lost souls with no manners
get a grip on yourself... congden is a loser big mouth who thinks he knows everything.. ask him about Koz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Farber - why he is speaking at Ilion cree... 2 hr Rolling 10
2 local dirt bags charged with abusing animals 4 hr local animal abusers 1
Franklin (Sep '12) 4 hr friend 6
Farber 5 hr The Truth 6
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) 6 hr busy mom 92
Mail lady 9 hr steve 3
Gay Guys in Herkimer (Mar '10) 13 hr Frankie53 30
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search