First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Add To The Pile

Syracuse, NY

#21 Dec 29, 2012
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>Well now I know you are from the valley as you are mentioning Gookin. You also did work for him since you know about call and emails made unless you are just listening to heresay which if so you shouldnt be talking about a leopard and his spots since you dont know the whole story. Why is it necessary to rain on someone's parade and knock someone if they can go on with their life and try to make good after so many people (friends) have disappointed him?
You have a mighty active fantasy life there, Jill. It wasn't a big old secret about the non payment of former employees. I didn't work for him but rather, used UticaDaily.com or whatever the name of the web based news outlet was. And dearie, anyone who listened to the program knew all about Gookins. What about all the people HE disappointed? You must banging him.
Jill

Utica, NY

#22 Dec 29, 2012
Add To The Pile wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a mighty active fantasy life there, Jill. It wasn't a big old secret about the non payment of former employees. I didn't work for him but rather, used UticaDaily.com or whatever the name of the web based news outlet was. And dearie, anyone who listened to the program knew all about Gookins. What about all the people HE disappointed? You must banging him.
Wow that wass really mature of you concerning your last remark? Is it not possible for you not to rain on his parade with such a stupid response and just wish him well or not put anything more on topics but of course I should know better since you are such a deadbeat.
Wishing him well

Oriskany, NY

#23 Jan 3, 2013
Well, I know Bill and have known him a very long time,so therfore I will wish him well. Bill may you have my blessings and like in the past I know you will not disapoint us, you will fail miserably and suck on the radio like you always have. May you go down in flames and when that happens please spare us and stay down. You are like a bad penny. The only thing worst is listening to Hank Brown. You may both have had your good days, but there is a time in your life when you really must just step aside and admit its over. Please for the love of God, dont go on the air..... We didnt miss you. And Hank well, you should just retire.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Jan 4, 2013
I bet Keeler will be much different than you have seen him in the past. I could be wrong...but I will be listening to find out for myself.
comeback what

Herkimer, NY

#25 Jan 4, 2013
Keeler making a comeback? I thought that to make a comeback first you had to make it the first time.
mark

Cold Brook, NY

#26 Jan 7, 2013
comeback what wrote:
Keeler making a comeback? I thought that to make a comeback first you had to make it the first time.
Hes another joe kelly,boring little person that no one like..
leeker

Sutton, MA

#27 Jan 7, 2013
Come back from what?
okkk

Deep River, CT

#28 Jan 14, 2013
How'd the loser do? He started this morning, right?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#29 Jan 14, 2013
okkk wrote:
How'd the loser do? He started this morning, right?
What I heard was ok. Nothing too exciting while I was listening.
Political Junky

New York, NY

#30 Jan 14, 2013
Well I am just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
What I heard was ok. Nothing too exciting while I was listening.
Listend this morning for one hour then had to turn the channel.
Very disorganized, fumbling, you can tell sticking to the news and issues are not his strength. Wutq FM100.7 is heads and shoulders above what Keeler was and will be.
sure

United States

#31 Jan 15, 2013
Political Junky wrote:
<quoted text>
Listend this morning for one hour then had to turn the channel.
Very disorganized, fumbling, you can tell sticking to the news and issues are not his strength. Wutq FM100.7 is heads and shoulders above what Keeler was and will be.
Keep and eye on the ratings. FM100 can't hang.
barfly

Cold Brook, NY

#32 Jan 20, 2013
little keeler is as boring as john pitarrsi sports columns,want a be writer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
911 1 hr Scott Randall 1
Come to next school board meeting 5 hr Ole timer 15
Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE 6 hr The Truth 3
ReneeG 7 hr SplitEndz 27
herkimer walmart blackfriday 8 hr amazed 8
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 14 hr H man 44
pied in the face Wed no life 3
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer People Search