Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2013
Citizen of Herk

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 22, 2013
 
State Supreme Court Justice Erin P. Gall also ruled that an attempt by the village to force the Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency to reimburse the village for the charges was invalid due to the failure of the village to assert the claim for such reimbursement against the IDA within the appropriate statute of limitations. The claim ruled that the village's claim against the IDA was filed two years too late.

Way to go Loser village idiot attorney Nick Macri. Moron attorney.
what a dork

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 23, 2013
 
Citizen of Herk wrote:
State Supreme Court Justice Erin P. Gall also ruled that an attempt by the village to force the Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency to reimburse the village for the charges was invalid due to the failure of the village to assert the claim for such reimbursement against the IDA within the appropriate statute of limitations. The claim ruled that the village's claim against the IDA was filed two years too late.
Way to go Loser village idiot attorney Nick Macri. Moron attorney.
Nick was given the info late and our dumbazz village board insisted he file it. He told the moron's the case couldn't be won regardless.

These dinks do not listen.
guilty

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

what a dork wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick was given the info late and our dumbazz village board insisted he file it. He told the moron's the case couldn't be won regardless.
These dinks do not listen.
still doesn't change the fact that Macri is an idiot.

Ain't that right, guilty man....
paco the taco

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 23, 2013
 
Citizen of Herk wrote:
State Supreme Court Justice Erin P. Gall also ruled that an attempt by the village to force the Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency to reimburse the village for the charges was invalid due to the failure of the village to assert the claim for such reimbursement against the IDA within the appropriate statute of limitations. The claim ruled that the village's claim against the IDA was filed two years too late.
Way to go Loser village idiot attorney Nick Macri. Moron attorney.
^^^ post by John Winter owner of the alleged Burrito Jonz burrito shack that still is not open^^^
guilty

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

paco the taco wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ post by John Winter owner of the alleged Burrito Jonz burrito shack that still is not open^^^
^^^^ posted by a convict. Ciaolo or Paoni is the question. Both re theiving little bitches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 min positronium 6,351
but im pregnant by your man, no your man, no yo... 1 hr Natasha Champane joke 1
Valley health Schrader & Watson 1 hr agree 135
cheating men 2 hr Funny 10
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 3 hr iwilltellyou 17
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) 4 hr busy mom 75
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 4 hr fly so free 15
•••
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••