Review Herkimer's Codes Enforcer

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Darth Vador

Syracuse, NY

#1 Oct 25, 2013
What good is this person for the village and how much do they get paid and what do they get for benefits?
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 25, 2013
They are overpaid and worthless to say the least. Selective enforcement.
This Town Needs an Enema

Boston, MA

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Get rid of them!!!!!!!!
Mike

Herkimer, NY

#4 Oct 27, 2013
This Town Needs an Enema wrote:
Get rid of them!!!!!!!!
Let's start with Kuenhle!!! He's an disgrace to the uniform. He is a LIABILITY to the village because of his lack of action. Isn't it a disgrace that someone reported to him that there's a building on South Main that has several apartments for rent with no smoke or CO2 detectors, and he does NOTHING!!? He doesn't even OFFER to call the landlord about the issue! His response was,"What do you expect me to do, inspect the whole building?"
Keen Lee

Oneida, NY

#5 Oct 27, 2013
So who's fault is Main Street is the way it is, Codes? Police? Fire Department? or All of the Above?

Its a damned shame that the civil servants are anything but civil or offer service. Herkimer's problems start with the village government. Drain the swamp fire them all.
This Town Needs an Enema

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2013
They need to get rid of Kuenhle and hire someone from the outside. Sounds like he's doing favors for people. This town s so friggin corrupt. Everyone is in bed with each other lots of back door action. Nothing's getting done..
Codes Dick

Wilbraham, MA

#7 Oct 27, 2013
What about Dick Cancellino? Useless as they get. The village should Cancellino his paycheck.
Mike

Herkimer, NY

#8 Oct 27, 2013
This Town Needs an Enema wrote:
They need to get rid of Kuenhle and hire someone from the outside. Sounds like he's doing favors for people. This town s so friggin corrupt. Everyone is in bed with each other lots of back door action. Nothing's getting done..
You got that right!! It needs that big mother load of an enema LOL
Mike

Herkimer, NY

#9 Oct 27, 2013
Codes Dick wrote:
What about Dick Cancellino? Useless as they get. The village should Cancellino his paycheck.
Wasn't one of the Cancillinos busted for dealing back in the day? If recall, it had something to do with coke, the Caribbean, and the general store up in the town of Gray? LOL I think that's pretty much the,"DEAL."
barfly

Cold Brook, NY

#10 Oct 28, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> Wasn't one of the Cancillinos busted for dealing back in the day? If recall, it had something to do with coke, the Caribbean, and the general store up in the town of Gray? LOL I think that's pretty much the,"DEAL."
Who was the big lawyer backing him??? Don't think 2 hard
Mike

Herkimer, NY

#11 Oct 28, 2013
barfly wrote:
<quoted text>Who was the big lawyer backing him??? Don't think 2 hard
You got it!! I kind of knew I was stating the obvious! LOL But I was a little hazy on the details. Didn't some informant write a book about his part? It was titled,"Undercover," something I can't remember. The guy was trying to get a movie deal. Maybe I'm getting it mixed up with a very similar situation. It has been well over 20 years. AH YES, life in ,"The Valley." LOL
Dumb Civilians

Oneida, NY

#12 Oct 29, 2013
Why don't you FOIL my records and you will see how busy I am.
Dave Dick

Uxbridge, MA

#13 Oct 30, 2013
Codes Dick wrote:
Hahaha that is funny just as funny the shape the village is in. So who is on the take? Answers please. No honest man could let this happen to our community.
Mike

Herkimer, NY

#14 Oct 30, 2013
Dumb Civilians wrote:
Why don't you FOIL my records and you will see how busy I am.
Ouch! Please clarify your semi cryptic post. LOL
POOP chute

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2013
OH GOD dont bring up the past.. some bar on east albany street with three guys,, one of whom is the son of the brother who used to live on putts hill road and is now the TONy "TWO HAIRS" in the lottery commission in albany---the other guy is a lineman at the herkimer VERIZIOON gatrage sent a BROTHER TO THE CAN so they could cut the methadone two ways instead of THREE? fark it ..its just herkimers way of doing BUZZINESS fogeddaboudit..why cant ItalIans say DOLLAR??its always DOLLA??are they all retarded or just mentally challenged??
Mervins moon

Matawan, NJ

#16 Nov 8, 2013
Kuehnle is absolutely crooked and on the take. If you have something he wants or the right amount of cash, bingo! Your codes issues disappear. Here's an example: stroll on up to Westwood drive and take a gander at the gigantic tower of a garage on the right side of the street as you head down the road. You can't miss it, the frickin thing is bigger than the damn house it goes to and every other structure up and down the block! When the joker who built it was getting 'er done it was noted by several neighbors in the early stages that the building broke multiple codes --no out buildings can be closer to the road than the house, it sits smack dab on the property line, structure too tall for zoned area, structure to be used for living and not as solely a garage, structure does not match the house or any other house on the road style-wise, and on and on. Was the butt wipe cited? Nope! In fact the butt wipe and mrs butt wipe actually bragged that they had bought off the codes guy aka Kuhnle! The issue was brought forth in a village meeting and voila! Another sham, thus butt wipe wiped HIS ass with the village and look at the result, it's ridiculous to even look at. That's the village of Herkimer though! That's Herkimer Codes "enforcement!" What a JOKE.
So Right

Herkimer, NY

#17 Nov 8, 2013
Mervins moon wrote:
Kuehnle is absolutely crooked and on the take. If you have something he wants or the right amount of cash, bingo! Your codes issues disappear. Here's an example: stroll on up to Westwood drive and take a gander at the gigantic tower of a garage on the right side of the street as you head down the road. You can't miss it, the frickin thing is bigger than the damn house it goes to and every other structure up and down the block! When the joker who built it was getting 'er done it was noted by several neighbors in the early stages that the building broke multiple codes --no out buildings can be closer to the road than the house, it sits smack dab on the property line, structure too tall for zoned area, structure to be used for living and not as solely a garage, structure does not match the house or any other house on the road style-wise, and on and on. Was the butt wipe cited? Nope! In fact the butt wipe and mrs butt wipe actually bragged that they had bought off the codes guy aka Kuhnle! The issue was brought forth in a village meeting and voila! Another sham, thus butt wipe wiped HIS ass with the village and look at the result, it's ridiculous to even look at. That's the village of Herkimer though! That's Herkimer Codes "enforcement!" What a JOKE.
You're so on target!! Kuenhle is a pompous arrogant POS. I pray that no one gets injured or dies in one of the dwellings he has certified as safe or within codes. That holds especially true when it was reported to him that certain apartment buildings had no smoke or CO2 detectors. He claimed that it was the tenants' responsibility to ask for them. He is a disgrace. I wish I knew his salary for that position. Of course we all know that he is on the HFD. HE HAS NO CONSCIENCE AT ALL!!!!

Manchester, CT

#18 Nov 10, 2013
I'm new to this website and Herkimer but I have to agree the Codes Enforcement is non existent. I read the Telegram and I feel sorry for the good citizens who have to put up of a lax if not corrupt local government. I really feel sorry for the family who has to deal with the wood smoke, we moved to the village to get away from it. Wood smoke gets into your home it can make you very sick and smells really bad. I wish there was more laws to govern it. Mr. Weisser we the good citizens applause your effort I hope more people come forward to address these issues and clean up this community.
Pete

Herkimer, NY

#19 Nov 10, 2013
Newbie wrote:
I'm new to this website and Herkimer but I have to agree the Codes Enforcement is non existent. I read the Telegram and I feel sorry for the good citizens who have to put up of a lax if not corrupt local government. I really feel sorry for the family who has to deal with the wood smoke, we moved to the village to get away from it. Wood smoke gets into your home it can make you very sick and smells really bad. I wish there was more laws to govern it. Mr. Weisser we the good citizens applause your effort I hope more people come forward to address these issues and clean up this community.
I agree. Real change has to start somewhere. They need to develop a Task force that makes sure something happens. Paying thousands to another overpriced Consulting firm is not the answer! Look at Cooperstown. They are real strict with any building renovation that occurs. OF COURSE there's more money with the Hall of Fame,however, empty store fronts can be somewhat camoflouged with art work ie. murals etc. The real answer involves attracting business, but I don't think it's going to happen too soon. I say close off all of Main, make it a pedestrian promenade with alternate FREE parking within walking distance. As far as some of the characters hanging out there, let's start with enforcing loitering laws. It's not going to solve everything, but it's a start!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! 59 min Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas 5
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 1 hr Not Einstein 89
It's Been 6 Months and What has the Fatty Mayor... 1 hr Plan X 3
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 1 hr A voice of reason 52
Need a man. 8 hr first amendment 4
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... Sun cry 2
Pure Fri sophia 4
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web