nice mixed race kid

Herkimer, NY

#21 Sep 10, 2013
Momma wrote:
I heard they sent away a bunch of older boys and some went to another village to play. Must be enrollment is so good they can turn kids away.
If they don't meet the age requirement they should be sent away. Kids are welcome to play in other areas, and do so for all sorts of reasons, not all of which are bad. How did your trailer fare in the storm?
the bears

Little Falls, NY

#22 Sep 10, 2013
madden wrote:
heard two kids playing for Frankfurt because there was not enough older kids to play Pee Wee.
exactly and little falls too, they don't like the coaches I was told
Momma

Herkimer, NY

#23 Sep 12, 2013
the bears wrote:
<quoted text>exactly and little falls too, they don't like the coaches I was told
Strange some of the coaches believe everyone loves them...arrogance all over the place.
Sand Man

Herkimer, NY

#24 Sep 12, 2013
Pop Warner Football is a chance for our children to get to know the game of football. Some of the post on here that makes no sense. If you have a child playing and you come to practice, you have an opportunity to communicate with the coaches. That it the ways it is on my son's team. If you want your son to be a running back, play quarterback, or any other position, evaluate him work with him and let him show his ability. If you see the coaches doing something that you do not like approach the coach and be civil. Show a little character. And for all of us with the negative comments, anyone of you can coach. Just volunteer passed the background check, take the classes and seminars. The door is open, as far as the coaches kids playing key positions. Which of you have worked with the child and groomed him or her for a very competitive position when the get older?
madden

Boston, MA

#25 Sep 12, 2013
That is too difficult. I cant volunteer. Takes too much of my time. I like it when other people do and I can complain about what I don't like. Being sarcastic.
poopa chox

Castle Creek, NY

#26 Sep 12, 2013
HEY<<those bleachers must be rated for 25 tons of nonworking lard..GIVE THEM A BREAK..they want the work for their kids THEY NEVER GOT,, just like AS INSOLVENT PARENTS ,, the education THEY REFUSED TO Go FOR,,and NOW COMPLAIN..what do you want TEN CENTS for every TAX DOLLAR OF YOUR MONRY THEY TAKE????????FOGGEDDA BOUDDit...
Dontdrinkandpost

Fort Plain, NY

#27 Sep 12, 2013
poopa chox wrote:
HEY<<those bleachers must be rated for 25 tons of nonworking lard..GIVE THEM A BREAK..they want the work for their kids THEY NEVER GOT,, just like AS INSOLVENT PARENTS ,, the education THEY REFUSED TO Go FOR,,and NOW COMPLAIN..what do you want TEN CENTS for every TAX DOLLAR OF YOUR MONRY THEY TAKE????????FOGGEDDA BOUDDit...
. Look, drunk, CRAZY CAPS guy is back!
Really

Herkimer, NY

#28 Sep 15, 2013
well wrote:
totally agree, tell that to alexander,steele carpenter see where that gets you. bring back luppino for congress..btw did you see the mighty mites wow they cant even hold on to the ball. and what a sideline crew they got, right from wal mart on the first 15 days
Really you're talking about little boys playing a game of football you fat slob. You must have some serious anger issues stemming from a dysfunctional childhood. State your name and show your face at a game or practice because I'd be more than happy to have a one on one discussion with you.
obamasblak

Little Falls, NY

#29 Sep 15, 2013
well wrote:
totally agree, tell that to alexander,steele carpenter see where that gets you. bring back luppino for congress..btw did you see the mighty mites wow they cant even hold on to the ball. and what a sideline crew they got, right from wal mart on the first 15 days
I concur
who cares

Stephentown, NY

#30 Sep 15, 2013
Football. In a couple of years you'll have nothing to argue about.
Hey idiot

Springfield, MA

#31 Sep 15, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Really you're talking about little boys playing a game of football you fat slob. You must have some serious anger issues stemming from a dysfunctional childhood. State your name and show your face at a game or practice because I'd be more than happy to have a one on one discussion with you.
They are not talking about the "little boys" you idiot. They are taking about the adults in the organization, The coaches and by extension possibly the board. You have a reading compression problem and so does the moron that agreed with you.
Really

Herkimer, NY

#32 Sep 16, 2013
Yes they are and I'll add you to my fat slob list. Read it again. "..btw did you see the mighty mites wow they cant even hold on to the ball." That was quoted from the first fat slob. They aren't talking about the coaches you jerk. They are talking about the kids. What kind of mentality is that? Umm none whatsoever. Stupid hay chewing, polyester wearing inbred jerks.
lee mass resident

Utica, NY

#33 Sep 16, 2013
again did you the mites play yesterday in Waterville? its so embarrassing they took a beating. just look at the parents on the sidelines wow I don't know whats more embarrassing. the older boys same old same old.. same kids running and handling the ball so sad. hey jerky above i will be at practice tonight we can talk chump
Really really

Herkimer, NY

#34 Sep 16, 2013
Really wrote:
Yes they are and I'll add you to my fat slob list. Read it again. "..btw did you see the mighty mites wow they cant even hold on to the ball." That was quoted from the first fat slob. They aren't talking about the coaches you jerk. They are talking about the kids. What kind of mentality is that? Umm none whatsoever. Stupid hay chewing, polyester wearing inbred jerks.
Hey Really, Have you ever used Topix Forum before? I can't really tell which post you are actually responding to? And, by the way, by the attitude and language in your writing I hope you are not allowed near kids! Lots and lots of anger, hate and name calling in your post. Are you perhaps a child or early adolescent playing around on topics? Clean it up you....and I quote " Stupid hay chewing, polyester wearing inbred jerk, I'll add you to my fat slob list". You keep a list of "fat slobs"? Your a spiteful, vindictive creep. Shame on you. There how do you like it loser.

Yes, they offer their time......so their kids can get preferential treatment. Pop warner is the most unfair organization you can be involved in. Go to soccer. At least in that sport, like basketball and baseball and hockey, all of the children can touch and handle the ball (puck). In football only the elite few kids (as few as four to six kids per team who play offense) actually will ever score or touch the ball. Just think, all of those practices, money and time spent and your kid only gets 10 plays per game (and a rule had to impose by pop warner to get that)and will never touch the ball unless they recover a chance fumble. Just so the coaches kids can be the hero's. Not only that but when it comes time to hand out the monetary scholarship awards who's kids do you think get those. Your kid that plays on the line?? Not all working parents have the extra time to donate to the many practices that must be held plus the games.
unreal

Stephentown, NY

#35 Sep 16, 2013
lee mass resident wrote:
again did you the mites play yesterday in Waterville? its so embarrassing they took a beating. just look at the parents on the sidelines wow I don't know whats more embarrassing. the older boys same old same old.. same kids running and handling the ball so sad. hey jerky above i will be at practice tonight we can talk chump
First, kids should not be on their phones during school.

Second, notice from the writing skills our education system is working.(sarcasm)
Tri-valley

Herkimer, NY

#36 Sep 16, 2013
The real shame is Tri-valley league pres. Lyle won't do a thing about the corruption and abuse of coaching authority. But watch out you coaches, when there is a problem Tri-valley will back away from you like you were on fire. They DO NOT have your back. Did you know the coaches are personally and legally responsible for any real problems they become embroiled in. Yes, a coach that has a problem that boils into legal issue is personally on the hook for lawyer fees and jail time / fines. Just ask Lyle. With all the riff-raff you guys have to deal with it is a wonder know one has had any direct experience with this issue. I suggest you but insurance for this possibility before some nobody parent sues you....personally.
Sand in your eyes

Herkimer, NY

#37 Sep 16, 2013
Sand Man wrote:
Pop Warner Football is a chance for our children to get to know the game of football. Some of the post on here that makes no sense. If you have a child playing and you come to practice, you have an opportunity to communicate with the coaches. That it the ways it is on my son's team. If you want your son to be a running back, play quarterback, or any other position, evaluate him work with him and let him show his ability. If you see the coaches doing something that you do not like approach the coach and be civil. Show a little character. And for all of us with the negative comments, anyone of you can coach. Just volunteer passed the background check, take the classes and seminars. The door is open, as far as the coaches kids playing key positions. Which of you have worked with the child and groomed him or her for a very competitive position when the get older?
You are on cloud nine fool. there is much more than that going on.
lenox mass lib country

Utica, NY

#38 Sep 16, 2013
please come to our game on sunday and just look at the crew we have on the sidelines. mental issues, cleanliness, grammar and looks just a couple wow so embarrassing, I sit on the opponents side, yes I do, I have an image I must maintain. ask our fire chief and police chief. did you see our village board members?.
Really

Herkimer, NY

#39 Sep 16, 2013
Really really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Really, Have you ever used Topix Forum before? I can't really tell which post you are actually responding to? And, by the way, by the attitude and language in your writing I hope you are not allowed near kids! Lots and lots of anger, hate and name calling in your post. Are you perhaps a child or early adolescent playing around on topics? Clean it up you....and I quote " Stupid hay chewing, polyester wearing inbred jerk, I'll add you to my fat slob list". You keep a list of "fat slobs"? Your a spiteful, vindictive creep. Shame on you. There how do you like it loser.
Yes, they offer their time......so their kids can get preferential treatment. Pop warner is the most unfair organization you can be involved in. Go to soccer. At least in that sport, like basketball and baseball and hockey, all of the children can touch and handle the ball (puck). In football only the elite few kids (as few as four to six kids per team who play offense) actually will ever score or touch the ball. Just think, all of those practices, money and time spent and your kid only gets 10 plays per game (and a rule had to impose by pop warner to get that)and will never touch the ball unless they recover a chance fumble. Just so the coaches kids can be the hero's. Not only that but when it comes time to hand out the monetary scholarship awards who's kids do you think get those. Your kid that plays on the line?? Not all working parents have the extra time to donate to the many practices that must be held plus the games.
No, I must say I work for a living and hardly ever go on here and now I know why because of people like you. I keep it clean when I'm around the kids but when someone intentionally targets and degrades 7,8,and 9 year old boys, that really irritates me. Why drag them into it by saying they can't hold on to a ball. I feel bad for your kids if you have any. I can imagine what you say to them. I could say so much more but you're not worth my time and I don't have the time to spare discussing something like this with jerks like you. If it bothers any of you so much about the elite players and playing time why don't you bring it up to the board and call a parent meeting? Oh but wait you're probably one of the parents that bring your kids to practice so you can use it as a babysitting service. That's the best! You have these parents that rant and rave the most yet they drop their kids off and show up the last 5 minutes of practice. If you are so concerned about the playing time your kid gets then why don't you stick around and show some interest.
Damn you sure post now

Springfield, MA

#40 Sep 16, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I must say I work for a living and hardly ever go on here and now I know why because of people like you. I keep it clean when I'm around the kids but when someone intentionally targets and degrades 7,8,and 9 year old boys, that really irritates me. Why drag them into it by saying they can't hold on to a ball. I feel bad for your kids if you have any. I can imagine what you say to them. I could say so much more but you're not worth my time and I don't have the time to spare discussing something like this with jerks like you. If it bothers any of you so much about the elite players and playing time why don't you bring it up to the board and call a parent meeting? Oh but wait you're probably one of the parents that bring your kids to practice so you can use it as a babysitting service. That's the best! You have these parents that rant and rave the most yet they drop their kids off and show up the last 5 minutes of practice. If you are so concerned about the playing time your kid gets then why don't you stick around and show some interest.
Well...I see your really really quick to post wise guy responses on a regular basis now topic troll. Even while your at work. How does it feel to be a hypocrite.
"If you are so concerned about the playing time your kids get then why don't you stick around and show some interest"
This is exactly what we're talking about you're okay with the status quo and coaches and board members kids getting much favoritism. You are part of the problem. You are a hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pure 3 hr curious 1
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 4 hr waste of time 80
Most Vicious Woman in Herkimer 5 hr need to know 11
Brennan - Kathy Farber - 2 peas in a pod Tue Lou 20
Basset Health Care's "urgent care" sucks (Sep '10) Tue Bullied by bassett 55
LOL Walmart self-checkout joke (Oct '12) Tue bill raper cosby 8
jessica barretto Tue wow 5
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search