United States

#7 Apr 23, 2009
dumb wrote:
i see they never discuss lamb skin on monday nites
We play with the idea, but no its not gone past discussion
Madeline 23

Constableville, NY

#8 Apr 27, 2009
hes a scum, he is violent towards girls and is so full of himself. my friend dated him and was also hit by him.
Dr Greg House

United States

#9 Apr 28, 2009
Madeline 23 wrote:
hes a scum, he is violent towards girls and is so full of himself. my friend dated him and was also hit by him.
this is the reason i had to treat him 4 infectious disease and violent tendencies is a side effect
Dick IV

Syracuse, NY

#10 Apr 28, 2009
Madeline 23 wrote:
Oh... so wanting to be spanked is considered hitting now?? WTF?? Make up your mind ladies!!!!!!!!
Madeline 23

Constableville, NY

#11 Apr 28, 2009
No, its not funny, he hurt her. i met him once and he was a very arrogant bastard. i heard he got another DWI, he needs to spend sometime in jail.
mtn

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2009
well well well good old Cory Sweet! Well what could i say about him other than he is a male ho even when he has a girl friend.. he is a cheater.....a scum and everything has to be about him....cant stand him he needs a life!
Madeline 23

Constableville, NY

#13 Apr 29, 2009
mtn wrote:
well well well good old Cory Sweet! Well what could i say about him other than he is a male ho even when he has a girl friend.. he is a cheater.....a scum and everything has to be about him....cant stand him he needs a life!
WELL SAID!
yeah

Constableville, NY

#14 May 28, 2009
Madeline 23 wrote:
He messed w/ my friend while she was passed out. He's a sex offender.
IDC

Syracuse, NY

#15 Aug 7, 2009
I would take hime home in a heartbeat!
Aaron

Constableville, NY

#17 Aug 8, 2009
scalise is wacked,he yells and gets all crazy in court, i seen him get thrown out to calm down from a LF judge, he is perverted to young girls to. I didnt even think he was still alive, he must be 100 by now.
Aaron

Constableville, NY

#18 Aug 8, 2009
woops, my computer posted it on the wrong site, but since im on this one, i dont think Corey is a nice guy, he treats woman pretty bad and is cocky.
sickend

Potsdam, NY

#19 Aug 9, 2009
He is attractive and could get all the ladies he wants but why does he wait till they pass out to have sex with them???Not a nice guy ladies watch out!!
Are you kidding me

Frederick, MD

#20 Aug 12, 2009
Are you talking about cory sweet that lives in Frankfort son Of Pete Sweet who use to live in Herkimer????????
chick

Constableville, NY

#21 Aug 17, 2009
male pig

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
highway men motorcycle club 3 hr big deal 18
tim zaleski's regents scores (Jul '11) 4 hr dread pirate roberts 32
Herkimer County Sheriff Debate 5 hr supporter 37
My first time at Otto's Diner 19 hr iknowit 11
don manley 20 hr Hello 9
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) Aug 27 busy mom 93
DA and judge get ready Aug 27 GoodOlBoys 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages