Cheaters club

Smithfield, RI

#1 Feb 11, 2014
Looking to start a cheaters club of sorts, where likeminded people can connect and have some side fun. Anyone interested email cheatersclubvalley@gmail. Lets have some fun folks ;-)
STDvalley

Little Falls, NY

#2 Mar 1, 2014
hey sara deninno of Little Falls likes to sneak around with married men. Look her up she'll be perfect for you club. She happy to be a home wrecking slut.
put on blast

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 1, 2014
Wow nothing like name dropping right out the gate lol I love it. I've been cheated on. Destroyed my children and my marriage but thankfully I've moved passed it. Once the initial shock embarrassment and pain go away you pick up the pieces and move on. Learn to love again and most importantly trust again. It does happen with time. I took the time to help my children through it. Not only did their father leave but they also lost the feeling of being safe and listing their home. I made sure they were OK and in the process healed myself. The bitterness is gone. It feels good not to be consumed with hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
highway men motorcycle club 11 hr biker babe 15
Herkimer County Sheriff Debate 15 hr Jim PalumNO 24
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) Thu busy mom 93
DA and judge get ready Thu GoodOlBoys 2
News Nurse admits covering up sexual abuse, neglect ... Aug 27 family member 4
herkimer school board cry babies Aug 27 Johnny Rah-rah 9
Why would he Aug 26 reality check 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages