Herkimer Walmart Employee faces Larceny Charges

Jan 9, 2009 Full story: WIBX-AM Whitesboro 11

A Herkimer Wal-Mart Employee has been arrested for stealing from the register. Police say 20 year old Ashley Lindsay of Richfield Springs was arrested for larceny.

Full Story
justMe

Constableville, NY

#1 Jan 11, 2009
How come they never posted a picture of this girl?
Obama

AOL

#2 Jan 11, 2009
It would scare people!
From the Valley

Constableville, NY

#3 Jan 12, 2009
If Wal Mart paid better and had a Medical plan maybe she wouldn't have done this
justMe

Constableville, NY

#4 Jan 12, 2009
So the dollar more than minimum wage isn't good enough to scan items and watch people swipe their credit cards?? Wow. Maybe we should double their pay and complain when a candy bar costs $5. Idiots.
The Sterilizer

Corfu, NY

#5 Jan 12, 2009
From the Valley wrote:
If Wal Mart paid better and had a Medical plan maybe she wouldn't have done this
lol
I bet you live on main st don't you? That is one of the dumbest things I have seen posted here. If they paid better she wouldn't have stolen.roflmao
justMe

Constableville, NY

#6 Jan 12, 2009
Didn't the CEO from ENRON who made millions in his salary also steal from ENRON? Maybe they should've paid him more also.

“Fairfield”

Since: Aug 08

Fairfield

#7 Jan 13, 2009
From the Valley wrote:
Taking what isn't hers makes her just as unethical as wal-mart. There are other options, such as WORKING ELSEWHERE, for starters.

Taking cash from the till is the dumbest way to steal from an employer. In any store, there are numerous checks on the drawers and registers.
Bla bla

Santa Barbara, CA

#8 Jan 28, 2009
In this hard time it is understandable for people to have a momentary lapse in good judgement especially if there are things not listed in news briefs. everyone makes mistakes nobody is perfect. forgivess for there things is what helps people get through there hard times good luck and god bless
Jesus Jones

Herkimer, NY

#9 Feb 18, 2009
Bla bla wrote:
In this hard time it is understandable for people to have a momentary lapse in good judgement especially if there are things not listed in news briefs. everyone makes mistakes nobody is perfect. forgivess for there things is what helps people get through there hard times good luck and god bless
Forgiveness for ripping off your employer like it's something that you should be doing? Maybe this is why my toilet paper at Walmart has gone from .54 to .99 because poor Ashley needs forgiveness in these tough economic times. How about she should have been happy just to have a job and someone in her family should have taught her that stealing is a big NONO. Do you "God Bless" all the people that break the 10 commandments you freak? I'm sure you wouldn't mind if she just helped herself to your wallet and set you back a few dollars. Would you still be begging for her forgiveness or just write it off as a momentary lapse in judgement?
Randall Flagg

Campbell Hall, NY

#10 Jul 19, 2010
From the Valley wrote:
I'm retired/disabled and dont get nearly as much in my check as I'd like to get.
When will you be out for the evening? I'd like to go over to your house and pick up a few things. I'm sure you wont mind, right?
dat bitch

Cooperstown, NY

#11 Mar 22, 2013
She did her time and payed them back so.... stop talking shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come to next school board meeting 4 min H man 9
herkimer walmart blackfriday 1 hr amazed 1
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 2 hr H man 42
ReneeG 5 hr duh 26
pied in the face Wed no life 3
beacon center (Nov '12) Wed Yep 149
Shear Pleasures Wed user 23
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search