need players for softball team

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

I Need softball players

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 7, 2011
I am starting up a mens softball team in the herkimer area,to travel and play local tournys.We used to have alot of great players in this area from herkimer,littlefalls,and valley area,but now we have nothing but a dying littlefalls league and a very boring wooden bat league in ilion.the real bats are gone,yeah yeah i know because there all shaved.softball in this area is all but vanished.i know we have some talent out there,so come join my new team and lets go show were still great.anyone age 18-50 that want to play on a traveling team and local tournys jump on here and lets build a competitive team also anyone who might know anyone intrested in sponsoring part of the team before we get unis made which will be all easton product,thanks please post if intrested.local practices,nice unis,and alot of ball games.
Resident

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2011
I am interested. How do I get a hold of you?
I Need softball players

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 8, 2011
I am interested. How do I get a hold of you?what position do you play have you played before in any leagues are you able to play weekends and travel.
I Need softball players

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 8, 2011
if intrested post email sorry dont know how to do an email addy
heynow

Oneida, NY

#6 Jul 9, 2011
I Need softball players wrote:
if intrested post email sorry dont know how to do an email addy
Are you a moron? Do you expect people to put their email addresses on Topix? You make this look like some kind of scam or scheme.

If you are serious, put your own email address on here or if you're not comfortable with that go to gmail.com , create a email account for your softball team and post that. If you're not willing to do either of those STFU. Sheesh.
i need Softball players

King George, VA

#7 Jul 9, 2011
Gmail address is valleysoftballteam@gmail.com
Hayley

Fenton, MI

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Hello, I am looking for a 12u team near durand. My team right now, has been doing a lot of practice without me. Please reply if you have an opening. I really want to play. Softball is my life!
St Engles

New York, NY

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Try the Polish Club. You can find some of the biggest players in CNY.
babe ruth

Ilion, NY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
I have been dead for a long time but I bet I can still play better then anyone you are looking for on topix
Thursday Nights

New York, NY

#13 Jan 26, 2013
I love those hard, wooden bats down in Ilion. So long and thick, they can fill me up anytime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The NEW JAIL & Freddy Wiesser Where did you go? 18 min taxpapollwatcher 9
Herkimer Humane Society Should Be at Fault 1 hr dumb_are_getting_... 11
Valley health Schrader & Watson 1 hr you_pathetic_asswads 228
brennan the judge 8 hr SourGrapes 78
Has anyone gone to Keith the Psychic 15 hr what the heck 6
The Judges from Herkimer County 17 hr I hear banjos 8
Judge Brennon not fit to sit bench 17 hr I hear banjos 11
Tony Brendisi and the Village Board Tue Concerned sheepdog 41
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match