Three Ilion teens accused of several ...

Three Ilion teens accused of several Herkimer County burglaries

There are 84 comments on the WKTV story from Mar 3, 2014, titled Three Ilion teens accused of several Herkimer County burglaries. In it, WKTV reports that:

Seth Colangelo, 17, of Grove Street in Ilion, Anthony Gay, 17, of East Clark Street in Ilion, and Morgan Waseleski, 17, of Hoefler Avenue of Ilion, are charged with burglary in the first degree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

what don't you get?

Malone, NY

#42 Mar 4, 2014
LOL wrote:
And this is exactly why people get hurt or killed, because people can't mind their own business these days. Curiosity does in fact kill the cat, so they say. Why won't all you "adults" stop talking shit about seventeen year old kids WHO YOU DON"T KNOW on some immature petty gossip site. Now that's "LOW" you cowards. Grow the fuck up.
You continually miss the point. The fact that we adults know or don't these thiefs has nothing to do with the crime. Again I'm confused to your logic when you say "mind their own business" if these thiefs "minded their business" and not someone else's "business" or property, they might not be in trouble.
ThankYouWilton

Newark, NJ

#43 Mar 4, 2014
hahahahaha, Hater's gon' hate.
u know it

Farmington, CT

#44 Mar 4, 2014
Keep in mind that Abby mead tried fucking her cousin. All four of them are the filthy, low life future of America. I'd say us talking shit is a lot more forgivable than being a criminal. A mistake is forgetting to put mayonnaise on a sandwich. Breaking and entering and stealing are conscious efforts that these dirtbags committed because they are products of the immature patent generation where couples are more involved in dating and being soul mates than helping their children and not being selfish
Cva coons

Roslindale, MA

#46 Mar 5, 2014
Abby you smoke weed with them been there seen it a million times
Who cares

Bristol, CT

#47 Mar 5, 2014
I wish we would just start killing losers like this.
that dirtbag

Arlington, VA

#48 Mar 5, 2014
Figures all you people talking crap about me would be hiding behind a computer with a fake name. You're all a bunch of low lives. And I tried having sex with my cousin? LOLOL I might be a horny girl but im not THAT horny.. You must be sick in the head. You pervert.
that dirtbag

Arlington, VA

#49 Mar 5, 2014
The only "losers" here are you cowards sitting behind a computer or phone! Show your name! Do it I dare ya!
that dirtbag

Arlington, VA

#50 Mar 5, 2014
I love how I literally wasnt invloved in any of this but you people still talk about me! You people love talking and thinking about me that much! I must be pretty awesome to be this much talked about! If you talk about me I take it as jealousy so keep on talking. The more you talk crap the more I smile just knowing that I can tick you off with out even doing anything! I love getting to you people and making you mad! And it comes SO easy! Hehe! XOXO - HBIC
laughing

Arlington, VA

#51 Mar 5, 2014
You people in this valley have nothing better to do than talk crap and degrade people. Thats sad if this is what you do with your spare time. I think it's about time to grow up and act like adults or.... just regular human beings
lowlifes

Meriden, CT

#52 Mar 5, 2014
laughing wrote:
You people in this valley have nothing better to do than talk crap and degrade people. Thats sad if this is what you do with your spare time. I think it's about time to grow up and act like adults or.... just regular human beings
Not hard to do when you're talking about drugged up & sexed up Ilion kids.
laughing

Arlington, VA

#53 Mar 5, 2014
lowlifes wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hard to do when you're talking about drugged up & sexed up Ilion kids.
Can you blame them? Theres nothin else to do in the valley!
wow

Malone, NY

#54 Mar 5, 2014
all i hear is how they are great kids, are you kidding , multiple burglaries and they stole a loaded hand gun. what is wrong with you you idiot. its only a matter of time before that turned into armed robbery. the best thing is that they got caught now and not before it was to late.
lowlifes

Vernon, NY

#55 Mar 5, 2014
I never was like that. Don't blame the valley. Blame them and their parents.
Mama Bear

Ilion, NY

#56 Mar 5, 2014
Abby, I'm sorry your name was brought up, you are not involved and it should stay that way....for those that insist on bringing in people that have not been charged shame on you! As for those that have been charged, let the courts sort it out. Although I would never condone this behavior I also have known many in my youth that have screwed up. They will pay the price, after time they will have a record, no foreign vacations (most countries will not let you in with that kind of record) nor will they hold secure positions and forever they will have to answer yes when asked if they have a criminal record. SUCKS when you think about it, deserved non the less. Abby have dignity and do not respond to any more posts, truly it is not worth your time or effort.
u know it

Ilion, NY

#57 Mar 5, 2014
You know the bar is low when any publicity is good publicity lol. And your name sure is accurate, keep your legs shut and have some humility, keep your sex crazed side in the bedroom where it belongs. And i know for a fact you tried getting with your cousin, word travels quick. It wasn't recently, but that shows a lot, a early teenaged girl trying to get her holes stretched is a sad sight, shows she'll be another dirtbag mead. Its funny, you take the negative attention so well, that's a pretty common trait for people desperate to stay relevant. Don't be a piece of human trash and maybe people will recognize you as a human, not a place to stick their dick in. Being the talk of the town isn't a good thing when it's something bad. Don't flatter yourself

P.S. head bitch in charge? Bitches aren't in charge of anything important, that's kinda how things work. Use your brain, don't get all your ideas from tv.
FakeNames

Newark, NJ

#58 Mar 5, 2014
Keep doing your thing! Free Seth!
Pig Poker

Utica, NY

#59 Mar 5, 2014
Abby sounds like a hot mess! Wish I was 17 again.
u know it

Utica, NY

#60 Mar 5, 2014
Pig Poker wrote:
Abby sounds like a hot mess! Wish I was 17 again.
That's the absence of morality. Good times lol
Light it up

Herkimer, NY

#61 Mar 5, 2014
GA2why wrote:
Seth and Anthony are good kids, just misguided. I wish the best for them and their families.
Thanks Obama!!
oh abby

Ilion, NY

#62 Mar 5, 2014
Abby, I'm sorry you're a slut and druggie. If you weren't your name would not have been brought up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual dreams and fantasies 44 min TruthIs 5
Kai turrell 46 min TruthIs 4
Jet Photo? 2 hr Nail Salon 8
Fat Cats 2 hr good fish 19
brennan the judge (Oct '14) 3 hr Notasecretanymore 149
Ward Halverson, the therapist 4 hr disgrace 12
Loggers 8 hr Good at what I do 12

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages