Since: Aug 09

Herkimer, NY

#3 Dec 1, 2009
is any high school truly a good school?

“America's Rooster”

Since: Oct 09

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2009
I said I say Herkimer that's right Herkimer has the goodest teachers.
buggerthorn

Camillus, NY

#5 Jan 29, 2010
ha it would be a great school if it had a name like HARC, and if the teacher acutally taght instead of playing games on the computers
Student

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 16, 2010
I go to Herkimer, and there is nothing wrong with the teachers. It's the students who have the problems. All of the teachers do their best to teach, and if students would come in and leave their attitudes somewhere else it would be better. They have absolutely no school spirit whatsoever. It has turned into a school all about sports, and honestly it's ridiculous. Herkimer is a fine school for students who actually pay attention.
RESIDENT

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2010
All highschools are actually good,the problem is still alcohol and the drug abuse,and sadly the big parties still are going on and no one gets in trouble anymore.A couple of years ago the Herkimer high school actually cared about underage parties and kids would be punished and inelligable to play sports.Now anything goes as long as you dont get caught!
PUMA

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2010
I have to agree with the above post everyone knows where the parties are,but no one cares parents included,some kids host them at there own houses,now lets be serious,parents dont know?
yhuh

Constableville, NY

#9 Feb 17, 2010
Foghorn_Leghorn wrote:
I said I say Herkimer that's right Herkimer has the goodest teachers.
goodest?
wtf
you must go to utica schools
1aah

Syracuse, NY

#10 Feb 18, 2010
West Canada they say is the best school around here for academics.
PUMA

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2010
I dont think one school is any better than the next,it is all up to the student to achieve success.
the best

AOL

#12 Feb 19, 2010
PUMA wrote:
I have to agree with the above post everyone knows where the parties are,but no one cares parents included,some kids host them at there own houses,now lets be serious,parents dont know?
Than the police should get involved if everyone knows where the parties are. This is not the schools responsibility and if the parents don`t care what hope does the school have to stop this.

Since: Feb 10

Camillus, NY

#13 Feb 24, 2010
buggerthorn wrote:
ha it would be a great school if it had a name like HARC, and if the teacher acutally taght instead of playing games on the computers
i totally agree with u on that
RESIDENT

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2010
Who shit on the boys basketball bus thats all I want to know,how sick someone needs help.
NIKE

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2010
Who wants to know?
Resident

United States

#16 Feb 25, 2010
I heard it was a special needs kid so just let it go,unless you know who really acted in such of a disturbing way for no reason.
Flake

United States

#17 Feb 27, 2010
Who cleaned up the bus?
General Herkimer

United States

#18 Feb 27, 2010
I hear the state wants to close down my house.
Charmin

United States

#19 Feb 27, 2010
Come on who shit on the bus,and licked sweaty dirty feet?
PUMA

United States

#20 Mar 1, 2010
No way is that true,someone needs some quick help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Boys 2nd Hand Store On King Street Will Rip... (Sep '10) 2 hr common sence 26
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr postcranium 6,469
way to go herkimer 5 hr UNREAL 1
herkimer is a poor town 14 hr Virgil A Curtis 2
New Jail Meeting 15 hr Resident 2
Former Glory Days bar caves in 19 hr pete and re-pete 21
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 20 hr Nike 73
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Herkimer Jobs

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info