I'd Like the Village to Pass a Resolution

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Bob Cat

Los Gatos, CA

#1 May 16, 2009
That the Seaman brother called "Bicyclin' Jesus" may not, at any time, occupy any space on Main Street.
Nick Gerz

Mumbai, India

#2 May 16, 2009
The Seaman Brothers add character to Main Street, but the size of the bellies of the Welfarettes breeding season must have gone well. I was so totally amazed to see three people outside of Pete's Cavern the Bar Bats may have rabies to be out in the daylight.
FYI

Constableville, NY

#3 May 16, 2009
Bob Cat wrote:
That the Seaman brother called "Bicyclin' Jesus" may not, at any time, occupy any space on Main Street.
Yes, you have a good point there, Bob Cat but then wouldn't that careen him onto another street? and then my next question is, what if it's yours, or mine? I think we need to restrict him to only one street, hmmmm shouldn't that be in Mohawk or Ilion? Thank God it's just a bike and not one of those damn scooters or something else with a motor.
Bob Cat

AOL

#4 May 16, 2009
Good point. I propose a Seaman Sanctuary to be constructed with the remnants of the old dirty snowman decoration that once adorned Herkimer at Christmastime. I'm open to suggestions. Let's start with considering the old egg carton factory up behind Dorf Street. Or Frog City Road, near Fort Plain, NY.
my suggestion

Seattle, WA

#6 May 16, 2009
Bob Cat wrote:
Send both brothers to Little Falls. They are a perfect fit for the inbred, filthy, social service grubbing, Nascar watching, Keystone drinking scumbags that make up that village.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 May 17, 2009
Bob Cat wrote:
Good point. I propose a Seaman Sanctuary to be constructed with the remnants of the old dirty snowman decoration that once adorned Herkimer at Christmastime. I'm open to suggestions. Let's start with considering the old egg carton factory up behind Dorf Street. Or Frog City Road, near Fort Plain, NY.
seaman sanctuary, wouldn't that be a vag
Nick Gerz

Seneca Falls, NY

#8 May 17, 2009
calmn cents wrote:
<quoted text>
seaman sanctuary, wouldn't that be a vag
Another place for Seaman would be Dr. Greg House's rectum
Bob Cat

AOL

#9 May 17, 2009
That would be quite personal. As long as they never return to Main Street or anywhere I go, I'm good with any plan.
Bystander

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2013
No worries, they wont. Both of them are dead. Hope you're well and happy now you have worse people living on main street to worry about.
Tracker

Cold Brook, NY

#13 Oct 24, 2013
Ha Ha. That's funny. The Village Board pass a resolution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... 2 hr Disgusted 4
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! 4 hr Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas 5
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 4 hr Not Einstein 89
It's Been 6 Months and What has the Fatty Mayor... 4 hr Plan X 3
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 4 hr A voice of reason 52
Need a man. 11 hr first amendment 4
Pure Dec 19 sophia 4
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web