Cheaters club

Cornwall, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Looking to start a cheaters club of sorts, where likeminded people can connect and have some side fun. Anyone interested email cheatersclubvalley@gmail. Lets have some fun folks ;-)
STDvalley

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

hey sara deninno of Little Falls likes to sneak around with married men. Look her up she'll be perfect for you club. She happy to be a home wrecking slut.
put on blast

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Wow nothing like name dropping right out the gate lol I love it. I've been cheated on. Destroyed my children and my marriage but thankfully I've moved passed it. Once the initial shock embarrassment and pain go away you pick up the pieces and move on. Learn to love again and most importantly trust again. It does happen with time. I took the time to help my children through it. Not only did their father leave but they also lost the feeling of being safe and listing their home. I made sure they were OK and in the process healed myself. The bitterness is gone. It feels good not to be consumed with hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
free ribs!!! 6 min freaking rican 1
cheating men 1 hr starlight 31
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 2 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wake up 669
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr trs 16,778
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr land of the slaves 6,371
Hmmmmmmm Bonos wedding post deleted 6 hr Hallbritter 8
•••
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••