Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

So is the new hippy hangout in herkimer. Heard some drugs be flowing thru this place
Heard Wrong

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

They have a nice gaming setup. There's no drugs being sold there. That's ridiculous.
Imperial Games Customer

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Nope. Clean place. Great place. An honest place to go to have a good time playing cards. No drugs at all.
confidential

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Not what the word in thw street is.pill central is what i heard. Wouldnt let kids go .also heard they have child molesters playing games in there..can u say pediphile.something really not right with this place amd the owners.
Not True

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

confidential wrote:
Not what the word in thw street is.pill central is what i heard. Wouldnt let kids go .also heard they have child molesters playing games in there..can u say pediphile.something really not right with this place amd the owners.
Why don't you go and check the place out for yourself and talk to the owners before trolling topix with rumors about pedophiles and drugs?
herkimer insider

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

I would but i dont wanna hang with hippie poppers and pedophiles are not my thing. Main st has the largest population and alot are gamers.dont worry cops already watching this place.the owners are both drunks and basically losers. Need i say more.people are onto to this charade.
herkimer insider

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

The fbi says groups of gamers are likely possible terrorist organizations .conspirators plotting against the government. Just look at the people who go to this place. Something just off about them.
dale m

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

im gay , voted yes, voting luppino, steel and zaleski suk moose cack
wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

dale m wrote:
im gay , voted yes, voting luppino, steel and zaleski suk moose cack
ur quite the important person
Shark Week

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Hahaha! Nice effort, but it's not a real scare until you claim that Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons make kids join Satanic cults. Keep at it!
reality check

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

While dave sits at the store playing imaginary games the rest of the world is living and working in reality.he wants to be a legislator so he can sit on his fat azzzz and tax and spend. Typical liberal hippycrite .vote weakley the lesser of two losers .and something needs to be done with the pills .being soold in there.
my two sense

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

reality check wrote:
While dave sits at the store playing imaginary games the rest of the world is living and working in reality.he wants to be a legislator so he can sit on his fat azzzz and tax and spend. Typical liberal hippycrite .vote weakley the lesser of two losers .and something needs to be done with the pills .being soold in there.
The place is full of gaming geeks and nerds. Not my thing but to each their own. I commend him for running for office instead of just shooting his mouth off on Topix. Always nice to see a member of the younger crowd throw their hat in the ring. These days its either old fart incumbents who get elected over and over and over for no good reason or completely uncontested election. Always nice to have a choice instead of just handing somebody the job.
Danny

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

reality check wrote:
I thought he was disabled and not able to work?
Whatever

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

reality check wrote:
So run against him and call the police to let them know about the pills getting sold in his store.
herkimer insider

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah i heard he gets disability and runs a cash buisness sssshhhhhh.!.......typical liberal democrat been living off the system since high school when his parents disowned him.he stays drunk and lives like a dirt bag.this is not i repeat not the kind of person we need on main st or as a county legislator. Wake up people imagime a liberal educated disabled loser having a say in your lives. Vote weakley ...sometimes the devil you know is better then the devil you don't.
popper

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

And yes the police are looking into this situation. I know its not a safe environment for minors.heard the tax man is looking into his cash buisness as well. How can you be disabled and have a business.
Danny

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So run against him and call the police to let them know about the pills getting sold in his store.
the candy pills? The place has prayer service at nite too and no drugs.
mirror mirror

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

I've bought things there with a Credit Card. You can't run an illegal cash business and accept credit cards. Nice try Dane. just because Dave banned you and you can't sell YOUR pills, don't get all pissy on my LGS! Go somewhere else and steal your cards why don't you?
tax man

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Well maybe he claims cc sales duh! Gotta show some income to pay rent. Bottom line is there are sex offenders frequenting the place.heard illicit prescription pill abuse is rampant and he owes alot of people money.eont be long now and this sideshow will close.as far as the legislator position dave get real no one wants you or your non profit buisness.
Dane

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

All lies....you know it..I never took anything and you were the one who probably steals from the place. Dave is in fantasy land.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,324
How Do I Seduce My Grandmother ? (Feb '10) 2 hr Ano 41
Herkimer superintendent 4 hr herkimer 32
Herkimers newly elects 6 hr another 21
Valley health Schrader & Watson 7 hr Yuupp 97
Herkimer to be Annexed by CVA 12 hr herkimer 25
•••
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••