Utica, NY

#21 Feb 12, 2014
ey pal speak for your own kids mine is in top so eff off douche bag

Since: Sep 13

Herkimer, NY

#22 Feb 12, 2014
fly this wrote:
ey pal speak for your own kids mine is in top so eff off douche bag
For a little perspective, they are the best of the bottom 10%. I don't have a kid at the bridge, but don't provide a poor performing school and then tell these kids, whoever they are, to go learn something. They are there because you have huge gaps in the school you already have.
Pay taxes elsewhere and find out how little your kid has learned.
medicine man

Utica, NY

#23 Feb 12, 2014
you dont know what our talking about, go drink your koolaid

Herkimer, NY

#24 Feb 13, 2014
medicine man wrote:
you dont know what our talking about, go drink your koolaid
The numbers are online and posted every year based on the school's testing results, regents scores, etc. You can find topix, you can find this.
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

#25 Feb 13, 2014
fly so free wrote:
<quoted text>
For a little perspective, they are the best of the bottom 10%. I don't have a kid at the bridge, but don't provide a poor performing school and then tell these kids, whoever they are, to go learn something. They are there because you have huge gaps in the school you already have.
Pay taxes elsewhere and find out how little your kid has learned.
kids lie all the time and your kid is at the bridge all the time. Fact
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

#26 Feb 13, 2014
fly so free wrote:
<quoted text>
We provide a school that academically performs in the bottom 10% of all upstate New York schools and we think spending MORE time there is going to fix this ?
Except its not in the bottom 10% of all Upstate New York schools, else you'd provide proof of that.
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

#27 Feb 13, 2014
unlike you, I will post facts where Herkimer ranked 384 out of 429 schools on this list:

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2013/...

which puts them above the bottom 10%

Herkimer, NY

#28 Feb 13, 2014
pretend to be smart wrote:
unlike you, I will post facts where Herkimer ranked 384 out of 429 schools on this list:
http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2013/...
which puts them above the bottom 10%
Wow ! Bottom 10.5%! I stand corrected.

Herkimer, NY

#29 Feb 13, 2014
<quoted text>
kids lie all the time and your kid is at the bridge all the time. Fact
Little tough when they have graduated........
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

#30 Feb 28, 2014
fly so free wrote:
<quoted text>
Little tough when they have graduated........
you think there aren't anybody at that bridge who don't attend school anymore, graduated or not? lol, a mutt like you is incapable of thinking.

Herkimer, NY

#31 Feb 28, 2014
<quoted text>
you think there aren't anybody at that bridge who don't attend school anymore, graduated or not? lol, a mutt like you is incapable of thinking.
You were referring to mine in particular and it is difficult for each to dwell at the bridge with you every day when they both live out of state.
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

#32 Feb 28, 2014
doesn't change the fact that they are scumbags like their parents...
sarge

Little Falls, NY

#33 Mar 2, 2014
what can be done about kids at the bridge
Principal

Herkimer, NY

#34 Mar 19, 2014
The past Vice Principal Briggs used to stroll down and disperse the kids at the bridge, he tried to address the issue. I wonder if the new administration cares or do they enjoy watching pregnant 15 year olds toke up on cancer sticks during the lunch break and after school.
not a chance

Utica, NY

#35 Mar 20, 2014
Principal wrote:
The past Vice Principal Briggs used to stroll down and disperse the kids at the bridge, he tried to address the issue. I wonder if the new administration cares or do they enjoy watching pregnant 15 year olds toke up on cancer sticks during the lunch break and after school.
Briggs did nothing but try to help conceal the problem. His fat ass never left his office. He's nothing but a pompous jerkoff and everyone is glad he finally retired.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

Utica, NY

#36 Mar 20, 2014
not a chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Briggs did nothing but try to help conceal the problem. His fat ass never left his office. He's nothing but a pompous jerkoff and everyone is glad he finally retired.
but now he is banging another pompous jerkoff on your dime
Reality

Utica, NY

#37 Mar 25, 2014
If you as parents disciplined your child properly then they wouldn't be the dirtbag bridge kid. Take responsibility for your kids and don't leave it up to other people to raise your kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! 13 min the HAMBURGLER 25
Herkimer County Humane Society 3 hr Generational Herk Co 29
YOU CAN BE the mayor of herkimer and lead a bu... 3 hr list yr name here 7
Big Boys 2nd Hand Store On King Street Will Rip... (Sep '10) 3 hr list yr name here 31
DOH! Bono Consolidate the Legislature 3 hr Bob 6
News Teachers, Students Call For Governor Cuomo To F... 11 hr Knowledge is power 259
Sub Contractor/Herkimer Central School 19 hr Idea 4
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]