HCCC students with no respect........

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Herk Resident annoyed

Wilmington, DE

#1 Dec 7, 2009
This weekend proved all along what kind of name the college is getting... There are some students that think destroying property is ok and funny... Well guess what its not and its time that we take charge. If the local police aren't going to help us then we need to take it in our own hands. How would these kids parents like it if we went to there house and destroyed stuff or stoled it.. Oh wait the parents are probably doing the same thing.. Herkimer its time to take charge....

Since: Aug 09

Herkimer, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2009
I'm ashamed to say that i go to this school with this stuff going on...
not surprised

Camillus, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2009
Herk Resident annoyed wrote:
This weekend proved all along what kind of name the college is getting... There are some students that think destroying property is ok and funny... Well guess what its not and its time that we take charge. If the local police aren't going to help us then we need to take it in our own hands. How would these kids parents like it if we went to there house and destroyed stuff or stoled it.. Oh wait the parents are probably doing the same thing.. Herkimer its time to take charge....
this happens every year. these punks from the school come down the hill and destroy things. It's not enough that they go to school for free, now they have to destroy property. It is time that we take it back. Police are too damn busy dealing with all this crap in Herk. So, as neighbors we need to start watching out for each other. Catch these punks in the act.
Lifer

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2009
Are we sure its college kids and not high school?
jerry

Troy, NY

#5 Dec 7, 2009
keep bringing people from N Y C, Look at basketball heros
tired of it

Camillus, NY

#6 Dec 7, 2009
Lifer wrote:
Are we sure its college kids and not high school?
probably a little of both
lwd

Syracuse, NY

#7 Dec 7, 2009
there was a party at santuccis friday....more than likely all this happened after these beauties left tht scumhole illegal club

police dont do shit never have!
lwd

Syracuse, NY

#8 Dec 7, 2009
sorry party was saturday did it happen sat nite by chance?
Rhonda

Fairport, NY

#9 Dec 7, 2009
Bummer. HCCC can do better.
Hole in Two

Herkimer, NY

#10 Dec 8, 2009
Yes, and all the high school kids are angels. Your little darlings never do anything wrong, even if they go away to college right? face it, this is a college town. It will stay a college town and the college cannot do anything about students off campus at 1:00 AM. The police are busy and cannot be everywhere. Move to St Johnsville where nothing happens 24/7.
Lifer

Constableville, NY

#11 Dec 8, 2009
The high school kids aren't angels and parents are letting them walk streets. An invite 4 trouble.
Herk Resident annoyed

Wilmington, DE

#12 Dec 8, 2009
lwd wrote:
sorry party was saturday did it happen sat nite by chance?
I do for a fact know that it was college students and not ones from NYC... I watched them from my home destroy someone else's decorations, called the cops and they ran like little scared children. How would they like it if we smashed their car window???? They would run and cry to mommy and daddy.I even went as far to contact the college and am not finished yet..
Herkimer Resident

Constableville, NY

#13 Dec 8, 2009
The next town hall meeting is 12/21 @ 7PM. We need to attend together as a community and make a stand. The college needs to have one of their security guards patrol in the village. If the village cops won't do anything, someone needs too. I don't care if they are not living on "college property", if the college is going to allow the student to live in town they need to take some responsibility! I am sure the HCCC dean wouldn't appreciate if one of us went to their house and destroyed their property!

“Upscale Trailer Trash”

Since: Jan 09

Sauquoit

#14 Dec 8, 2009
Wal-Mart... Monday night... 6 HCCC kids walking abreast through the store on their cells... won't move... giving dirty looks because one or two have to walk around your cart... Parking lot... same kids walking up the main row, still abreast, still on their cells... won't move for cars... talking sh1t to whoever tries to get around them... Next time, you're under my 4x4...
Herk Resident annoyed

Wilmington, DE

#15 Dec 8, 2009
Herkimer Resident wrote:
The next town hall meeting is 12/21 @ 7PM. We need to attend together as a community and make a stand. The college needs to have one of their security guards patrol in the village. If the village cops won't do anything, someone needs too. I don't care if they are not living on "college property", if the college is going to allow the student to live in town they need to take some responsibility! I am sure the HCCC dean wouldn't appreciate if one of us went to their house and destroyed their property!
I'll be there.... I've dealt with this for several years and since the local police and the landlord won't deal with it, I guess we have too....
Just Curious

AOL

#16 Dec 8, 2009
<quoted text>I'll be there.... I've dealt with this for several years and since the local police and the landlord won't deal with it, I guess we have too....
Just curious as to why you say the police and landlord won't deal with it? Did you call the police? Did you see the person that damaged the decorations? Just looking for some support behind your statement before I form an opinion.
Just Curious

AOL

#17 Dec 8, 2009
lwd wrote:
there was a party at santuccis friday....more than likely all this happened after these beauties left tht scumhole illegal club
police dont do shit never have!
I heard they have arrested you for driving with a suspended license before. To me that's doing something.
more curious

Camillus, NY

#18 Dec 8, 2009
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text>I heard they have arrested you for driving with a suspended license before. To me that's doing something.
yeah, why is it always the cops fault? you people kill me. Blame the right ones.
Herk Resident annoyed

Wilmington, DE

#19 Dec 8, 2009
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text>I heard they have arrested you for driving with a suspended license before. To me that's doing something.
First I've never been arrested, second yes I did call the police, they came and couldn't enter the party house because the students wouldn't let them in.. and lastly I did watch them do it from my house which is directly next door.. All I am saying is that there is no respect for other people's property in this village. The landloard was called and says "I'll work on it" but we've heard that before. Just seems it depends on which officers are on whether something is done....
Sadbuttrue

AOL

#20 Dec 8, 2009
<quoted text>I'll be there.... I've dealt with this for several years and since the local police and the landlord won't deal with it, I guess we have too....
Where is the Town Hall Meeting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 min Go Blue Forever 6,392
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 min positronium 6,476
Allah Snackbar 2 hr obama is muslum 3
hccc 17 hr aliens r coming 19
way to go herkimer 18 hr Town Resident 7
Big Boys 2nd Hand Store On King Street Will Rip... (Sep '10) Wed common sence 26
herkimer is a poor town Tue Virgil A Curtis 2
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer Jobs

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]