First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hornet

Ilion, NY

#41 Sep 16, 2013
You parents do nothing but bytch. Help out. Get involved.
What Will It Be

Ilion, NY

#42 Sep 21, 2013
lee mass resident wrote:
again did you the mites play yesterday in Waterville? its so embarrassing they took a beating. just look at the parents on the sidelines wow I don't know whats more embarrassing. the older boys same old same old.. same kids running and handling the ball so sad. hey jerky above i will be at practice tonight we can talk chump
Same boys with the ball tomorrow or new boys?
hornet

Ilion, NY

#43 Sep 22, 2013
Sure. Any time you want to talk chump. Identify yourself and I will be glad to speak to you.
poop warner

Little Falls, NY

#44 Sep 22, 2013
Get rid of it
when

Utica, NY

#45 Sep 23, 2013
hornet wrote:
Sure. Any time you want to talk chump. Identify yourself and I will be glad to speak to you.
my name is skeeter anytime
Funny

Syracuse, NY

#46 Sep 23, 2013
Skeeter lmao I love it!
what a shock

Albany, NY

#47 Sep 23, 2013
You're easily amused and in luck, a Sponge Bob marathon starts in 30min..

I run a day care, I'll save you a seat in the front row.
TBI No Thanks

Great Barrington, MA

#48 Oct 2, 2013
Sand Man wrote:
Pop Warner Football is a chance for our children to get to know the game of football. Some of the post on here that makes no sense. If you have a child playing and you come to practice, you have an opportunity to communicate with the coaches. That it the ways it is on my son's team. If you want your son to be a running back, play quarterback, or any other position, evaluate him work with him and let him show his ability. If you see the coaches doing something that you do not like approach the coach and be civil. Show a little character. And for all of us with the negative comments, anyone of you can coach. Just volunteer passed the background check, take the classes and seminars. The door is open, as far as the coaches kids playing key positions. Which of you have worked with the child and groomed him or her for a very competitive position when the get older?
3 words: Traumatic Brain Injury. Football players, children, youth football players, die every year from traumatic brain injuries from playing football. And Pop Warner is well aware of it. You put your kids through that mr and mrs. super football parents. Not to mention the high number of concussions that occur every year. Freaking stupid. And I don't want to hear about the rules against helmet to helmet contact. It could be helmet or head to anything contact and a traumatic injury to the brain could occur and is likely to occur in a sport like football. It's an irresponsible sport to have your children involved in . Shame on you. You're probably the kind of people that let their children ride a bicycle without a helmet even though there are laws about that.
Amused

Herkimer, NY

#49 Oct 4, 2013
To those with the clever insults on this post: If all you can do is pass a day talking about Pop Warner football, you are about as good as the people on the sidelines who are "inbred", "25 tons of lard", and whatever other profane idiotic descriptive you use. You should come to a game so we can see what a purebred supermodel looks like. I will look for you..I'm sure we will all be blinded by the glow of perfection. Get a life. Go take care of your kids. They will actually move on from Pop Warner so take a cue from them and move onto more important things. There are more people to insult, aren't there? By the way, you are living the very behavior you point out. Hope the kids aren't watching.

Our kids don't need is stupidity from parents or the community. They are thicker-skinned than most adults. Just stop already. Let them play. They all learn something, both good and bad lessons.
What Will It Be

Ilion, NY

#50 Oct 4, 2013
Amused wrote:
To those with the clever insults on this post: If all you can do is pass a day talking about Pop Warner football, you are about as good as the people on the sidelines who are "inbred", "25 tons of lard", and whatever other profane idiotic descriptive you use. You should come to a game so we can see what a purebred supermodel looks like. I will look for you..I'm sure we will all be blinded by the glow of perfection. Get a life. Go take care of your kids. They will actually move on from Pop Warner so take a cue from them and move onto more important things. There are more people to insult, aren't there? By the way, you are living the very behavior you point out. Hope the kids aren't watching.
Our kids don't need is stupidity from parents or the community. They are thicker-skinned than most adults. Just stop already. Let them play. They all learn something, both good and bad lessons.
Face it the program has turned to crap, the volunteers are crap, the facilities are crap. Merge the program with another village combine resources and give the kids a quality program. That is what the kids deserve a quality program with quality coaching and volunteers. Not people who walk into a meeting and are automatically on a board because no one is there to run against them. The kids aren't getting what they deserve if they are getting 10 plays it's Pop Warner not the NFL.
the D A

Utica, NY

#51 Oct 4, 2013
come talk to me if you have a problem. us coaches kids get first dibs on ball carries. we deserve it since we put the in. dont like it go to little falls or frankfort
Unreal

Little Falls, NY

#52 Oct 4, 2013
Has your life become so pathetic that you are here criticizing the poor bastid parent who cared enough to give it a try? Most parents get involved because of their children.Their kid probably gets more play.Stop griping about it and get involved and show them bad parents how it's done. I think you will find its not easy as it looks. If they win. You're are not happy because your child didn't score, If they lose the game you blame the coach, if a kid plays more than yours that kid sucks and god forbid an adult got involved who didn't have a kid playing, you would say they were a pedophile. Pull your ignorant head out of your ass and realize its little kids playing a game for fun. It's not the NFL. They just want to play and have fun, it is parents like THOSE bitching here who ruin it for your own kids.in the end because you won't get involved the kids pay again. So think before you start spewing here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RCIL in Herkimer 45 min Ktel 12
Crooked Sylvia, hold Republican Meeting 4 hr Coroner Wannabe 2
Herkimer County DA, eyeballs deep in Police tra... 7 hr AmishDaJail 10
Herkimer College 7 hr buildDAjail1980PL... 2
Herkimer Forum (Jul '10) 8 hr buildDAjail1980PL... 35
belly up reopenin 8 hr IpukeNIGHTLY 6
slum lords not landlords 9 hr mindEATERs 7
Our PD is out of control 13 hr DROPurDRAWERSiGOT... 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance