John Bormann being arrested 10/1/12

John Bormann being arrested 10/1/12

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

a friend of john bormann

New York, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2012
I am good friends with john Bormann and he was arrested while with me at fastrac in herkimer becasue he was selling hydrocordones and morphine pills for his mother and grandmother, what kind of parents are they, haveing their kid sell pills for them and risking going to jail so they can benefit, if you ask me they should be arrested as well, scum bags, they probably wont even help him at all while he is in there, they will probably say, "its not my problem". rediculous how people can be so scummy.
Mrs mariam

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Do you need a loan if yes contact us immediately via email:Mariambeckyfinancialserv [email protected]
DUH

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2012
What kind of mother sends their kid out to sell pills knowing it's a felony? How stupid on his part! How old is this guy? Why wouldn't he let them sell their own pills? They're probably selling them themselves right now. He needs to talk to a lawyer and to come clean with law enforcement about who really is selling them and that he's just the messenger. Hopefully he hasn't been in trouble before. It might make a difference otherwise he's looking at some serious time behind bars or possibly rehab if this is his first offense. A loan isn't going to help! good luck
well

Schenectady, NY

#5 Oct 3, 2012
The name itself tells it all!(Borman)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Katie mead ? 47 min End4you 4
Adria Eysaman bankruptcy 1 hr FireBall 6
Petes bar 2 hr Nugey 10
Ths just in Sun More Money 18
Kriket And Clyde.. Sat cigard 15
beacon center (Nov '12) Feb 24 PitHead 161
Fake News Feb 23 News for Dumtards 1

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance