Family makes it out safely from Herkimer fire, but dog lost in blaze
Apr 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKTV
A fire in Herkimer had crews busy overnight. Officials say it sparked when someone fell asleep while preparing food.
#1 Apr 25, 2013
Hope they all could go to their 2nd job, thats more important
#2 Apr 25, 2013
It was in the East Herkimer Fire District, so if your referring to Herkimer Firemen, none were involved.
The fact is East Herkimer Vol. Fire Department did a great job.
#3 Apr 26, 2013
thank GOD we don't want paid boys late for their 2nd job
Add your comments below
|Should Dennys remove 'Grand Re-Opening' sign?||5 hr||joe brown||2|
|Belly Up Event (May '13)||5 hr||t POLITIX||68|
|dangerous "boy 24"||6 hr||DaFool||2|
|Valley health Schrader & Watson||8 hr||Under the Sheets||185|
|NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10)||9 hr||Figo01||441|
|Something is up...||9 hr||TWO BY FOUR||12|
|NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10)||20 hr||Who are trying to...||6,413|
Find what you want!
Search Herkimer Forum Now