sheriffs deputy scott olson

sheriffs deputy scott olson

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Concerned citizen of herk

Herkimer, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2014
what is this world coming to? A sheriffs deputy Scott Olson dating a drug addict & a prostitute who's been in jail? what kind of role model is he??????Our children are suppose to look at these people as their role models.. He is no ROLE MODEL!!!
point

Ilion, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2014
Does it matter? If the child at hand was tour daughter you'd be praising holy Jesus that someone like him ( a cop if your too retarded to comprehend what I'm saying) is even dating her! You think he doesn't have anything to lose? Lmao, pull your head out your ass stank nugget and get with the 21st century, or heel over and die, either way worry bout your own life, not someone who is better off.
really

Newington, CT

#3 Jun 13, 2014
point wrote:
Does it matter? If the child at hand was tour daughter you'd be praising holy Jesus that someone like him ( a cop if your too retarded to comprehend what I'm saying) is even dating her! You think he doesn't have anything to lose? Lmao, pull your head out your ass stank nugget and get with the 21st century, or heel over and die, either way worry bout your own life, not someone who is better off.
. Well you sound like a complete idiot..thats disgusting
iraq again

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2014
any pig is a lying piece of siht
what

Newington, CT

#5 Jun 13, 2014
iraq again wrote:
any pig is a lying piece of siht
doesn't surprise me..u have to look at the source..he's always been that way
Concerned citizen of herk

Herkimer, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2014
.. your real intelligent.. if it were my child she wouldn't of ended up as she did.. you don't sell yourself for narcotics..and if he had half a brain he would get the hell out of that situation.. and do the job he was trained to do..
Herkimer Haiku

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2014
Check Evidence Room
make sure there's no missing drugs
it's happened before
shack

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 14, 2014
Herkimer Haiku wrote:
Check Evidence Room
make sure there's no missing drugs
it's happened before
she has the supply its all good..
Yuckier

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jun 17, 2014
Professionalism of a Deputy: Date and get engaged to a girl half my age who has been arrested, has a record, is a druggie, been all over every wiener she can spread her legs on and comes from the dirtiest family possible. Bravo, Bravo......Applauding!!! Seriously? You cannot find a girl better than that? Maybe you should have stuck to one of the few good ones you had. That's right, they ran like hell and one divorced you!
Sancho

Schenectady, NY

#10 Jan 6, 2015
WhAt a joke.. Least find a decent girl not a scumbag
Funny

Syracuse, NY

#11 Feb 20, 2015
Hahahahaha, That is all I can say. Nasty, Nasty, Nasty, Nasty but well deserved for each other! Getman family is Nasty, Nasty, Nasty, Nasty and Olson is just a user and abuser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rookie carbone great job 4 hr Fire Department 4
Review: European Deli 18 hr Ivan Yurkinoff 3
ken welch or welsh is a murderer Fri ray miller who 2
Leeanna Marie Hall Fri waste 9
herkimer voted 8th worst place to live in NY state Fri a CT thing 7
main street herkimer Thu herky jerky 39
WELCOME to the VILLAGE of HEROIN Jul 30 Gnomey 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages