roger

Lewiston, ME

#42 Sep 2, 2010
thanke you for all your business over the years,sorry the financial problems have caused you pain,if you bought a warranty the last two years please contact the richfield store for your refund,if anybody has a bank loan out on their sars please be patient i am working with the banks so the loans are not due to be paid in full because i had to garantee them,please call mor stop by Richfield
bebe

Lewiston, ME

#43 Sep 5, 2010
Why has the insurance investigators been at skinners all week,could it be they have finally caught up to ROGERS PAPERWORK GAMES?
former worker

Carthage, NY

#44 Sep 6, 2010
know how dealers can offer convenience for doing your loan for you so you don't have to go to the bank? sometimes the dealer can bump the interest to make extra $$. skinner would do this on every loan - even for older folks on fixed incomes. no heart there.
omg

Clayton, NY

#45 Sep 6, 2010
former worker wrote:
know how dealers can offer convenience for doing your loan for you so you don't have to go to the bank? sometimes the dealer can bump the interest to make extra $$. skinner would do this on every loan - even for older folks on fixed incomes. no heart there.
yea...you're not revealing any big secret, all dealers do this...
former worker

Carthage, NY

#46 Sep 7, 2010
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
yea...you're not revealing any big secret, all dealers do this...
Gee - didnt mean it like that. just thought someone who is such a good christian wouldn/t pull the wool over the eyes of the elderly.
bebe

Lewiston, ME

#47 Sep 10, 2010
watch out for roger he will steak from you anyway he can,wages used parts work not needed,a total liar and thief loves to screw the old folks
AboutTime

United States

#48 Sep 16, 2010
About time he made me lose my house. You will burn in hell roger and you will pay for all the people youve screwed
huh

Oriskany Falls, NY

#49 Sep 16, 2010
exactly how would someone else make you lose your house? wanna elaborate?
puffy

Lewiston, ME

#50 Sep 17, 2010
there fat mel trying to sound intellegent
wanna elaborate?

elaborate your father and your familiy are lying pieces of s##t
huh

Oriskany Falls, NY

#51 Sep 18, 2010
I don't know who Mel is. I just want you to clarify how someone else could make you lose your house is all. I've been reading this thread as you add to it. I couldnt care less who you are not do I know Roger Skinner or do business there.

I just want you to elaborate on your statement "he made me lose my house".
Can you ?
skinners

Houston, TX

#52 Sep 19, 2010
fake cowboy scam artist
huh

Oriskany Falls, NY

#53 Sep 20, 2010
abouttime.... CAN you asnwer?
huhh

Lewiston, ME

#54 Sep 20, 2010
huhh the idiot probably did it to him/herself.. who the hell cares about skinners anyways suprised the place hasnt collapsed
Poorlady

Burbank, CA

#55 Sep 29, 2010
I heard Skinners towed a truck off the thruway in which there was a fatal accident the ladies belongings were taken by Roger and his daughters. Shame on the Skinners!!!!
get a life

Clayton, NY

#56 Sep 29, 2010
Poorlady wrote:
I heard Skinners towed a truck off the thruway in which there was a fatal accident the ladies belongings were taken by Roger and his daughters. Shame on the Skinners!!!!
You don't know what you're talking about. The woman was from Texas, she robbed a store and then shot herself. She had no family and the car was given to Skinners by the Thruway to pay for the tow bill. Know the facts before you start spreading rumors.
get a life

Lewiston, ME

#57 Oct 2, 2010
roger did you even clean the blood of this womens cloths before you took them home,yes roger did take this 4000 explorer for the 75.00 tow bill an yes he refused to sign off on the family taking their mothers property he told them all was destoyed.great christian fraud that he is
thats sad

Absecon, NJ

#58 Oct 4, 2010
sick and sad thats why they dont get any of my familys business
SCOTTER

Lewiston, ME

#59 Oct 13, 2010
are they still open all the cars there say richfield
heard they lost the ford franchise they no longer can do warranty work in richfield
JKI

Lewiston, ME

#60 Oct 18, 2010
put the bottle down roger
mel stop f ing around on jim
mel

Lewiston, ME

#62 Oct 22, 2010
why was a truck with dealer plates from skinner AND the red cross van both parked at the motel in east herkimer?
whats going on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill doolen 7 hr I want you Jill D... 11
Who's. Steven. R. Cross 21 hr Loser 1
Who is Danielle more Sun TheRealDanielleMore 10
Randy Oldfield Skeletons in Closet Sun Kiel 4
Anyone know Trista Dennis and Richard Hungerford Sun disgusted 43
No Churches helping out with WARM-UP stations? Jan 19 Judas 15
Todd Bennett Jan 18 Been therr 8

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance