Keeler- Reporting from Behind Police Lines, One Year Later

There are 7 comments on the Mar 13, 2014, WIBX-AM Whitesboro story titled Keeler- Reporting from Behind Police Lines, One Year Later. In it, WIBX-AM Whitesboro reports that:

It was a typical Wednesday morning for me. I'd completed the morning radio show and made my way to the Utica Boilermaker headquarters for a meeting scheduled with Executive Director Tim Reed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBX-AM Whitesboro.

Bill Keeler

Ilion, NY

#1 Mar 15, 2014
I offer this heartfelt and sincere apology to Jimmy Carter.

I spent a lot of 2012 going around the valley saying that President Obama was the most liberal and most incompetent president in my lifetime ever since Jimmy Carter. Now having witnessed scandal after scandal and events abroad these last several days, I'm citing Russiaís aggression in Ukraine and the administrationís move to shrink the military and increase food stamps.
To President Carter, I want to issue a sincere apology. It is no longer fair to say he was the worst president of this great country in my lifetime, President Obama has proven me wrong.

What can I say? I was wrong.
REARENDED

Little Falls, NY

#2 Mar 15, 2014
Couldn't agree more he is destroying this country pushing less work an more welfare rats!
RICHARD R SILVERLIEB

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2014
REARENDED wrote:
Couldn't agree more he is destroying this country pushing less work an more welfare rats!
Your name implies you like it in the butt.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#6 Mar 16, 2014
Bill Keeler wrote:
I offer this heartfelt and sincere apology to Jimmy Carter.
I spent a lot of 2012 going around the valley saying that President Obama was the most liberal and most incompetent president in my lifetime ever since Jimmy Carter. Now having witnessed scandal after scandal and events abroad these last several days, I'm citing Russiaís aggression in Ukraine and the administrationís move to shrink the military and increase food stamps.
To President Carter, I want to issue a sincere apology. It is no longer fair to say he was the worst president of this great country in my lifetime, President Obama has proven me wrong.
What can I say? I was wrong.
Funny, you're batting 1000 Mr. Keeler.
bams

Ilion, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2014
Lark Lancer wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, you're batting 1000 Mr. Keeler.
Another gay name. So,so gay
dale from lenox mass

Little Falls, NY

#8 Mar 17, 2014
did someone say gay, hello, im here upurs dale. I wipe my azz with the filthy koran

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#9 Mar 17, 2014
Say what you will but, MR. KEELER is correct.
Carter is no longer the worst president of this generation.

In another power move Obama has sanctioned 7 russians and 4 from the ukraine over Putin's invasion. I'm guessing Obama thinks taking their lunch money will teach Putin a lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question about Herk Police 3 hr Jackson 12
WIBX Keeler & Brindisi selling NANO-Crack again! 4 hr Nano meth 1
carole franklin (Feb '12) 4 hr Pete 41
whorie Lorie (Jun '13) 5 hr Freaked out 60
George Eissler Sun anonymous 6
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! Sun bojive 99
South Washington St Trash 😂 Sun Someone else noti... 3
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE