Ponderosa bathroom FILTHY & DISGUSTING

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

disgusted

Boonville, NY

#1 Oct 27, 2011
first of all, i hadn't been to the Herkimer Ponderosa in at least seven years. this week we had relatives from Syracuse in town and they said, "Let's go to Ponderosa." So we did.

we ate (no comment) and near the end I needed to take a pee. I found myself in the most filthy, stinky, disgusting men's room I have ever seen in a Mohawk Valley restaurant.

the floor area around the urinal stained by urine. the whole room, stinking like years of poop and piss allowed to seep into floors and walls. the walls, discolored and dirty.

the whole bathroom -- DIRTY DISGUSTING AND UNCLEAN.

i can't believe the manager has so little pride in his restaurant and so little regard for his customers that he allows such disgraceful conditions in a public rest room.
hmmmm

Syracuse, NY

#2 Oct 27, 2011
JUST the bathroom? lol You should see the back and the kitchen! Ya know, where your FOOD is prepped! lol at least you only have to piss or shit in the bathroom! hahaha
u r scummy

New York, NY

#3 Oct 27, 2011
disgusted wrote:
first of all, i hadn't been to the Herkimer Ponderosa in at least seven years. this week we had relatives from Syracuse in town and they said, "Let's go to Ponderosa." So we did.
we ate (no comment) and near the end I needed to take a pee. I found myself in the most filthy, stinky, disgusting men's room I have ever seen in a Mohawk Valley restaurant.
the floor area around the urinal stained by urine. the whole room, stinking like years of poop and piss allowed to seep into floors and walls. the walls, discolored and dirty.
the whole bathroom -- DIRTY DISGUSTING AND UNCLEAN.
i can't believe the manager has so little pride in his restaurant and so little regard for his customers that he allows such disgraceful conditions in a public rest room.
No doubt not as bad as your own bathroom.
yup

Pompey, NY

#4 Oct 27, 2011
the manager must be filthy by nature..kinda like if you grow up learning that filth is good well..there you have it. It does not take much to keep things clean especially in a restaurant. Think about the bacteria that is on the floor in the restaurant when you come out of the bathrooms! LOL.... Should be a standard check to clean the bathrooms every couple hours and the floors should be steam cleaned at least once a week for that type of filthy traffic. Look who eats there in the first place as it fits them people perfect.
hmmmm

Syracuse, NY

#5 Oct 27, 2011
http://www.ponderosasteakhouses.com/ponderosa...

For writing a complaint.....I did it with McDonalds a few days ago and got a response pretty quickly! Maybe you'll get the same service =) Good luck!
disgusted

Boonville, NY

#6 Oct 27, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
http://www.ponderosasteakhouse s.com/ponderosa/lets_talk.html
For writing a complaint.....I did it with McDonalds a few days ago and got a response pretty quickly! Maybe you'll get the same service =) Good luck!
great idea thank you!

“Upscale Trailer Trash”

Since: Jan 09

Sauquoit

#8 Oct 31, 2011
The only thing that will help that bathroom is to be totally gutted out and new put in... it's so far gone no matter how much you scrub it, it's always going to be a pigsty
Your Pathedic

New York, NY

#9 Feb 27, 2012
First off we are completely redoing the bathrooms. We plan on painting it and completely cleaning, gutting it out and making it nice. Our managagers are doing their best and are great people. We just got approved and the money to redo them. SO all of you pathedic people can shove that right up your ass. :)kthanksssssssssss.
Education

New York, NY

#10 Feb 27, 2012
Yo dumb ass, if you gut it out there's nothing to clean. A clean slate. When you make it nice , I hope you paint it, what are you going to do leave it bare walls? I'll give you a nickel for the post. And all the crap you call food for free. Should have stayed in school.LOL Pathedic
TRUTH

Syracuse, NY

#12 Feb 27, 2012
Your Pathedic wrote:
First off we are completely redoing the bathrooms. We plan on painting it and completely cleaning, gutting it out and making it nice. Our managagers are doing their best and are great people. We just got approved and the money to redo them. SO all of you pathedic people can shove that right up your ass.:)kthanksssssssssss.
TRUTH must hurt. The girls bathroom is just as bad. My Aunt and I, was in Pondo last week and one of the girls working put her hand down the back of her pants, then she went and started messing with the saled bar. AND YES THIS DID HAPPEN SO DONT RE POST SAYING IT DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!
We asked to speak to a Manager , we did tell him a bout it but truth is she already touched ALL the food . SICK
ewe

Poland, NY

#13 Feb 28, 2012
fack pondo.
they don't get nearly the same service as they used to.
the food sucks.
the place is disgusting in every way possible.
gag me please

New York, NY

#14 Feb 29, 2012
Your Pathedic wrote:
First off we are completely redoing the bathrooms. We plan on painting it and completely cleaning, gutting it out and making it nice. Our managagers are doing their best and are great people. We just got approved and the money to redo them. SO all of you pathedic people can shove that right up your ass.:)kthanksssssssssss.
oh so a rebuild has been in the works huh? i guess that means that you do not have to maintain what you have already? it gives you an excuse to keep a bathroom in such a disgusting manner? you have to be kidding me, it's a joke right? the bath room has not been cleaned properly in a LONG time. i bet most guys stand at the door and pee on the floor, afraid to go in. but it's ok because you got a go ahead to do something about it? what permission did you get? can you buy cleaners? maybe a mop? if you keep the most public room like this i can just imagine what the kitchen looks like. how do you clean the dishes? do you put them out back and let the crows clean them? i will never eat here or for that matter any other ponderosa, because if corporate lets this one place look like this i expect that most of the resturaunts are similar.
ewe

Poland, NY

#15 Feb 29, 2012
I had family that worked there and quit bcz of the conditions of the kitchen and how nasty it is. they told me the types of things that go on back there::
naaaaaaaassssstttttyyy.
Its bad

New York, NY

#16 Mar 1, 2012
I feel bad to aggree but that ponderosa has went downhill, everything there is disgusting..
Its true

New York, NY

#17 Mar 1, 2012
Ponderosa needs alot of repair.
Brooklyn moron

New York, NY

#18 Mar 1, 2012
Gee, all of you could call the Health Dept instead of bitching on Topix. Gotta wonder why nobody has raised a complaint yet. Hmmm....
Education

New York, NY

#19 Mar 1, 2012
Brooklyn moron wrote:
Gee, all of you could call the Health Dept instead of bitching on Topix. Gotta wonder why nobody has raised a complaint yet. Hmmm....
Just don't go there, why would you anyway?drive to LF and get aDWI. The bath room is clean.LOL
ddd

New York, NY

#20 Mar 1, 2012
There bathrooms are dirty , I would never go in there to use it. Yuck.Just as bad as Kmarts was that is why they made them close there resturtant down because the bathroom was disgusting and the people that cook there used the bathroom. So I wonder how good that hotdog was that people where eatting .. UGH
I Know You Do

Cortland, NY

#22 Mar 3, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>TRUTH must hurt. The girls bathroom is just as bad. My Aunt and I, was in Pondo last week and one of the girls working put her hand down the back of her pants, then she went and started messing with the saled bar. AND YES THIS DID HAPPEN SO DONT RE POST SAYING IT DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!
We asked to speak to a Manager , we did tell him a bout it but truth is she already touched ALL the food . SICK
Common, the pubic hairs are free to the customers. You can floss your teeth after you're done eating.
konga line

Troy, NY

#24 Mar 3, 2012
ok..the first words are PONDEROSA BATHROOM..
what the forkkking hell have you mised??????????
duuuuhhh,,,,,,,no brainer,,,you must live in jerkimer and be on topix,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 40 min herkimer 64
kiarra premo 55 min stupidcunt 7
Ruggerio's 2 hr stinky pete 2
Mr lnow 9 hr Lucy Loo 4
Need a man. Wed mtgcdjfl 6
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? Wed catch up 93
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... Wed The Truth 8
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web