Former Fiberdyne employees charged in conspiracy, fraud case

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: WKTV 35

Four men who were formerly employed at Fiberdyne Labs Inc in Frankfort have been charged following a year and a half-long criminal investigation into fraud and employee theft.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lpc

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2012
see Matt the Rat
Trans gender

Bronx, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Hmmmm who will "rat" out who? Poor families of these low life's! That's the victims in this case!
string theory

Little Falls, NY

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Thanks boys for costing us sukers i mean takpayers more....pos

In other business, the Legislature:
Appropriated $33,400 from the contingency fund to pay a special prosecutor after District Attorney Jeffrey Carpenter recused himself from the case involving an incident at Fiberdyne.
Approved two temporary staffing changes in the county Board of Elections office for training purposes. Both will be for up to 19 _ hours per week. The period for one will be from July 15 through Aug. 30 and the other from Nov. 18 to 29.
Authorized the renewal of the contract between the county and the New York State Department of Health for Herkimer County

Read more: http://www.herkimertelegram.com/news/x1484775...
Cole

Fulton, NY

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Roger skinner fits right in with them,funny how they all landed in the same building. To bad for mk auto that he has to be surrounded by crooked people. Lets not forget Scott bunne he's boned plenty of people in the valley
All Done

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 17, 2013
So I was told today this is all over. Is this true?
really

New York, NY

#6 Jun 17, 2013
All Done wrote:
So I was told today this is all over. Is this true?
No. There has been a change of venue. The trial will be held in Theytried Tobluff County. The legal team for the defense is the firm of Guiltywithno Anadmissionofguilt.
come on

New York, NY

#7 Jun 18, 2013
guilty, with no admission of guilt. wtf is that, beyond a waste of money.
karma comes to town

Boonville, NY

#8 Jun 18, 2013
Civil lawsuit it all will come out and Matt will be losing that nice house in Richfield that he didn't earn.
weakazz bluff was called

New York, NY

#9 Jun 18, 2013
karma comes to town wrote:
Civil lawsuit it all will come out and Matt will be losing that nice house in Richfield that he didn't earn.
Here's the problem...No evidence of anything, not a thing. Special prosecutor was left holding his dk. You moron's are too fking funny.
Too bad

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jun 19, 2013
They had their chance at a day in court and decided to be convicted on lesser charges. Not dismissed, not aquited, took a deal to have permanent criminal records with no possibility of appeal. They are not innocent, they took a deal.
deny this

Herkimer, NY

#11 Jun 19, 2013
Too bad wrote:
They had their chance at a day in court and decided to be convicted on lesser charges. Not dismissed, not aquited, took a deal to have permanent criminal records with no possibility of appeal. They are not innocent, they took a deal.
exactly. if there was no evidence at all, the could have easily walked after a trial, but they didn't.

More will come out in the civil suit where the burden of proof is not as high as in a criminal case.
wrong

New York, NY

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Too bad wrote:
They had their chance at a day in court and decided to be convicted on lesser charges. Not dismissed, not aquited, took a deal to have permanent criminal records with no possibility of appeal. They are not innocent, they took a deal.
When asked the question, have you ever been found guilty of a crime?

When you're found guilty, with "no admission of guilt"... the answer is no...azzhool.
hey queeeeer

New York, NY

#13 Jun 20, 2013
deny this wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly. if there was no evidence at all, the could have easily walked after a trial, but they didn't.
More will come out in the civil suit where the burden of proof is not as high as in a criminal case.
I know the special prosecutor and guess what??? No money trail and all customers were found on the internet, not secret customers.

Also where is the discovery that needs to be provided for the Civil Suit? Ain't seen it, but I'm lookin.........hang on........still don't see it.......still looking..........
wrong again

Boonville, NY

#14 Jun 20, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked the question, have you ever been found guilty of a crime?
When you're found guilty, with "no admission of guilt"... the answer is no...azzhool.
Incorrect. The question when asked "have you been found guilty" is inclusive of a guilty plea, therefore they have to answer yes each and every time. That is the law and you are dumb.
wrong again

Boonville, NY

#15 Jun 20, 2013
hey queeeeer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the special prosecutor and guess what??? No money trail and all customers were found on the internet, not secret customers.
Also where is the discovery that needs to be provided for the Civil Suit? Ain't seen it, but I'm lookin.........hang on........still don't see it.......still looking..........
the special prosecutor would illegally discuss details of a case with you why, exactly?

you can quit pretending like you're somebody important who has access or connections because we all know you're talking out your brown eye.

Guilty, all four of them. A guilty plea is the same effect as if they were found guilty after a trial and they must respond as such when asked.
blower

New York, NY

#16 Jun 20, 2013
wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. The question when asked "have you been found guilty" is inclusive of a guilty plea, therefore they have to answer yes each and every time. That is the law and you are dumb.
Yeah that's the question. Wrong. No admission of guilt, an entirely different thing.

I made no admission of guilt...how that grab you???
blower

New York, NY

#17 Jun 20, 2013
wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
the special prosecutor would illegally discuss details of a case with you why, exactly?
you can quit pretending like you're somebody important who has access or connections because we all know you're talking out your brown eye.
Guilty, all four of them. A guilty plea is the same effect as if they were found guilty after a trial and they must respond as such when asked.
WRONG...It's called discovery and I saw it all. What a dork.
wrong again

Boonville, NY

#18 Jun 20, 2013
blower wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG...It's called discovery and I saw it all. What a dork.
And what reason would you have to "see it all"? Doubtful. Prepare to lose in civil court.
wrong again

Boonville, NY

#19 Jun 20, 2013
blower wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's the question. Wrong. No admission of guilt, an entirely different thing.
I made no admission of guilt...how that grab you???
Doesn't matter admission or not. A guilty plea is the same legally as being found guilty. You ARE guilty.
funny

New York, NY

#20 Jun 20, 2013
If you want to waste some of your money instead of the taxpayers money lets go.

With the difficultly you have paying your bills now and what you're losing on those signs, good luck finding fun money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brennan - Kathy Farber - 2 peas in a pod 1 hr Mikey 21
Pure 5 hr curious 1
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 6 hr waste of time 80
Most Vicious Woman in Herkimer 7 hr need to know 11
Basset Health Care's "urgent care" sucks (Sep '10) Tue Bullied by bassett 55
LOL Walmart self-checkout joke (Oct '12) Tue bill raper cosby 8
jessica barretto Tue wow 5
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:26 pm PST