Impeachment of Obama aka barry soetoro

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 22, 2013
He needs to be impeached, not only for trampling on our liberties, but what he did in Benghazi is just a crime. He let those people die. Hillary went alone with it and now distances herself from Obama.
Hillary, the geriatric bitch may be running for the white house in 2016 and can't have us remembering her role in this white house. Fk hillary too, by the way.

This president isn't liked among his peers and doesn't like his peers. This guy Barry Soetoro (aka Barack Obama) is a strange duck the democratic party is stuck with. He doesn't talk to his own people. Rolling up his sleeve and working is beneath him. THIS FKer GOLFED AGAIN YESTERDAY. He slow plays everything waiting for us to forget. It's a tactic to slide shht by us and as a nation we are falling for it.
Abel

Herkimer, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2013
USEurHEAD wrote:
He needs to be impeached, not only for trampling on our liberties, but what he did in Benghazi is just a crime. He let those people die. Hillary went alone with it and now distances herself from Obama.
Hillary, the geriatric bitch may be running for the white house in 2016 and can't have us remembering her role in this white house. Fk hillary too, by the way.
This president isn't liked among his peers and doesn't like his peers. This guy Barry Soetoro (aka Barack Obama) is a strange duck the democratic party is stuck with. He doesn't talk to his own people. Rolling up his sleeve and working is beneath him. THIS FKer GOLFED AGAIN YESTERDAY. He slow plays everything waiting for us to forget. It's a tactic to slide shht by us and as a nation we are falling for it.
I've read your posts on other threads. To me you're one of the,"Strangest Ducks,"on Topix. Hilliary will be the next pres. That,"Geriatric bitch," could win any debate with you. LOL Maybe it takes a strong geriatric bitch like her to get things done. Something tells me that you would never call a guy a,"Geriatric bastard".{Misogenist pig- oink} I'm only 42, but both me and my ole lady will be voting for her. As far as your conspiracy theories, how many repubs have used the phrase a," New World Order."{both Bushes, duh} Sophisticated and nuanced conspiracy theories move far beyond the Dems or the Rebubs. Or maybe your conspiracy theories revolve around the fact that we have a biracial president? I'm anxiously awaiting your response, only because you amuse me with your anal retentive rants and raves. LMAO!!
Uly

Herkimer, NY

#3 Oct 22, 2013
Abel wrote:
<quoted text>I've read your posts on other threads. To me you're one of the,"Strangest Ducks,"on Topix. Hilliary will be the next pres. That,"Geriatric bitch," could win any debate with you. LOL Maybe it takes a strong geriatric bitch like her to get things done. Something tells me that you would never call a guy a,"Geriatric bastard".{Misogenist pig- oink} I'm only 42, but both me and my ole lady will be voting for her. As far as your conspiracy theories, how many repubs have used the phrase a," New World Order."{both Bushes, duh} Sophisticated and nuanced conspiracy theories move far beyond the Dems or the Rebubs. Or maybe your conspiracy theories revolve around the fact that we have a biracial president? I'm anxiously awaiting your response, only because you amuse me with your anal retentive rants and raves. LMAO!!
Ouch dude, great come back!! LOL
funny as hell

Stephentown, NY

#4 Oct 22, 2013
Abel wrote:
<quoted text>I've read your posts on other threads. To me you're one of the,"Strangest Ducks,"on Topix. Hilliary will be the next pres. That,"Geriatric bitch," could win any debate with you. LOL Maybe it takes a strong geriatric bitch like her to get things done. Something tells me that you would never call a guy a,"Geriatric bastard".{Misogenist pig- oink} I'm only 42, but both me and my ole lady will be voting for her. As far as your conspiracy theories, how many repubs have used the phrase a," New World Order."{both Bushes, duh} Sophisticated and nuanced conspiracy theories move far beyond the Dems or the Rebubs. Or maybe your conspiracy theories revolve around the fact that we have a biracial president? I'm anxiously awaiting your response, only because you amuse me with your anal retentive rants and raves. LMAO!!

Hillary is the only presidential candidate I have ever seen crumble and burst into tears. It was very touching. I can't wait to have a president that's not afraid to cry. hahahahahahahahaha

The Geriatric crybaby bitch will be 69 during the next presidential election. Her hormones will be going crazy by then. She'll be shaving her mustache twice a day by then.
Uly

Herkimer, NY

#5 Oct 23, 2013
funny as hell wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is the only presidential candidate I have ever seen crumble and burst into tears. It was very touching. I can't wait to have a president that's not afraid to cry. hahahahahahahahaha
The Geriatric crybaby bitch will be 69 during the next presidential election. Her hormones will be going crazy by then. She'll be shaving her mustache twice a day by then.
Time will tell. As far as crying, what about John Boenher, the speaker of the House, who has cried on multiple occaisions on national TV. You know what they say,you will underestimate your enemies at your own peril. Many in the GOP know that Hilliary is one tough opponent. You're free to hate her, as I'm sure you will continue to do, but her political smarts and grassroots support should not be underestimated, nor should the strength of her GOP opponents. Happy Progressive/liberal hunting!! LOL 2016 is right around the corner. If the GOP stops their Civil War and eating their young, they may stand a chance. LMAO

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 25, 2013
JB is not a presidential candidate. Hillary holds the title of presidential wannabe crybaby belly-aching bitch. Get in the game.

The chances of any democrat being the next president are less and less every day that Barry is in office.

Regardless, I would never vote for a career politician for president. We need to elect a successful governor or business person.
Osama is the poster child for the "wrong man for the job."
what a dumbsht

Utica, NY

#7 Oct 25, 2013
USEurHEAD wrote:
Regardless, I would never vote for a career politician for president. We need to elect a successful governor or business person.
Yet most governors out there ARE career politicians.

A dumbshit you certainly are!
Uly

Herkimer, NY

#8 Oct 25, 2013
USEurHEAD wrote:
JB is not a presidential candidate. Hillary holds the title of presidential wannabe crybaby belly-aching bitch. Get in the game.
The chances of any democrat being the next president are less and less every day that Barry is in office.
Osama is the poster child for the "wrong man for the job."
No JB is not a candidate, however, he is third in line for the Presidency in an emergency situation. He is a very influential and powerful man. OH WAIT, I forgot- that was BEFORE the Tea Party fascists usurped all his MOJO. Your level of political sophistication is far from impressive. Your vicious misogenistic and bigot filled posts are all anyone really needs to know about you. YOU are the POSTER CHILD for everything that currently plaques the GOP. The times," they have a changed." Sarah Palin called she needs another bat boy or is she another belly aching bitch. LMAO!!
I get it

New York, NY

#9 Oct 26, 2013
what a dumbsht wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet most governors out there ARE career politicians.
A dumbshit you certainly are!
I wouldn't vote for a congressman or senator with no business experience. I could see myself voting for a successful governor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 19 min Not quite 65
Mr lnow 3 hr Nasty Man 5
kiarra premo 4 hr stupidcunt 7
Ruggerio's 6 hr stinky pete 2
Need a man. Wed mtgcdjfl 6
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? Wed catch up 93
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... Dec 24 The Truth 8
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web