Is there room in Herkimer for Little Falls?

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

exPatriate

Little Falls, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2014
Just curious if there is room enough in Herkimer for all of us citizens of Little Falls? Our mayor, Robert Peters has suggested to our eldest and most revered common council member at Tuesday nights meeting, Betty Deming, that if she didn't like the fact that he was allowing $250,000.00 in overtime to be paid to our fire department to, I quote, "move to Herkimer". Just wondering if you folks in Herkimer would have room for all of us. We're a pretty quiet bunch. We shower regularly. Whattaya say? Is it OK? If not. Can I interest you in a slightly-used mayor?
we have

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2014
our own over bloated fire dept we cant sustain anymore.
going volunteer would solve this and we can live happily ever after. otherwise we will have to bunk together. im not gay I swear, my name is not dale m...I wipe my azz with the filthy koran
Jama

Herkimer, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2014
exPatriate wrote:
Just curious if there is room enough in Herkimer for all of us citizens of Little Falls? Our mayor, Robert Peters has suggested to our eldest and most revered common council member at Tuesday nights meeting, Betty Deming, that if she didn't like the fact that he was allowing $250,000.00 in overtime to be paid to our fire department to, I quote, "move to Herkimer". Just wondering if you folks in Herkimer would have room for all of us. We're a pretty quiet bunch. We shower regularly. Whattaya say? Is it OK? If not. Can I interest you in a slightly-used mayor?
Betty Deming is a smart no nonsense woman. I'm not surprised that she would call BS on that price tag. Is there an accounting of where all that OT came from?
Yea

Herkimer, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2014
Demming is a retired social service worker who made sure every one of her family receives benefits. Her kids and grand kids are all bums and thieves who sucked off the system she set them up for.
Unfair

Herkimer, NY

#5 Feb 6, 2014
Yea wrote:
Demming is a retired social service worker who made sure every one of her family receives benefits. Her kids and grand kids are all bums and thieves who sucked off the system she set them up for.
. That is so unfair . Betty Demming worked for Adult Protection . What family is perfect? Both of Betty's daughters work , one is a Dr. When you work for dss sometimes people get pissed off and hold a grudge. I think maybe yea has an ax to grind . Betty is a no-nonsense , intelligent and well educated lady. Anyone would be wise to listen to her
Valley Hoe

Ilion, NY

#6 Feb 7, 2014
Sure come on up. There is a few of you already spending a lot of time on their backs between Herkimer and Utica.
really

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 7, 2014
please name so I can creep on
yepper

Ilion, NY

#8 Feb 7, 2014
Please send Piccolo Cafe and the Happen Inn down this way, thanks.
USEurHEAD

Ilion, NY

#9 Feb 7, 2014
Jama wrote:
<quoted text> Betty Deming is a smart no nonsense woman. I'm not surprised that she would call BS on that price tag. Is there an accounting of where all that OT came from?
Thanks Obama.
Calling BS

Herkimer, NY

#10 Feb 8, 2014
Yea wrote:
Newsflash Sherlock, Betty is a decent smart woman. I worked with her at DSS many years ago. No one can,"make sure," some one qualifies for benefits if they don't qualify. BTW Betty was the first one to practice "tough love," with any family members who were going down the wrong path. But as with ANY family, sometimes people have to learn the hard way.
HOTT BOddd

Penfield, NY

#11 Feb 11, 2014
there is room HERE IN HERKIMER FOR ANYONE WHO FALLS>>drugs or booze or JUST TOO DARN TIRED ..we are an EQUAL FALL subsidizer..CASH or debit card only << NO CHEZKS>>sorry slovaks.
Smooth Sally

Westerlo, NY

#12 Feb 16, 2014
yepper wrote:
Please send Piccolo Cafe and the Happen Inn down this way, thanks.
I have not been to Piccolo's in years. Is their menu still half Italian and half Mexican?
yepper

Ilion, NY

#13 Feb 16, 2014
Smooth Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not been to Piccolo's in years. Is their menu still half Italian and half Mexican?
Yes it is and it's very good! Piccolo's makes for a good trip to have a great meal in a very nice environment.
Thats Right

Oneida, NY

#14 Feb 19, 2014
Betty Deming.........Is Herkimer Counties & George aneys doings. They brought her up in the ranks. Just one of george aneys whatch dog.
STDvalley

Little Falls, NY

#15 Mar 1, 2014
Valley Hoe wrote:
Sure come on up. There is a few of you already spending a lot of time on their backs between Herkimer and Utica.
sara "come guzzler" deninno is definitely one spending time on her back and knees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 39 min NAVYVET 760
Former Glory Days bar caves in 47 min pete and re-pete 19
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 48 min NAVYVET 6,391
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 6,463
New Jail Meeting 14 hr Schrader 1
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 14 hr Resident 72
Valley health Schrader & Watson Mon too bad 211
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Herkimer Jobs

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer

Personal Finance