Three charged in residential burglaries in Herkimer and Hamilton Counties

Oct 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKTV

Three men have been charged in connection to several residential burglaries in both Herkimer and Hamilton Counties.

Comments
41 - 58 of 58 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Newport resident

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

DRAMA wrote:
I cant believe a site has even came out like this, where people are that much of a coward that they cant come out and say who they are. Yeah lets all just hide behind our computer screen because thats going to make all this he said she said stop.##GROW UP##
Oh yeah..........and where's your name listed..........
One person in Newport

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Oct 16, 2012
 
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't going to comment, but then I read this. I know, from personal issues I've had with her, that Barb Terzioski is a person who likes to involve herself in whatever drama she can. So, I don't feel bad for her and anything that these people says, is true. I know that she has a program, where she helps city kids who have issues, but can't help her own son to stay on the right path. LJ has always been her favorite child and he fucked up. It's not her fault, but she shouldn't act surprised when the people of Newport and surrounding areas talk crap about her. From what hear people saying, all of it's TRUE.
. You really don't have a clue what you are talking about. She has helped more people in not only this community but throughout centrl NY. You should only hope that you accomplish what she has in your lifetime. When I was down, Barb showed on my doorstep without asking anyone questions helped me and my children. Iive in Newport and I didn't see anyone else trying to help. I don't know her son but I do know that I will tell her if he's reading this "THANK YOU" and me and my family are praying for you. I also want these few jelous people talking crap on here have no life and love to see people do bad. Please don't represent the peop;le of NEWPORT because I am born and raised here and this is not how the people of NEWPORT feel.
I AGREE

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Oct 16, 2012
 
One person in Newport wrote:
<quoted text>. You really don't have a clue what you are talking about. She has helped more people in not only this community but throughout centrl NY. You should only hope that you accomplish what she has in your lifetime. When I was down, Barb showed on my doorstep without asking anyone questions helped me and my children. Iive in Newport and I didn't see anyone else trying to help. I don't know her son but I do know that I will tell her if he's reading this "THANK YOU" and me and my family are praying for you. I also want these few jelous people talking crap on here have no life and love to see people do bad. Please don't represent the peop;le of NEWPORT because I am born and raised here and this is not how the people of NEWPORT feel.
I think we need ro stop judging people this could be anyones child. This is extreemly hard on everyone.
middleville

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Oct 16, 2012
 
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't going to comment, but then I read this. I know, from personal issues I've had with her, that Barb Terzioski is a person who likes to involve herself in whatever drama she can. So, I don't feel bad for her and anything that these people says, is true. I know that she has a program, where she helps city kids who have issues, but can't help her own son to stay on the right path. LJ has always been her favorite child and he fucked up. It's not her fault, but she shouldn't act surprised when the people of Newport and surrounding areas talk crap about her. From what hear people saying, all of it's TRUE.
. If newport won't support u Barb. There's a lot of folks over here in middleville that do. Besides isn't this about her son
Judge

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Oct 16, 2012
 
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't going to comment, but then I read this. I know, from personal issues I've had with her, that Barb Terzioski is a person who likes to involve herself in whatever drama she can. So, I don't feel bad for her and anything that these people says, is true. I know that she has a program, where she helps city kids who have issues, but can't help her own son to stay on the right path. LJ has always been her favorite child and he fucked up. It's not her fault, but she shouldn't act surprised when the people of Newport and surrounding areas talk crap about her. From what hear people saying, all of it's TRUE.
. Didn't your mother teach you that if you don't have anythinh nice to say you should keep your mouth shut. You really must be trailer trash with that potty mouth of yours. You must be one of Newports finest.
Pathetic

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Judge wrote:
<quoted text>. Didn't your mother teach you that if you don't have anythinh nice to say you should keep your mouth shut. You really must be trailer trash with that potty mouth of yours. You must be one of Newports finest.
STOP COMMENTING ON 3 DIFFERNT NAMES!! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY THE SAME PERSON!!!!!!!! And I actually DO know what I'm talking about. Get your head out of your ass!!! People can show others many different colors! I've known this family for YEARS!!! Thank you for your opinion, though!!! I've dealt with her shit PERSONALLY!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! Hopefully when you comment back, it will be just ONE comment (since you are all the same person) weirdo. Gotta write 3 different comments from "different people" just to make yourself feel better and have "someone" on your side here lol
Agreed

