stress

Little Falls, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Herkimer Fire Department gets new X-box 360
By COURTNEY POTTS
Observer-Dispatch
Posted Mar 11, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
Last update Mar 12, 2013 @ 08:20 AM

HERKIMER, NY.—One fire department is getting a new X-box 360.
The Herkimer Fire Department is investing in six new pieces of equipment to make life a little easier for the firefighters, including an X-box 360, a 64” HD television, two La-Z-Boy recliners, a kegerator tap system, and a Marijuana Hydroponic System .
Crews from the department will be traveling to Colorado within the next week to conduct final inspections on the new equipment.
Chief John Spanfelner says the department’s need for such items has grown over the last few years.“People just don’t realize the stress these boys are under. There was a fire a few months ago, also, they had to drive to the college and back three times last week.”
“We have a lot of comfort apparatuses that are getting very old,” says Spanfelner.“We've got one blow up sex doll that’s been in service for almost 10 years old.”
Spanfelner says after the economy collapsed in 2008, purchasing new comfort items was not in the budget.
“From 2000 to 2007 we bought one deep fryer and a crock pot,” says Spanfelner.“But when the economy went bad, it made it real tough to buy any new equipment from that point on. This will help us replace our older apparatuses with more reliable equipment.
"Money to pay for the new engines comes from a recent sales tax increase that Herkimer voters passed last March.
ROTFLMFAO

New York, NY

#2 Mar 12, 2013
brilliant! love it! very well done!
serious matter

Ilion, NY

#3 Mar 12, 2013
I have also heard that their vasoline reserves are running dangerously low, apparently there is only 2 barrels left.
herkimer

Little Falls, NY

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Funny. But how do you have time to come up with and write this stuff. Retired? While on company time or taxpayers' funded payroll? On unemployment? Welfare?

Maybe you should put your skills to better use.
stress

Little Falls, NY

#5 Mar 12, 2013
herkimer wrote:
Funny. But how do you have time to come up with and write this stuff. Retired? While on company time or taxpayers' funded payroll? On unemployment? Welfare?
Maybe you should put your skills to better use.
i work for the fire department. how else would i find the time.
ROTFLMFAO

New York, NY

#6 Mar 12, 2013
stress wrote:
<quoted text>
i work for the fire department. how else would i find the time.
^^ LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie White bad reporting 3 hr BloatedAndDrunk 6
Herkimer is wonderful 4 hr herkimer 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Clifford Spencer 758
Valley health Schrader & Watson 10 hr chloe 203
Is Anna Mulligan A prostitute? (Jun '12) 16 hr who cares 41
hccc 19 hr really 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr liberalP 6,443
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE