ive got something for you to snack on
Rumors

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 24, 2012
tell your mom i said hi
Greatttt

New York, NY

#4 Dec 25, 2012
We can get this unintelligent foul mouthed bigot once again on radio? Great!!!! Just what we need in this area...another naysayer. I can't believe anyone would hire this dork spewing his self-promoting refuse all over the airwaves. No a good way to start the New Year!
the problem here is

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 25, 2012
I think the sissy was hired in the Utica Rome area.
Jill

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 25, 2012
the problem here is wrote:
I think the sissy was hired in the Utica Rome area.
If you and Greattt dont want to listen you just turn the dial on your radio like I do when Mark is on.
sirius

Herkimer, NY

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Thank God for Sirius XM. I don't have to listen to him.
Former Herkimer Resident

Ilion, NY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Keeler is back again for the 19th time, yay! How quickly will he fail this time?
bar fly

Cold Brook, NY

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Former Herkimer Resident wrote:
Keeler is back again for the 19th time, yay! How quickly will he fail this time?
Hes going to get a job as a court clerk,hes nuts and bipolar so he will fit in with the rest..Being short helps also.
wondering

Utica, NY

#10 Dec 26, 2012
bar fly wrote:
<quoted text>Hes going to get a job as a court clerk,hes nuts and bipolar so he will fit in with the rest..Being short helps also.
Go back to sleep retard.
Supporter

United States

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Keeler is a big pompous douche
Jill

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Supporter wrote:
Keeler is a big pompous douche
What kind of exposure did you have to him that you would know this?
Thunder thief

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2012
W o u r. Starting 1/14. It's posted on his Facebook.
Add to the pile

Syracuse, NY

#14 Dec 27, 2012
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of exposure did you have to him that you would know this?
When he shut down the Utica news website, none of his employees had been paid for over a month at that point. I wonder if he made good on all the back unpaid wages. This one act qualifies him as described up thread.
WashedUp

Little Falls, NY

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Nothing but a wannabe who screws over anyone who has anything to do with him. No one get nears him without coming away with that stink on them.
Thunder thief

United States

#16 Dec 28, 2012
WashedUp wrote:
Nothing but a wannabe who screws over anyone who has anything to do with him. No one get nears him without coming away with that stink on them.
Hey grant Roser. How are things?
Jill

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Add to the pile wrote:
<quoted text>
When he shut down the Utica news website, none of his employees had been paid for over a month at that point. I wonder if he made good on all the back unpaid wages. This one act qualifies him as described up thread.
Sounds to me like you worked on that website and also may be from the valley so that narrows it down who you are as not many Utica people post on Herkimer topics. If you had a problem with Bill do you think you should have sent him an email or a phone call made to him since you would know all this personal information and talk to him about it instead of waiting until he was to come back on the radio and start coming up with this old stuff? I think that he thinks about the people he had on his staff then and wonders to himself what he was thinking when he hired these people. It is too bad all the people who he trusted turned out to be such evil people.
Add to the pile

Syracuse, NY

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me like you worked on that website and also may be from the valley so that narrows it down who you are as not many Utica people post on Herkimer topics. If you had a problem with Bill do you think you should have sent him an email or a phone call made to him since you would know all this personal information and talk to him about it instead of waiting until he was to come back on the radio and start coming up with this old stuff? I think that he thinks about the people he had on his staff then and wonders to himself what he was thinking when he hired these people. It is too bad all the people who he trusted turned out to be such evil people.
Actually, I didn't work for him. Employees did call/email with no results. He demonstrated how heartless he is with this stunt. The spots on a leopard never change. We know that idiot Gookin will be involved!
Jill

Utica, NY

#19 Dec 28, 2012
Add to the pile wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I didn't work for him. Employees did call/email with no results. He demonstrated how heartless he is with this stunt. The spots on a leopard never change. We know that idiot Gookin will be involved!
Well now I know you are from the valley as you are mentioning Gookin. You also did work for him since you know about call and emails made unless you are just listening to heresay which if so you shouldnt be talking about a leopard and his spots since you dont know the whole story. Why is it necessary to rain on someone's parade and knock someone if they can go on with their life and try to make good after so many people (friends) have disappointed him?
Old bills

New York, NY

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>Well now I know you are from the valley as you are mentioning Gookin. You also did work for him since you know about call and emails made unless you are just listening to heresay which if so you shouldnt be talking about a leopard and his spots since you dont know the whole story. Why is it necessary to rain on someone's parade and knock someone if they can go on with their life and try to make good after so many people (friends) have disappointed him?
I don't know anything about un-paid employees, but I know that he never paid some of his bills from the last toy drive party that he did when he was on 92.7. I know that because I had to keep calling him every few weeks looking for the money that he owed the business that I worked for. He would give me the same old story about how he had the check sitting on his desk, but he was waiting for some people to pay him before he could send the check. I do have to give him credit that he was still answering the phone each time I called him looking for the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jocelyn and Francis 8 hr LF Mom 1
Planet Fitness (Nov '08) 13 hr hope its true 16
just wondering 21 hr what the heck 3
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 21 hr puma 48
Valley health Schrader & Watson Fri Debbie 182
WHAT'S will all the POLICE PRESENCE on GERMAN S... Fri Tommy smithy 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
•••
•••
•••