Herkimer McDonalds Employees- read this

Herkimer McDonalds Employees- read this

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

What the hey

Liverpool, NY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Stopped at the Herkimer McDonalds yesterday morning. All of the employees were out smoking. I walked in, and the Male manager followed me in. Waited on me, and got my breakfast and others in the drive thru as well,--- and NEVER Washed his hands!!!Nice. Handling all of the food and drinks. Then got done waiting on us and went back outside to finish smoking the cigarette that he let another employee outside hold for him!!! Looked at the floors in the kitchen and noticed complete FILTH. French fries all over the floor under the fryer, Mini M&M's or some kind of candy pieces under the milkshake machine and all of the floors were filthy. But they all had time to smoke!!! Bypassing this McDonalds from now in the morning. Going to the one in Little Falls. Much cleaner there
upurs

New York, NY

#2 Oct 11, 2012
complain to corporate u big dummy
I KNOW

New York, NY

#3 Oct 11, 2012
But I bet you ate the McDonalds anyway didnt you. Loser.
biebs

Little Falls, NY

#4 Oct 11, 2012
I had an issue with that McDonald's a couple years ago. I complained to corporate, they reviewed the tapes and found truth to my complaint. The night manager was let go because of it.
Wow

Ilion, NY

#5 Oct 12, 2012
They need to start giving me monopoly pieces on the food advertised
too bad

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Oct 13, 2012
yeah, I had a problem with mcdonalds and called and complained. The answer, "Oh yeah, we knew that." What I was complaining about, reporting, was the rats that were near their dumpsters. Are you kidding me!!!!
Yep

Herkimer, NY

#8 Oct 14, 2012
Your first mistake was eating at McDonalds.
god

Tully, NY

#9 Oct 16, 2012
too bad wrote:
yeah, I had a problem with mcdonalds and called and complained. The answer, "Oh yeah, we knew that." What I was complaining about, reporting, was the rats that were near their dumpsters. Are you kidding me!!!!
You go her any dumpster in New York state and I can bet you fifty bucks a rat ha been near it. Seriously, are you guys retarded? Even if they know about the problem, they have to schedule pest control appointments, and wait for them to show. Do things happen instantly in your perfect version of the world?
Oh Herkimer

Central Square, NY

#10 Oct 16, 2012
You know what works better than coming on a website that none of the employees will probably read anyways??? CONTACTING THE COMPANY...HERE, LET ME HELP YOU!

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/contact_us.htm...

FYI - They are pretty quick when getting back to you when you have a problem. I reported an argument between 2 employees a few months ago, and guess what? I never see one of those employees anymore. Why? Because she obviously got in trouble for reprimanding someone in front of customers and causing a HUGE scene.
hahaha

New York, NY

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Every day i come on here to read peoples complaints, and every day there is someone bitching about a food joint. make it yourselves you overweight slobs. Look at how much money all you waste, then you come on here to bitch of all places. Now thats what I call lazy! You can't make your own food, you can't take the time to call the proper people, yet you can sit down on your fat hump yet again to bitch, while your probably eating. Get a life! I use to work in resturants, if you bitch about your food, people remember your face, trust me, it's always fun watching people who bitched eat there food in front of you, all that spit, shoe slop from pouring your soup in our crocs and then straining it thru a fine wire screen to remove any hairs. NOW THATS PRICELESS!
Mickey D

Utica, NY

#12 Oct 17, 2012
It takes a real idiot to get on topix to complain about a restaurant. I heard the only filth in mcDonalds on that day was you the complainer. The workers were not outside smoking, they were drawing straws to find out which one would have to go back in and smell your stench and serve you. After serving you the worker was not going out for a smoke he was rushing outside to get some fresh air from the stench of your breath and body odor.
What the heck

Liverpool, NY

#13 Oct 24, 2012
I went in this morning at about 7am. Place was disgusting. Flies all over the place, the floor behind the counter was filthy. Inside ot the place was nasty. Should've went to the drive thru.
Good one

Utica, NY

#14 Oct 24, 2012
Great post but the morons on topix will not be able to understand it.
What the heck wrote:
I went in this morning at about 7am. Place was disgusting. Flies all over the place, the floor behind the counter was filthy. Inside ot the place was nasty. Should've went to the drive thru.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mohawk Valley Veterinary Services East Herkimer (Jul '16) 1 hr Jimmy 22
i want to beat my own butt and arrest myself 3 hr self hater boi 4
get rid of jimmy franco 3 hr Perfect 27
Ward Halverson, the therapist 3 hr Interesting 17
Romas Pizza Sucks 5 hr The man 20
That Place, Utica's pathetic excuse for a gay bar (Feb '12) 6 hr crazy critter 8
Empire Diner 10 hr empire NOT 19

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages