Not good

Little Falls, NY

#1 Oct 18, 2012
We break each others balls here and on fb for entertainment value, at least that's what I thought. Now many are on here are putting out names and attempting to actually hurt people. It's just wrong.
steve ponte

Nedrow, NY

#2 Oct 18, 2012
You are so right, everybody is out to bash my good name and Im sick of it.
Amazed

Avoca, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Not good wrote:
We break each others balls here and on fb for entertainment value, at least that's what I thought. Now many are on here are putting out names and attempting to actually hurt people. It's just wrong.
ya think? People that put out names on here and personally bash others and set out to hurt are just people that do not have the guts to say it in person. A opinion is one thing. LIES and slander and setting out to ruin lives is another.
pole smoker

Nedrow, NY

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text> ya think? People that put out names on here and personally bash others and set out to hurt are just people that do not have the guts to say it in person. A opinion is one thing. LIES and slander and setting out to ruin lives is another.
Just because people are gay is no reason to bash them, what they do in their own bedroom is nobodys business, so where do you buy your knee pads?
bongo of frankfort

Nedrow, NY

#5 Oct 18, 2012
pole smoker wrote:
<quoted text>Just because people are gay is no reason to bash them, what they do in their own bedroom is nobodys business, so where do you buy your knee pads?
You are so right indeed!
Tolles

Utica, NY

#6 Oct 19, 2012
Not good wrote:
We break each others balls here and on fb for entertainment value, at least that's what I thought. Now many are on here are putting out names and attempting to actually hurt people. It's just wrong.
NOW,!? Were have you been for the last 7 years..........
steve

Utica, NY

#7 Oct 24, 2012
the people who post on here really have no idea what they are talking about. I read a poll that said that people who use topix like myself.. make under 30k a year. This shows that it is bottom feeders who post.
Getout

Little Falls, NY

#8 Nov 3, 2012
It's just the same ten morons over and over again
Herkimer

Little Falls, NY

#9 Nov 19, 2012
No... just the county building. They are the only ones with enough free time.
busy mom

Ilion, NY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
smell my finger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
listen to the teachers whining 14 min IGotNothin 27
SADLON/ Anderson real county director gets tax... 2 hr Legalright 2
Jim Lindholm 3 hr steve 10
Edwards vs. Carbone will it ever end? 5 hr SOS SELENA 18
wiliczka and town clerk? 5 hr Nicole Rocks 6
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 5 hr what 177
What is wrong with herkimer mayor 15 hr Thinking 17
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:53 pm PST