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement is very true, but also sad. Barb has always bashed her own daughter to everyone and anyone that would listen. Too bad she was blind to see what a wonderful person she is. She's a loving mother, a hard work and a blessing in many people's lives. Barb was so busy trying to cover up how screwed up both her and her son are, she forgot she has a beautiful granddaughter who could use a GOOD role model in her life, not a bunch of crooks. I know jax loves her brother with all her heart and even after all she's been through with her mother, i've rarely heard her bad mouth her. Moral to the story: You choose your own path in life no matter what your upbringing is. People have been burglarized. Barb can be a terrible person at times, but her son is the one who did this crime. Her crimes will catch up to her and her daughter will be the one left without her family because they chose to be selfish and go against the law.
I didn't want to bash Barb by any means, but when people make her out to be a saint when she is far from it, I will make that known to them. She has been TERRIBLE to me before!! If she had minded her own business, I wouldn't have gone through some shitty things I had.
LOL

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Oct 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't want to bash Barb by any means, but when people make her out to be a saint when she is far from it, I will make that known to them. She has been TERRIBLE to me before!! If she had minded her own business, I wouldn't have gone through some shitty things I had.
. Why don't You make yourself known. To busy slandering people to come out and tell everyone who you are or maybe we all will find out how truely messed us and sick you really are. Welcome to topixs. Where the mentally I'll think they are taken seriously. LMAO
KING KOOL plus 2edu

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Oct 21, 2012
 
HELL anybody who is on topix and is not psychologically lost is just PLAIN BORED..were the treee mentioned CURLEY, LARRY and MOE by any chance??
when does Mc donalds open?
this place is only for crazieeeeezzz
and drunks..which is use????
Pied Piper

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hopefully the young men will pay for their crimes, learn from them and become better adults.
dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

loser kids wrote:
Come from loser families now we are suppose to feel sorry for them maybe 10 yrs in prison will make them have some respect
you obviously don't know jerad. Good kid. Good family. Ppl make mistakes. And he's innocent till proven guilty. Only god can judge n u arnt god so fall back n hit ur head on something sharp.
love or hate u decide

Cold Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jan 12, 2013
 
dave wrote:
<quoted text> you obviously don't know jerad. Good kid. Good family. Ppl make mistakes. And he's innocent till proven guilty. Only god can judge n u arnt god so fall back n hit ur head on something sharp.
People DO make mistakes. But when you make the same mistake over & over & over that makes you a criminal.
concerned citizen

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

there bail is 20,000 cash and 40,000 bond yet child molesters and other sex offenders get much lower bail?????? what in the world could remotely justify this? anyone? stealing is worse than harming a child and scar them for life? totally messed up laws and judges who are not qualified to judge a turtle race. Sickening!!!
Dr Doolittle

Newport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

is it true that that beat up a tiny ten pound dog that was barking when they where stealing ?
yuck

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I sure hope not but wouldn't put it past them....I did know Jered and he was evil, even stole thousands of dollars from his ex girlfriend and forged checks under her name....what a great guy, he should have to pay her back along with everyone else they stole from! That would be justice for sure!!!!
hah

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

yuck wrote:
I sure hope not but wouldn't put it past them....I did know Jered and he was evil, even stole thousands of dollars from his ex girlfriend and forged checks under her name....what a great guy, he should have to pay her back along with everyone else they stole from! That would be justice for sure!!!!
Oh boy, which one of the many girlfriends would that be? lol
yuck

Raynham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

hah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, which one of the many girlfriends would that be? lol
Oh gees I hope he wasn't cheating on her as well as stealing from her, poor girl. He truly is a scumbag.
my house

Agawam, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

it would be nice to know if these guys robbed my house last year... i guess i may never know... i went to high school with Getman but i havent seen him all but once in the last almost 10 years... guess i know what he was up to... i was asleep on the livingroom couch when i was robbed, or shall i say i was in a coma because i didnt hear anyone come in... and our dopey-friendly dog didnt make any noise... the burglars came into the livingroom and took stuff too... they stole my purse off the kitchen chair..... was saving a lot of money in my wallet for a new apartment at that time... although having all that stuff stolen from under my nose, im just glad i didnt wake up while they were there... could have ended very badly for a few people...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley health Schrader & Watson 59 min enough already 179
Amy Mosher 10 hr knot again 7
Herkimer county taxpayers $$$ 10 hr get the facts first 5
McPops Pizza 14 hr mama june 20
Is Anna Mulligan A prostitute? (Jun '12) 14 hr mama june 37
Adult Pleasures in Little Falls (Feb '10) 14 hr mama june 10
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk Thu herkimer 38

Search the Herkimer Forum:
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••