Administrator Fred Scerbo of Folts refers to staff as his Little N__gers !!

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

visitor 4

Herkimer, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2014
Yes over heard this disgusting remark __Seems Mr Fred Scerbo was having a conversation with a man Brian Wratten ( I will get you the help ) Don't worry i have all these Little N__gers here to help you with what ever you need.( referring to the staff ) Can not believe a Administrator of any kind would make such a remark. Mr Fred Scerbo you my man are disgusting and should not be in the position your in !! I will be moving my loved one out of there as soon as i find a better place. If this man talks about the staff like this i can only imagine what he says about the loved ones that have too live there !!
okay

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2014
Maybe he did say that maybe he didn't. But the fact is just because you didn't overhear another facility's boss say something like that doesn't mean that he/she hasn't thought like that or hasn't said something similar (or worse) before. But if it makes you feel better, then go ahead. It's your right.
folts

Ilion, NY

#3 Jan 19, 2014
staff is underpaid and overworked and the residents suffer as a result!
Whatever

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2014
okay wrote:
Maybe he did say that maybe he didn't. But the fact is just because you didn't overhear another facility's boss say something like that doesn't mean that he/she hasn't thought like that or hasn't said something similar (or worse) before. But if it makes you feel better, then go ahead. It's your right.
Sure, Okay.. and it's your right to defend him. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED UNDER HIM!! I would never defend Fred.... Fred has been at Folts since the beginning of the down fall - right in the mix. He should be gone just like the others and maybe things would turn around. Fred takes pleasure in treating employees like crap.
hahahaha

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2014
Well if any of them are black workers.....than I would have to agree aith his statement
Former employee

AOL

#6 Jan 20, 2014
Fred claims to be a good church going family man. Fact is he is a womanizer. Further, like Whatever said, he was there through the entire downfall. He was the ADMINISTRATOR and responsible for all aspects of the operation as mandated by law. As administrator he turned a blind eye to all that was going on with Ralph and Nest. He saw all the stuff going to Delhi. He knew about all the improprieties with the finances. He should be indicted - too bad we have a totally incompetent DA. Minimally he should have been fired.
Finally enough

Ilion, NY

#7 Feb 19, 2014
It has been a long time since I have even visited this forum & I am never surprised by the comtempt for the Adminstrator at Folts homes...he may spend his sundays at church but he is evil and should burn with the people he was soul mates with since the day he was hired. He treats everyone like they are beneath him....is that what they teach you in the Redeemer Church?
Folts is corrrupt

Little Falls, NY

#8 Feb 21, 2014
Folts is now called "Folts Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation". A new managing company took over and things are now EVEN WORSE. Fred should of been fired a long time ago. He knew EXACTLY what was going on. They also cheat their workers out of money, look the other way to those they like and when things get reported, nothing gets done about it. The director of Nurses needs to be fired as well. She is incompetent, and does nothing to turn this place around. The aides get treated like complete DOGS. Residents DO NOT get good care. They dont have the staff and often there is one aid for an entire floor. The state gets fooled because they put alot of people on to work when they know they are coming. But the place is horrible and they need the state to take over the place. It is a HELLHOLE for the residents and the aids. Lots of drama too. They work you to death till your run completely into the ground. AND Fred knows about all of it too. They just dont care. EXCEPT for their paychecks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carole franklin (Feb '12) 3 hr daviserin 40
George Eissler 4 hr Noo 5
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! 10 hr oops 97
Herkimer County Humane Society 16 hr Mary 37
HAPPY EARTH WEEK hippy freaks 17 hr INNAGODDADAVIDA baby 1
The Standard Furniture Company (Nov '09) 17 hr KCC 14
The new Herkimer 17 hr whup arse 4
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE