Chinaman buying up Herkimer for HCCC

Chinaman buying up Herkimer for HCCC

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

pearl

Little Falls, NY

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Hey who are these Chinese who have bought up some of the only good property on Main St. in Herkimer? Hear they are going to build housing for all the chinese kids who are coming to HCCC. Better business than what those kids from NYC bring. Never heard about the chinese kids getting in trouble with the cops. Yea HCCC!!
OMG

New York, NY

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Well I guess its better than a Brooklyn Landlord buying it up..
landlordl

Little Falls, NY

#3 Sep 29, 2012
OMG wrote:
Well I guess its better than a Brooklyn Landlord buying it up..
WHY?
OMG

New York, NY

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Don't mind me, I'm a racist welfare bum..
Think

Long Eddy, NY

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Those properties have been on the market for over 8 years. So what if they were sold to the Chinese. Looking at the dismal rental apartment inventory in Herkimer, I can see why the purchaser made this move to purchase the properties. It's a win win situation. The properties remain on the tax roles, the students can live in a safe and clean environment and life goes on. Plus, this is not an absentee landlord situation.
geographer

Little Falls, NY

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Think wrote:
Those properties have been on the market for over 8 years. So what if they were sold to the Chinese. Looking at the dismal rental apartment inventory in Herkimer, I can see why the purchaser made this move to purchase the properties. It's a win win situation. The properties remain on the tax roles, the students can live in a safe and clean environment and life goes on. Plus, this is not an absentee landlord situation.
oh..how far away is China? Probably good to bring some of the $$ back from China..they own us anyway. These chinese kids are good students and you never read bad things about them in the paper. Can't say the same thing about the kids from downstate or some of the faculty. As long as the property stays on the tax rolls, this is a win for Herkimer. Good job HCCC Dean Hoz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendi @ Paul Kitk 2 hr Anonymous 1
Romas Pizza Sucks 3 hr SoDead 50
Does anyone know if Mark Rende is in the restau... 3 hr Where is Mark Rende 1
New Save-a-Lot grocery 4 hr HerkJerk 13
herkimer motel hiding inmates? 7 hr lawrence s 15
Robert ....cart pushing stinky guy from herkimer 8 hr The Obvious 8
brennan the judge (Oct '14) 21 hr CircleTalk 165

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance