out as Herkimer A.D.?!
baseball

Ilion, NY

#2 Apr 27, 2014
Whats the info????
FOR real

Little Falls, NY

#3 Apr 27, 2014
nope not going anywhere, here to stay THANK GOD. good man good administrator.. cares about the kids
yea right

Framingham, MA

#4 Apr 27, 2014
FOR real wrote:
nope not going anywhere, here to stay THANK GOD. good man good administrator.. cares about the kids
obviously.. you have no clue-- thinks he's all that!
hhs

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Apr 28, 2014
He is an idiot!!!!!! He needs to get out!! Pretty bad if your own town won't hire you (canastota)...Marty luppino loves him!
agree

Framingham, MA

#6 Apr 28, 2014
hhs wrote:
He is an idiot!!!!!! He needs to get out!! Pretty bad if your own town won't hire you (canastota)...Marty luppino loves him!
yup.. he needs to go! has two jobs at that school and he sucks at both !
yahoo

Little Falls, NY

#7 Apr 28, 2014
hey chelmford stfu, you like responding to your own post dipstick. Stan not going anywhere, he is well liked here and does a great job
hhs

Utica, NY

#8 May 4, 2014
Hey Stan, watch title IX baby!
Looky

Little Falls, NY

#9 May 5, 2014
Is he the guy who looks like Mr Icredible from the movie "The Icredibles" and sounds like Fred Flintstone when he yells?
truth is

Utica, NY

#10 May 5, 2014
Stan is well liked and respected as an administrator. There are a jealous few who's kids get disciplined and they don't like it tuff. Do a better job at home than then, keep up the good work Mr. Congden
Turn the light off

Fayetteville, NY

#11 May 5, 2014
Another Herkimer county phony good old boy. A legend in his own mind. Like most of the so-called beautiful people of Herkimer county.
Resident

Little Falls, NY

#12 May 6, 2014
Stan Confdon exemplifies Herkimer 's mediocrity .
Reality

Syracuse, NY

#13 May 6, 2014
He's not from herkimer county he is from canastota! He was a solid athlete when young and seems to be one of the best things to come to this end of the valley since the canal! His hair cut costs more than your electric bill! You are blessed to have him in your town and the presence of your children! You better recognize fools!
Resident

Little Falls, NY

#14 May 6, 2014
I never said he was from Herkimer. Yes, he is so exceptional. That's why Canastota didnt hire him. BTW I've seen better heads on a cabbage.
pandora

Little Falls, NY

#15 May 6, 2014
Resident wrote:
I never said he was from Herkimer. Yes, he is so exceptional. That's why Canastota didnt hire him. BTW I've seen better heads on a cabbage.
Stan is a good man, here for the kids that's all that matters
pandora

Little Falls, NY

#16 May 6, 2014
Reality wrote:
He's not from herkimer county he is from canastota! He was a solid athlete when young and seems to be one of the best things to come to this end of the valley since the canal! His hair cut costs more than your electric bill! You are blessed to have him in your town and the presence of your children! You better recognize fools!
right on, sooner these fools realize the better.
seriously

Framingham, MA

#17 May 6, 2014
Reality wrote:
wow ! has he got you fooled ! you obviously have no children in that school or you are related to Prince I'm all that !
thunder

Little Falls, NY

#18 May 6, 2014
hey Chelmsford you started this thread now go fcuk your mother u pos.
your one of the good old boys I see, don't like the evals ha tuff. do things the right way. Stan is not going anywhere. the community will make sure of that
Seriously

Little Falls, NY

#19 May 11, 2014
The problem isn't Stan or the Rules or the Discipline. It's how the school selectively enforces the policies. Zero tolerance doesn't work.The school talks a great story when it comes to respect and bullying. Fact is, some of the biggest perpetrators of these policies are the very people who we trust to uphold the policies. I will admit things have improved but, Kids still suffer at the hands of the bullies and the bullies more often than not. Are not the kids.
JanitorJim

Ilion, NY

#20 May 13, 2014
He is a goon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
get rid of jimmy franco 46 min Miter28 19
Empire Diner 2 hr empire NOT 19
i want to beat my own butt and arrest myself 5 hr Donations Excepted 2
That Place, Utica's pathetic excuse for a gay bar (Feb '12) 18 hr Ben Dover 7
Romas Pizza Sucks 19 hr Just me 18
Albany st. gay bar coccaine bar (Jun '09) 20 hr olddiebutgoodie 9
Poll Herkimer Needs a Gay Bar Because (Nov '08) 20 hr olddiebutgoodie 13

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance