drug dealers on main street

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

wtf

Boonville, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2011
who are those nasty drug dealers on Main street..........wow Herkimer has gone down hill
Truthis

Moravia, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Where Should someone start. Upper main twords the hardware has at least three. People are beating eachother up and when police come they wont press charges. You hae the apartments that college kids use next to pure that is filled with drug users and dealers. I think the other end twords German is notas bad. Just about every shop has a drug dealer or pawn broker in it that will sell you anything from drugs to stolen items. It is little Utica on man street. I agree it has gone down hill. You can drive down that street firstthing in the morning and see the wierdos standing on the side of the street smoking ciggs and waking up. Not to mention the shopping cart dude. It is disgusting on that street. Who owns pure club anyway?
Truthis

Moravia, NY

#3 Dec 5, 2011
sorry bout the typos....need a new keyboard maybe can pick one up on main.........
wayne

Avon, CT

#4 Dec 5, 2011
Who are the dealers names please.
Wayne

Ithaca, NY

#5 Dec 5, 2011
wayne wrote:
Who are the dealers names please.
Mead
wayne

Avon, CT

#6 Dec 6, 2011
Come on my nous don't sell. We got stacks of money so tall make all the women fall.
wtf

Boonville, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2011
well i hope the Herkimer police make some more of those drug bust and send these scabs were they belong.......off the streets corrupting our kids and polluting the village with their loose morals and trashy mouths....take their kids too drug dealers breed more drug dealers.......bubye scummers
wayne

Nassau, NY

#8 Dec 7, 2011
Two out of three are roll models for your kids we only sell a little cocaine and pot. We got signed simmon cowell came to the house on a hellicopter.
wayne

Nassau, NY

#9 Dec 7, 2011
O don't forget to follow us were touring. We might just be on the shittest bar near you so look out for my 2 fat ass sons we rule mead enterprises.
Meads

New York, NY

#10 Dec 14, 2011
We cooked up a fresh batch of the meth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's Been 6 Months and What has the Fatty Mayor... 2 hr Plan Z 2
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... 2 hr cry 2
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? Sat Lark Lancer 88
Pure Fri sophia 4
Shear Pleasures Fri joke 31
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! Fri Hahahahahahahahaha 4
Most Vicious Woman in Herkimer Dec 18 hahahaha 13
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web