Owner of Tebb's Headshop chain gets N...

Owner of Tebb's Headshop chain gets November 1 court date

There are 21 comments on the WKTV story from Oct 16, 2012, titled Owner of Tebb's Headshop chain gets November 1 court date. In it, WKTV reports that:

The man from the city of Rome who owns the Tebb's Headshop chain finally has a date set in State Supreme Court in Watertown after several adjournments because he didn't have a lawyer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scum

Sherburne, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2012
I hope they give his a $500,000 fine for each sotres he stll sells drugs
lastlaugh

Blossvale, NY

#2 Oct 17, 2012
didnt have a lawyer?! that's the oldest delay tactic in the book ... can't believe the judge went for that one.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Thats built into the system, Johns lawyer probably told him to do it this way!! And I doubt it'll be $500,000 per store...maybe $27,000 per....Since they've said his crime was mislabeled products, I hope he gets fined as much as Wal mart does since they get this charge several times a year!!
Just Do it

Brighton, MA

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Smash Tebbs head in that scum!
lastlaugh

Blossvale, NY

#5 Oct 17, 2012
who's he got on retainer for this?does he always use the same lawyer? will be interesting to see the outcome whatever it is. you can only play with fire so many times .... if it is not this time eventually it will happen. he is walking around with a bullseye on his assz ... all eyes are on him does not sound like a pretty picture.
lol wrote:
Thats built into the system, Johns lawyer probably told him to do it this way!! And I doubt it'll be $500,000 per store...maybe $27,000 per....Since they've said his crime was mislabeled products, I hope he gets fined as much as Wal mart does since they get this charge several times a year!!
PPPSSssshhhh

Morrisville, NY

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Well since the DEA took the time and manpower to bust all his shops I seriously doubt he will get away without a very hefty fine. Anyone who defends him is him or one of his fagpiece user friends. He couldnt hold a real job and dropped out of school. Its all in the news story about him, he is a total dredge on society. Why cant he run a store that doesnt sell garbage drugs?
lastlaugh

Blossvale, NY

#7 Oct 17, 2012
its about fast money and most likely addiction and his own demons. i have nothing against the head shop concept. they've been around for years but he pushed everything over the limit AND he finally got caught. sad part is it prob couldve been just as successful without giving people poison - now he will be no further ahead.
PPPSSssshhhh wrote:
Well since the DEA took the time and manpower to bust all his shops I seriously doubt he will get away without a very hefty fine. Anyone who defends him is him or one of his fagpiece user friends. He couldnt hold a real job and dropped out of school. Its all in the news story about him, he is a total dredge on society. Why cant he run a store that doesnt sell garbage drugs?
Sy Heeb

Ithaca, NY

#8 Oct 18, 2012
In some countries you'd see a guy like Tebbets have his severed head displayed on the end of a stick in the center of town. We could learn alot from those countries.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Oct 18, 2012
He was smart enough to know Rome is full of losers to take advantage of!!! They were gonna waste their money on real drugs anyways, why not have them come get LEGAL drugs...lets not forget, MOST of what he built was while it was STILL LEGAL!!! His fines should reflect how much he sold AFTER they made it illegal, not retroactive!!
lastlaugh

Blossvale, NY

#10 Oct 18, 2012
yeah righ and how about he pay back all the man hours they have into investigating his dumb asszz !
lol wrote:
He was smart enough to know Rome is full of losers to take advantage of!!! They were gonna waste their money on real drugs anyways, why not have them come get LEGAL drugs...lets not forget, MOST of what he built was while it was STILL LEGAL!!! His fines should reflect how much he sold AFTER they made it illegal, not retroactive!!
LOL

Norfolk, CT

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Sy Heeb wrote:
In some countries you'd see a guy like Tebbets have his severed head displayed on the end of a stick in the center of town. We could learn alot from those countries.
In most countries he'd still be selling these safe to use responsibly products. The products he is selling are not illegal in most countries. Just wait, soon sugar and salt will be illegal or at least regulated in this country because most Americans are too weak to stand up for their rights.
Roman

Dover, DE

#14 Oct 18, 2012
Truth wrote:
Truth of th matter is I wish I thought ofwhat he did first, I had the oney to start a shop had over 20,000 saved at onepoint. Not gonna hae on him, if I hd the chance to do it over i woud have done teh same thing!
well YOU must ALSO be a scumbag!
Sy Heeb

Ithaca, NY

#15 Oct 18, 2012
lol wrote:
Duh. The charges are OF COURSE limited to the the fcuking TRUCKLOAD of the garbage they confiscated during the raid. That's more than enough to render your boyfriend penniless for a long long time. Now you'll have to blow him for free I guess.
Business

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>well YOU must ALSO be a scumbag!
Nope, Business
Game

Norfolk, CT

#17 Oct 18, 2012
His fine will be less than the goofs who hired lawyers and tried to bully the judge during their own civil trials. Guaranteed!
Both

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Courts and him are both messed up! Oh and dont forget to blame the parenst of the kids
Game

Norfolk, CT

#19 Oct 18, 2012
Both wrote:
Courts and him are both messed up! Oh and dont forget to blame the parenst of the kids
Kids? Which kid in Oneida County was involved in any of the legal instances of Bath Salt / Fake Pot overdoses? Answer, NONE! Only adults or those over the age of 26 were involved in these incidences. Kids in Rome/Utica drink alcohol and smoke real pot since its more widely available to them, cheaper, and they do not have jobs which prevent them from using these other substances.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Oct 18, 2012
lastlaugh wrote:
yeah righ and how about he pay back all the man hours they have into investigating his dumb asszz !
<quoted text>
WHY??? As has been reported, he is being accused of mislabeling....something places like WAL MART deal with SEVERAL TIMES A YEAR...do they make WAL MART pay for the investigation? NOPE!
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Sy Heeb wrote:
<quoted text>Duh. The charges are OF COURSE limited to the the fcuking TRUCKLOAD of the garbage they confiscated during the raid. That's more than enough to render your boyfriend penniless for a long long time. Now you'll have to blow him for free I guess.
ALWAYS with the gay reference!! Not shocked, its all you know how to be is childish!! My opinions, both FOR on certain parts of this, AND AGAINST in many others, are just that my thoughts!! keep your gayness to yourself!! Nothing wrong with the suggestion of it being a FAIR and LEGAL process of right and wrong! It'd be wrong to charge him for selling it while it was STILL LEGAL....it's right for them to get him on what he sold after they changed laws!! PERIOD!! Keep your childish responses to yourself kiddie!
really

Morrisville, NY

#22 Oct 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY??? As has been reported, he is being accused of mislabeling....something places like WAL MART deal with SEVERAL TIMES A YEAR...do they make WAL MART pay for the investigation? NOPE!
And what exactly does walmart mislabel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) 2 hr Dawn 325
Herkimer Police selectively enforcing signs on ... 2 hr PaidFor 7
Mohawk Valley Veterinary Services East Herkimer 2 hr A Real Animal Lover 5
Its Campaign Season, Friendly, Fake ,Phony. Jef... 5 hr Daley4DA 17
Carpenter Signs on Right of Ways and Abandoned ... 8 hr Endisnearmike 13
Carpenter Signs. " It's a matter of public safe... 9 hr PublicSafety 16
Carpenter and Crandall BFF's, Herkimer's Dynami... 23 hr Endisnearmike 12

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance