coupons and price matcher

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

feeding my family

New York, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2011
Every Sunday i sit for at least 2 to 3 hours going through adds and coupons. The price of everything these days you almost have to in order to feed your family. Walmart advertises no adds needed but i still take mine in and certain cashirs and managers still always seem to give you a hard time about something. They act like its coming out of there pocket or something. They need to start treating there customers better. No wonder they had such a shitty year and only gave there employees a pen for christmas...what a joke
Waltons Mountain

Hilton, NY

#2 Dec 17, 2011
Walmart employee's seem they are the owners or something scanning for something out of the ordinary with coupons.

The smile face is really the devil if you look close enough.

Greeters are really not greeters but guards to watch for theft and anything unusual. Greeters is the excuse they use to have someone placed there that's all and that's all they are taught what greeters are actually.

The more people get away with ripping them off the better as they deserve it for what they have done to all the mom and pop stores and families. Also, due to the way they treat their employee's and sucky pay.
Fuh Que

Holden, MA

#3 Dec 17, 2011
Why don't you losers get a god damned job. If a cant afford food them you are loser with a loser job.
Waltons Mountain

Hilton, NY

#4 Dec 17, 2011
Fuh Que wrote:
Why don't you losers get a god damned job. If a cant afford food them you are loser with a loser job.
Why don't you learn English you Walmart worker???LOL Loser to yourself beyotch..I have a high paying job unlike yourself who supports dead beat stores.
Fuh Que

Holden, MA

#5 Dec 17, 2011
Waltons Mountain wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you learn English you Walmart worker???LOL Loser to yourself beyotch..I have a high paying job unlike yourself who supports dead beat stores.
haha you loser you shift manager McDonald's. Yeah like you make lots of money you food stamp queen.
new to the area

New York, NY

#6 Dec 17, 2011
Waltons Mountain wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you learn English you Walmart worker???LOL Loser to yourself beyotch..I have a high paying job unlike yourself who supports dead beat stores.
How much is "high paying?" Just curious.
Huh

Syracuse, NY

#7 Dec 17, 2011
Fuh Que wrote:
Because they clip and use coupons they don't have a job or a loser job?

Have you ever heard of frugal?
feeding my family

New York, NY

#9 Dec 17, 2011
I happen to be a harder worker and took care of my family without any public asst tyvm for over many years. My husband and i just became disabled a year ago. Him with a triple bypass. So if i can cut coupons and price match to pay less for my household, dam straight i will. When i can go in there and my total comes to 90 dollars and i walk out paying 99 cents. Screw people like you that have the nerve to call other people losers, i think we all know who the loser is here.
Fuh Que

Sutton, MA

#10 Dec 17, 2011
feeding my family wrote:
I happen to be a harder worker and took care of my family without any public asst tyvm for over many years. My husband and i just became disabled a year ago. Him with a triple bypass. So if i can cut coupons and price match to pay less for my household, dam straight i will. When i can go in there and my total comes to 90 dollars and i walk out paying 99 cents. Screw people like you that have the nerve to call other people losers, i think we all know who the loser is here.
typical American fatty lose come to Islam we will show you value of life.
Tom

Mobile, AL

#11 Dec 9, 2013
A great site to get free online printable coupons
www.coupons2save.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer School bus drivers 48 min Pizza Freak 6
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) 4 hr god loves everyone 309
Salty Shamrock Bar & Grille re-opening (Mar '14) 5 hr Tom 30
Where'd the Biker Gangs thread go? 6 hr Long Time Rider 2
who is herkimer area resident 7 hr too funny 9
Things never Change 10 hr Promiscuous Phony 7
Burger King 10 hr Marty Poopino 7
Budget vote, East Herkimer and Pizza Tue PiggyPats 24
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]