Herkimer Shooting

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 25, 2010
Did anyone hear about a 'gang style' shooting on the east end of Herkimer this week? Rumor has it a man was found dead in a car that was shot up pretty good... any truth to this?
the truth

Herkimer, NY

#2 Dec 25, 2010
Working 4 Better wrote:
Did anyone hear about a 'gang style' shooting on the east end of Herkimer this week? Rumor has it a man was found dead in a car that was shot up pretty good... any truth to this?
if that really happened then everyone and their mother would know about it. never happened. find something else to take up your time
noway

Syracuse, NY

#3 Dec 26, 2010
well u didnt hear sanything about the gang assault so nothing would surprize me
the truth

Herkimer, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2010
noway wrote:
because that never happened either
blower

Little Falls, NY

#5 Dec 26, 2010
shemale upurs
the truth

Herkimer, NY

#6 Dec 26, 2010
upurs? is that a foreign language?
noway

Syracuse, NY

#7 Dec 27, 2010
noway wrote:
it did! happen i witnessed it!
concerned

Clayton, NY

#9 Jan 3, 2011
noway wrote:
<quoted text>
it did! happen i witnessed it!
If you witness the crime then tell the police about it. Are you afraid that the gang will go after you. Scare of them shooting you right.
the truth

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jan 3, 2011
never happened
the truth

Canastota, NY

#11 Jan 3, 2011
the truth wrote:
never happened
Are you still trolling around Topix pretending like you know everything about everything? What a loser!
boring

Herkimer, NY

#12 Jan 3, 2011
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still trolling around Topix pretending like you know everything about everything? What a loser!
boring

Canastota, NY

#15 Jan 3, 2011
boring wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth

Herkimer, NY

#16 Jan 3, 2011
boring wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth

Canastota, NY

#17 Jan 3, 2011
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammar Police

West Jordan, UT

#18 Jan 3, 2011
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sad when you keep quoting yourself over and over again.
all quiet

East Liverpool, OH

#19 Jan 3, 2011
If this shooting really happened, why hasn't anyone heard about it or even talked about hearing a shot? Pretty obvious it didn't happen, which was already stated before by others.
Grammar Police

Canastota, NY

#20 Jan 3, 2011
Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>
really stupid

Clayton, NY

#21 Jan 4, 2011
you people are stupid posting bullsh1t on this site of things that are not true. maybe you are insane and need to be in a psycho hospital. you are worse than people I know that have had experience in the psycho hospital.

SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU POST STUFF LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topics Jeopardy 17 hr Newbie 11
Herkimer's Village Attorney 20 hr CantUnringtheBell 11
Ozzy hunt Sat vietnam vet 2
Heidelberg Bakery (Dec '08) Sat Smackers 128
Ramars liquor Sat santa knows 32
NBC " a married couple" Sat Wow 2
Start Naming all the local low life non paying ... Fri Sam 1

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance